What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

I don't care about Indian views and comments lol

I care more about what other NON-ENEMY countries might think.

BTW AFGHANISTAN AND INDIA DIVIDING PAKISTAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Indian fantasies HAHAHAHAHAH

I highlighted the comment related to the discussion,

BTW check out the comments in the Pakistani tabloid, they are saying pdf is run by lunatics and people like zaid hamid.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...f-pakistan-defence-over-photoshopped-picture/

What a BS by BBC. Before scripting self-styled lies BBC should have contacted the relevant sections of PDF.

I am one of the founding members of defence.pk and I can tell you with conviction that PDF has NOTHING to do with Pakistani Establishment. Rather we were under the scanner of intelligence agencies for our Freedom of expression and fair policy of allowing all members from entire world to express their views even if those were critical of Pakistan, Pakistani establishment, army and government. BBC should apologize to PDF for giving a one-sided story. This is NOT journalism.

PDF was founded by few few youngsters in the past and its birth in itself was result of standing for values of freedom of expression and truth by group of those youngsters.

As far as suspension of the Twitter account of defence.pk ; first of all the picture of the Indian girl which was merely shared on pdf twitter handle was DOCTORED by Indian extremist groups NOT by defence.pk.

PDF merely (not knowing ) if it was doctored or not shared the feed that is all. The defence.pk twitter handle was suspended by TWITTER INDIA who is apparently given powers to control, administer twitter handles from Pakistan. This in itself a wrong thing and Pakistanis should start a trend against this monopoly and bias.

Last but not the least it is not the first time PDF got mention in international level please search thread we have been doing quiet wonderful job.

Once Indian media even declared members of PDF as real soldiers with ranks and in one of their report few years back indian media said that a junior officer of the rank of major slapped and grill a senior officer of the rank of brigadier here claiming this is the professional level of Pakistan army. those Idiots do not know that members here are merely common people on the forum not real in-service soldiers. All views expressed by common members here are their personal and nothing to do with any institution of Pakistan. OH BTW this write about pdf twitter suspension first appeared in ET

What a BS by BBC. Before scripting self-styled lies BBC should have contacted the relevant sections of PDF.

I am one of the founding members of defence.pk and I can tell you with conviction that PDF has NOTHING to do with Pakistani Establishment. Rather we were under the scanner of intelligence agencies for our Freedom of expression and fair policy of allowing all members from entire world to express their views even if those were critical of Pakistan, Pakistani establishment, army and government. BBC should apologize to PDF for giving a one-sided story. This is NOT journalism.

PDF was founded by few few youngsters in the past and its birth in itself was result of standing for values of freedom of expression and truth by group of those youngsters.

As far as suspension of the Twitter account of defence.pk ; first of all the picture of the Indian girl which was merely shared on pdf twitter handle was DOCTORED by Indian extremist groups NOT by defence.pk.

PDF merely (not knowing ) if it was doctored or not shared the feed that is all. The defence.pk twitter handle was suspended by TWITTER INDIA who is apparently given powers to control, administer twitter handles from Pakistan. This in itself a wrong thing and Pakistanis should start a trend against this monopoly and bias.

Last but not the least it is not the first time PDF got mention in international level please search thread we have been doing quiet wonderful job.

Once Indian media even declared members of PDF as real soldiers with ranks and in one of their report few years back indian media said that a junior officer of the rank of major slapped and grill a senior officer of the rank of brigadier here claiming this is the professional level of Pakistan army. those Idiots do not know that members here are merely common people on the forum not real in-service soldiers. All views expressed by common members here are their personal and nothing to do with any institution of Pakistan. OH BTW this write about pdf twitter suspension first appeared in ET

any proof that the pic of the girl was doctored by Indians?

They did, they got no reply.

As for the rest, you founded it, you are not exactly aware of the CURRENT views if you're not in the current team.

BBC will not apologise for printing the truth. If it's a lie, PDF can sue them :)

Exactly, and nor would PDF get banned if it hadn't done anything illegal. Rather simple. Even governmental powers have limits and India has zero Aukat in the world

I'm Pakistani in Pakistan lol

Forum is getting stronger. Any metric can check that outside Pakistan and India, the only people reading are either defence Junkies or Pakistanis and Indians abroad. 8 million likes on Facebook is proof enough, if people outside Pakistan cared, that would be 10 times higher.

Indians care. Pakistanis care. I wrote Indians care in my post, if you actually had read it. No one else does.

My post
No one else from any other county besides India and Pakistan even visits it.

Which says India cares. How about you read?

Yes, Indian government even requested Twitter to take down PTI twitter account according to Times of India. See link below.

“In the list of 133 too, most accounts are from Kashmir, though some from Palestine and Pakistan are also included. Bafflingly, the list also includes three largely inactive media and politics gossip accounts -- @LutyensSpice, @LutyensMasala and @11AshokaRoad. Pakistani accounts affiliated to the political party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) also feature here. “
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/go...-jk-police-complains/articleshow/60386424.cms

@Horus This website periodically publishes government social media removal requests. Can you and others keep a tap on it so that once pakistan defence twitter account removal request is published, you can share with us. They are endorsed by twitter and requests are shared with them

https://lumendatabase.org/

Yes, Indian government even requested Twitter to take down PTI twitter account according to Times of India. See link below.

“In the list of 133 too, most accounts are from Kashmir, though some from Palestine and Pakistan are also included. Bafflingly, the list also includes three largely inactive media and politics gossip accounts -- @LutyensSpice, @LutyensMasala and @11AshokaRoad. Pakistani accounts affiliated to the political party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) also feature here. “
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/go...-jk-police-complains/articleshow/60386424.cms

@Horus This website periodically publishes government social media removal requests. Can you and others keep a tap on it so that once pakistan defence twitter account removal request is published, you can share with us. They are endorsed by twitter and requests are shared with them

https://lumendatabase.org/
Like I said, they gave the request, it couldn't be closed down, because
a) It was a party
b) PTI didn't violate anything

Like I said to @Eagle, you are the PREMIER PAKISTAN FORUM. And your name is Pakistan Defence on FB/Twitter. Indians will report you, you need to make sure you don't do anything illegal. AT ALL.

That's all

Btw, I am Pakistani. I have zero love for India. You said my media did this, when I'm not Indian lol

They did, they got no reply.

As for the rest, you founded it, you are not exactly aware of the CURRENT views if you're not in the current team.

BBC will not apologise for printing the truth. If it's a lie, PDF can sue them :)
They should come up with the name whom they contacted for comments otherwise this is a mere line we use in media for a cover up. As far as current views and set up I am very well aware of everything and PDF has nothing to do with establishment or army

Like I said, they gave the request, it couldn't be closed down, because
a) It was a party
b) PTI didn't violate anything

Like I said to @Eagle, you are the PREMIER PAKISTAN FORUM. And your name is Pakistan Defence on FB/Twitter. Indians will report you, you need to make sure you don't do anything illegal. AT ALL.

That's all

Btw, I am Pakistani. I have zero love for India. You said my media did this, when I'm not Indian lol

I could care less what your nationality is. But you are puddling a classic BJP denial tactics. Of course, PTI wasn’t blocked yet. What makes you think this was the first request to take down pakistan defence account? Twitter takes a long time to delete accounts. The Indian government even requested the twitter account of that weird harmless FarhanKVirk to be removed. His was a normal account like any other but the Indian government specifically wanted it to be removed. Twitter first de-verified it and then blocked it, I believe. See a sample of the list, his account is included

It’s outrageous to suspend without warning an account simply because it decided to share an photoshopped picture. If that was the criteria, 99% of Indian twitter will disappear overnight. Pakistani defence categorically used to state it had no affiliation with any government institution. Instead of indulging in denials and petty justifications. Do your homework and start using your brains. Or let others use it for you and wait for the fall removal requests to be published in couple months showing GoI request to take down Pakistan Defence.

any proof that the pic of the girl was doctored by Indians?
The girl who's picture is doctored and spread by Indians reported to Indian government herself here is the part of her comments to BBC

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-india-42081368

" What was more galling, she told the BBC, was the fact that the same picture had been doctored earlier by Indian right-wing groups.

"I made a complaint to the cyber security cell but no one even bothered to respond. What does this say then? That it's only not alright for me to be targeted by Pakistani right-wing accounts, but when it happens in India it's ok?"

She said that the coverage of the issue also ignored the fact that liberal voices in India were routinely targeted by government-affiliated right-wing organisations too.

"So many people are trolled and even death threats are issued against them. So much so, that many people choose to self-censor rather than criticise the government.

"I would like some accountability from my own country as well."

They should come up with the name whom they contacted for comments otherwise this is a mere line we use in media for a cover up. As far as current views and set up I am very well aware of everything and PDF has nothing to do with establishment or army
I mean no offence when I say this at all to you or to PDF

PDF FORUM and PDF FACEBOOK is very different. I know mods and some posters will disagree, but imo the FB/Twitter goes ultra-nationalistic with zero proofs of anything and acts like they are DEFENDERS OF PAKISTAN AND ISLAM.

PDF FORUM is the exact opposite, imo, it's a heck of a lot more secular and pro-Shia than it needs to be, with anyone allowed to abuse Mullahs and all.

Neither extreme is good, but this disconnect is just absolutely weird, and I'm not the only one who'll say this

I could care less what your nationality is. But you are puddling a classic BJP denial tactics. Of course, PTI wasn’t blocked yet. What makes you think this was the first request to take down pakistan defence account? Twitter takes a long time to delete accounts. The Indian government even requested the twitter account of that weird harmless FarhanKVirk to be removed. His was a normal account like any other but the Indian government specifically wanted it to be removed. Twitter first de-verified it and then blocked it, I believe. See a sample of the list, his account is included

It’s outrageous to suspend without warning an account simply because it decided to share an photoshopped picture. If that was the criteria, 99% of Indian twitter will disappear overnight. Pakistani defence categorically used to state it had no affiliation with any government institution. Instead of indulging in denials and petty justifications. Do your homework and start using your brains. Or let others use it for you and wait for the fall removal requests to be published in couple months showing GoI request to take down Pakistan Defence.
Eff BJP and Butcher Modi, don't compare me to them at all.

Twitter takes time. That's the point. FarhanKVirk has ZERO backing, but he's still there. PDF was banned because they blatantly broke the rules. This is the point. You don't break rules. Twitter India can't ban PDF without any reason. There was a reason that PDF gave to them.

PDF FORUM and PDF FACEBOOK is very different. I know mods and some posters will disagree, but imo the FB/Twitter goes ultra-nationalistic with zero proofs of anything and acts like they are DEFENDERS OF PAKISTAN AND ISLAM.

PDF FORUM is the exact opposite, imo, it's a heck of a lot more secular and pro-Shia than it needs to be, with anyone allowed to abuse Mullahs and all.

Neither extreme is good, but this disconnect is just absolutely weird, and I'm not the only one who'll say this

Twitter takes time. That's the point. FarhanKVirk has ZERO backing, but he's still there. PDF was banned because they blatantly broke the rules. This is the point. You don't break rules. Twitter India can't ban PDF without any reason. There was a reason that PDF gave to them.

I feel like slapping you over my phone screen. Thanks for making me think I was having a conversation with a normal human being and for wasting my time. Goodnight, troll

I feel like slapping you over my phone screen. Thanks for making me think I was having a conversation with a normal human being and for wasting my time. Goodnight, troll
Because the point you're making is stupid. If you think that's unfair, Pakistan can also submit requests.

The same picture is doctored in a different way not in the same way to troll here, but in this case the photoshop turned her into a anti national and endangered here security which is a serious issue.

The girl who's picture is doctored and spread by Indians reported to Indian government herself here is the part of her comments to BBC

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-india-42081368

" What was more galling, she told the BBC, was the fact that the same picture had been doctored earlier by Indian right-wing groups.

"I made a complaint to the cyber security cell but no one even bothered to respond. What does this say then? That it's only not alright for me to be targeted by Pakistani right-wing accounts, but when it happens in India it's ok?"

She said that the coverage of the issue also ignored the fact that liberal voices in India were routinely targeted by government-affiliated right-wing organisations too.

"So many people are trolled and even death threats are issued against them. So much so, that many people choose to self-censor rather than criticise the government.

"I would like some accountability from my own country as well."

Anyway, you're probably concerned about Freedom of speech, but Twitter is a private company and can ban anyone they want.

There are hundreds of fake accounts in the name of Balochs and Baloch Terrorist groups made by Indians and run by Indians on twitter . They use fake and doctored images and on this very forum someone posted a tweet by such fake twitter account run by Indians that has used picture of mia khalifa or something is her name posing as Baloch girl oppressed by Pakistani army. So if it is breaking rules then why Twitter does not suspend those Indian fake accounts? Besides Indians also run many accounts posing as Rohingyas and spewing venom against Muslims and Bangladesh even by posting fake images and lies

The same picture is doctored in a different way not in the same way to troll here, but in this case the photoshop turned her into a anti national and endangered here security which is a serious issue.
Means she was at risk of being murder by Hindu extremists groups in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom