What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

I have zero idea of Twitter being Kosher or Halal but sure have it your way.
We just have too many attention grabbers in India looking to make a quick buck out of 15 mins of fame and PDF should stop giving them the market.
PDF should start being responsible, agreed ;)

The fact that the photoshopped image has been framed as the real reason why the account was banned shows the calculated attempt to misrepresent what has happened. Everyone knows what happened. But some members, pretending to be Pakistanis and others with their own agendas have already started running with this lie. even on this forum. This should not be allowed to happen.

Moving forward, administrators and moderators of this forum need to seriously ask themselves how long the red carpet can be extended for Indian members. This is war of narratives and opinion making. There is a reason why each and every Indian discussion forum has a blanket ban for Pakistani members. It’s the same reason why the Indian government petitions Twitter and other social media platforms to suppress Pakistani voices. There needs to be a real introspection.

My two cents

Last edited:
Who the hell cares for such benign conversations? The tidy whities just drink Tea over it and say 'Bloody yall the brownies are going nuts, lets stop the immigration'

Then why are you all worried / jubilant on what BBC has to say about a supposedly Pakistani forum?

I didn't know the purpose of our fighting and debating was to somehow attract the Gora attention?

Dude, the man asked for proof that someone carried out a social media threat.
Not about lynchings.

indian logic always baffles me. Check at your end and you would find social media accounts of those devoted sanghis who did lynch people ......... why indian middle class is so ignorant about their own country and people?

I pity the impotent Pakistani agencies ... how miserably they failed to exploit the ripe indian extremism.

Then why are you all worried / jubilant on what BBC has to say about a supposedly Pakistani forum?

I didn't know the purpose of our fighting and debating was to somehow attract the Gora attention?

whose fighting? we are simply conversing

indian logic always baffles me. Check at your end and you would find social media accounts of those devoted sanghis who did lynch people ......... why indian middle class is so ignorant about their own country and people?

I pity the impotent Pakistani agencies ... how miserably they failed to exploit the ripe indian extremism.

I'm not saying that those people don't have social media, just that people who call for murder on the internet aren't the ones who do it. Do you think the average guy will off someone after they announce it on social media?
For that matter, how many people on pdf calls for murder each day, on both sides? How many of them go out and do it?

well i have my judgement on hold for the gora till he comes up with a plausible theory how were the pyramids built and who built them.

till then the gora and i have same value.

Why is it duty of Gora to search and discover everything? ......... move your brown lazy rear for once. Your ancestors are keenly looking at the scientific discovery scorecard.

I'm not saying that those people don't have social media, just that people who call for murder on the internet aren't the ones who do it. Do you think the average guy will off someone after they announce it on social media?
For that matter, how many people on pdf calls for murder each day, on both sides? How many of them go out and do it?

If you announce it ....... you have the tendency to carry it out. Gora Agencies trapped and arrested people (they thought had terrorist tendencies) with providing them opportunity to act upon their thoughts.

Why is it duty of Gora to search and discover everything? ......... move your brown lazy rear for once. Your ancestors are keenly looking at the scientific discovery scorecard.

because the brownies gave this duty to the gora. we discover some ancient stone tissue paper and say hey Goray look we found this, spend your life and dedicate your children to this cause.

the gora will do what he is told and simply dedicate all his life and write countless books on how Gilgamesh used to say ' YO YO MA ' when he finished.

we got important problems to solve like which religion is in danger. which sect is getting stronger. stuff like that

BBC article on defence.pk

Before the defence.pk went national with the famous "TerrorMata" remarks. And now becomes international thanks to BBC.

Keep on keeping folks.

The fact that the photoshopped image has been framed as the real reason why the account was banned shows the calculated attempt to misrepresent what has happened. Everyone knows what happened. But some members, pretending to be Pakistanis and others with their own agendas have already started running with this lie. even on this forum. This should not be allowed to happen.

Moving forward, administrators and moderators of this forum need to seriously ask themselves how long the red carpet can be extended for Indian members. This is war of narratives and opinion making. There is a reason why each and every Indian discussion forum has a blanket ban for Pakistani members. It’s the same reason why the Indian government petitions Twitter and other social media platforms to suppress Pakistani voices. There needs to be a real introspection.

My two cents
You are not American

Agree on the Indian ban. Wanted this since forever. At least ban them from our Social/Politics/Army section

Like I said, they gave the request, it couldn't be closed down, because
a) It was a party
b) PTI didn't violate anything

Like I said to @Eagle, you are the PREMIER PAKISTAN FORUM. And your name is Pakistan Defence on FB/Twitter. Indians will report you, you need to make sure you don't do anything illegal. AT ALL.

That's all

Btw, I am Pakistani. I have zero love for India. You said my media did this, when I'm not Indian lol

The picture wasn't the issue as I said but Twitter India Authority made the fuss out of nothing. I have reported many accounts for many times for spreading false propaganda yet haven't seen any action. The bias is clear and visible that Twitter Indian Authorities has come with against defence.pk account. Hopefully, you will understand situation which has more to do then mere picture or a mistake. Defence.pk has been on top of hit list for Indian Establishment and when the one sees more of a business than unbiased and impartial attitude, things as such are to be happened. Terrorists like Marri, Bugti, Nazar and BLF can enjoy twitter hospitality but it was defence.pk to hit which clearly says that no matter how careful the one becomes, there are certain things bound to happen per planned suspension.

You are not American

Agree on the Indian ban. Wanted this since forever. At least ban them from our Social/Politics/Army section

This is about representing Pakistan and let others have a chance to speak for themselves. However, there are defined rules set to maintain environment. Pakistan Defence provides equal opportunity to everyone from around the world to take part in different topics of interest and have their say. Speaking of banning as such, stereotyping and isolationist policy is not the core concern of this forum nor anyone has anything on mind as such. Shall we act as what Twitter Indian Authority did so but NO, we are different.

You are not American

Yes, I am a spaceman.

The picture wasn't the issue as I said but Twitter India Authority made the fuss out of nothing. I have reported many accounts for many times for spreading false propaganda yet haven't seen any action. The bias is clear and visible that Twitter Indian Authorities has come with against defence.pk account. Hopefully, you will understand situation which has more to do then mere picture or a mistake. Defence.pk has been on top of hit list for Indian Establishment and when the one sees more of a business than unbiased and impartial attitude, things as such are to be happened. Terrorists like Marri, Bugti, Nazar and BLF can enjoy twitter hospitality but it was defence.pk to hit which clearly says that no matter how careful the one becomes, there are certain things bound to happen per planned suspension.

This is about representing Pakistan and let others have a chance to speak for themselves. However, there are defined rules set to maintain environment. Pakistan Defence provides equal opportunity to everyone from around the world to take part in different topics of interest and have their say. Speaking of banning as such, stereotyping and isolationist policy is not the core concern of this forum nor anyone has anything on mind as such. Shall we act as what Twitter Indian Authority did so but NO, we are different.

Don’t agree with you that Indian members should be allowed on this forum. I think it’s a serious miscalculation that only harms you guys in the long run.

But I agree with you that this block of the Pakistan defence twitter account was requested by the Indian government. Go back few pages, I posted link of Indian articles showing official request by the Indian government to block even PTI twitter account. It’s an all out war but Pakistanis are naively running around with funny notions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom