What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

There are hundreds of fake accounts in the name of Balochs and Baloch Terrorist groups made by Indians and run by Indians on twitter . They use fake and doctored images and on this very forum someone posted a tweet by such fake twitter account run by Indians that has used picture of mia khalifa or something is her name posing as Baloch girl oppressed by Pakistani army. So if it is breaking rules then why Twitter does not suspend those Indian fake accounts? Besides Indians also run many accounts posing as Rohingyas and spewing venom against Muslims and Bangladesh even by posting fake images and lies

Means she was at risk of being murder by Hindu extremists groups in India.
And like I said before, how many of those accounts have 8 million + followers who might report them? Barely 100-200 people might report Balochi fake accounts.

I have gotten Balochi fake accounts banned, but it only happens when sufficient number of people report it.

Also again, the girl reported that she was being harassed to Twitter which is the biggest difference between the scenarios. If I post a fake African pic who is not on twitter, I will likely be safe. If said African is on Twitter and reports me, I will be banned.

There are hundreds of fake accounts in the name of Balochs and Baloch Terrorist groups made by Indians and run by Indians on twitter . They use fake and doctored images and on this very forum someone posted a tweet by such fake twitter account run by Indians that has used picture of mia khalifa or something is her name posing as Baloch girl oppressed by Pakistani army. So if it is breaking rules then why Twitter does not suspend those Indian fake accounts? Besides Indians also run many accounts posing as Rohingyas and spewing venom against Muslims and Bangladesh even by posting fake images and lies

Means she was at risk of being murder by Hindu extremists groups in India.

Did twitter communicate its decision with you? If so, contact Lumendatabase.org and request a removal request from them. They will be able to get the GoI request for you without having to wait for twitter to publish their list in few months.

Interesting though, it's not right wing or left wing

Indians are tolerated because they bring in cash. However, too much Indian toleration would lead to Pakistanis leaving so Pakistanis are allowed leeway to insult India

Similarly, @Zarvan, @Hamzay, and co are tolerated who are right wing by anyone's example. Because they bring traffic
Interesting though, it's not right wing or left wing

Indians are tolerated because they bring in cash. However, too much Indian toleration would lead to Pakistanis leaving so Pakistanis are allowed leeway to insult India

Similarly, @Zarvan, @Hamzay, and co are tolerated who are right wing by anyone's example. Because they bring traffic

How’s @Zarvan a right wing? You should be blocked in engaging in inflammatory allegations and libel. This is a reckless and dangerous insinuation @blain2

gora worship thread !!
Wese I've always wondered why something coming in say Dailymail is more reputable for Pakistanis and Indians than something in Dawn. Dawn is more likely to be true in that case

Wese I've always wondered why something coming in say Dailymail is more reputable for Pakistanis and Indians than something in Dawn. Dawn is more likely to be true in that case

well since desis cannot form a consensus on anything it seems they ten to look to the Gora for help. The Gora will make a point and stick by it while desis will make a thousand points and not stick to one.

thus why the Gora has won the credibility battle. If it helps I only read Dawn or Jang as my sole provider of news about the region. ofcourse until a Gora tells me otherwise.

kesi museebat ayi hai ham par
uthanay par rahe hain goray bandar

Is BBC a she?

why is BBC not a SHE......... that is so sexist lol

why is BBC not a SHE......... that is so sexist lol
An "IT" though lol

Anyway, to make it clear, the girl received death threats of lynching from Hindus because of the photoshop and because Indians are rabid

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom