What's new

India student refuses to be 'anti-Pakistan' poster girl

That is nonsense, there is no real reason to disqualify Nawaz and after this court case proves him innocent, he will be back as PM IN SHA ALLAH!

Rather than wasting our time here, why not the real followers go to the Court and prove as such. The nonsense is prominent as well as understood. Not the topic here so keep it out.

Do I want us to have Twitter Pakistan? Yes, and we should make sure that happens by growing IT sector even more here. We have very talented people here with zero opportunity given to them. They then go abroad.

Anyway, in the end, let's hope this ban is lifted. I have said my point, I'd like it if PDF actually mentioned it was a forum in the handle instead of calling itself Pakistan Defence, and that such a blunder never happens again, the enemy should get no ammunition against us from PDF. That's all.

Do I want us to have Twitter Pakistan? Yes, and we should make sure that happens by growing IT sector even more here. We have very talented people here with zero opportunity given to them. They then go abroad.

Twitter Facebook or any other social media platform require rudimentary knowledge these days. Kids who can screw APPLE and Microsoft can do that while playing Ball in a Cup with one hand.

Do not worry when some local feudal mafia type politician will realize ohhhh i can make money here... it will be done.

Be it smart farming or smart socializing. The government has to play the major role in providing a working environment.

but who cares..........

we enjoy the money trail vs DNA trail drama

Except Facebook didn't bend to our laws completely. Regardless, I don't think India has much power either. In the end, way to really get power is for our own platform to be made and to eclipse twitter. That is true power.

Currently, in the end, all our data is still going to US government to use for whatever they want.

Yes Facebook did bend to your laws when they sent a delegation and promised to remove anti Pakistan and anti Islam posts. You need to start reading the links people post to rebut your points before you hit the reply button.

Yes, at some point Pakistanis and everyone needs their own organic social media platforms but in the meantime you have to use what you have. But social media is important simply because of the great many divergent groups and nationalities that it gathers under one roof. It’s useful in that sense.

Twitter Facebook or any other social media platform require rudimentary knowledge these days. Kids who can screw APPLE and Microsoft can do that while playing Ball in a Cup with one hand.

Do not worry when some local feudal mafia type politician will realize ohhhh i can make money here... it will be done.

Be it smart farming or smart socializing. The government has to play the major role in providing a working environment.

but who cares..........

we enjoy the money trail vs DNA trail drama
Exactly

Again, people will say I'm attacking Pakistan, but most people won't even learn basic coding before University (Non O-Level students)

Even our O-Level is out of date, BASIC isn't going to help anyone

I say that science or computer oriented high school kids should be taught coding by Matric. At least, basic C++/C/Java, take your pick. More resources should be provided. There should be many training centers for summer classes. I learned HTML, Graphic Designing and C++ modules while I was in UAE. I was in Grade 7.........

Kids CAN learn if given teh chance. Pakistan doesn't give it. Huge issues of education which is what we should think about, instead of twitter, secular, etc

Yes Facebook did bend to your laws when they sent a delegation and promised to remove anti Pakistan and anti Islam posts. You need to start reading the links people post to rebut your points before you hit the reply button.

Yes, at some point Pakistanis and everyone needs their own organic social media platforms but in the meantime you have to use what you have. But social media is important simply because of the great many divergent groups and nationalities that it gathers under one roof. It’s useful in that sense.
Also useful for spreading propaganda. Imo, Pakistan's greatest weakness is that our propaganda is absolutely woeful. Even this Photoshop is an example, had this been some random march's random uneducated women, no one would have reported it successfully
India are so much better at it. There are Tarek Fateh type people in India too, our utilisation of them is dreadful.

Exactly

Again, people will say I'm attacking Pakistan, but most people won't even learn basic coding before University (Non O-Level students)

I say that science or computer oriented high school kids should be taught coding by Matric. At least, basic C++/C/Java, take your pick. More resources should be provided. There should be many training centers for summer classes. I learned HTML, Graphic Designing and C++ modules while I was in UAE. I was in Grade 7.........

Kids CAN learn if given teh chance. Pakistan doesn't give it. Huge issues of education which is what we should think about, instead of twitter, secular, etc

this is general knowledge man. its been the same for most of our history.

manjan itna hai bechne ko kay log thak chuke hain bech bech kar

this is general knowledge man. its been the same for most of our history.

manjan itna hai bechne ko kay log thak chuke hain bech bech kar
Yeah, man

If I ever have the money, I will definitely establish good schools which follow a good curriculum here. And then make those students give Matric/Intermediate papers. Put pressure on Matric/Intermediate boards to improve.

Mazaq ye hai ke our parents studied the same, so did we

Again, no offence to PDF, but whoever did that Photoshop (Not PDF) was Pakistani but had the thumb poking out from the paper. It was a rookie error. No focus in propaganda.

Exactly

Also useful for spreading propaganda. Imo, Pakistan's greatest weakness is that our propaganda is absolutely woeful. Even this Photoshop is an example, had this been some random march's random uneducated women, no one would have reported it successfully
India are so much better at it. There are Tarek Fateh type people in India too, our utilisation of them is dreadful.

Your narrative is weak and will always remain weak because there are people like you that search faults to criticize other Pakistanis even when the facts are blatantly clear rather than confront the other side. You have been blaming the reason of this website’s twitter block on this website even when it was shown that the Indian government is persistently asking social media platforms to block and remove Pakistani content.

Then you wonder why your enemy’s propaganda is prevailing.

This is not meant as a dig at you but just wanted to show you an example. Hope you don’t take it the wrong way.

Cheers,

Your narrative is weak and will always remain because there are people like you that search faults to criticize other Pakistanis even when the facts are blatantly clear rather than confront the other side. You have been blaming the reason of this website’s twitter block on this website even when it was shown that the Indian government is persistently asking social media platforms to block and remove Pakistani content.

Then you wonder why your enemy’s propaganda is prevailing.

This is not meant as a dig on you but just wanted to show you an example. Hope you don’t take it the wrong way.

Cheers,
No issue man.

I agree that Indians reported en masse, and Indian government probably put pressure (Though no proof of this yet, except the word of PDF staff). However, even Indian power has limits, is my point.

We need to build up power, and raise this issue in a proper way. That would be by highlighting a case where you can prove you are not at fault at all. This is not such a case. Hope you take what I mean here. We're not the US.

am all in for twitter lifting the ban on PDF twitter handle ,but to be frank the guy who managed PDF twitter account prior was a fucking idiot , have some senior member manage it ....
Language, and no, he wasn't. He made an error of judgement ONCE. That doesn't make him an idiot

Yeah, man

If I ever have the money, I will definitely establish good schools which follow a good curriculum here. And then make those students give Matric/Intermediate papers. Put pressure on Matric/Intermediate boards to improve.

Mazaq ye hai ke our parents studied the same, so did we

Again, no offence to PDF, but whoever did that Photoshop (Not PDF) was Pakistani but had the thumb poking out from the paper. It was a rookie error. No focus in propaganda.

well educational reforms are long overdue.

people have some of the most shittiest priorities. like a cartoon would freak them out but they do not fukkin realize that they are breeding zombies.

kids are wearing glasses more and more because of all the cheap technology available and they look like slave workers of the pyramid when they carry bags more than their own weight.

all i hear around me is look my kid got 1st my kid topped. my kid can now scratch the nose virtually.
like what the hell !!!!!!

Pakistan is like a mechanized factory of creating doctors and engineers who simply work 9 to 5 all their lives be it anywhere in the world just being parrot about it. repeating the repeated sentences. no wonder we have shitty sanitation and other other infrastructural problems so we rely on chinese to built for us.

per kabhi democracy ko cancer hojata hai to kabhi islam ko khatraat barh jatay hain to kabhi ummah ka chumma hojata hai....

No issue man.

I agree that Indians reported en masse, and Indian government probably put pressure (Though no proof of this yet, except the word of PDF staff). However, even Indian power has limits, is my point.

We need to build up power, and raise this issue in a proper way. That would be by highlighting a case where you can prove you are not at fault at all. This is not such a case. Hope you take what I mean here. We're not the US.

Bro what’s wrong with comprehending simple stuff? The Indian government has asked hundreds of accounts to be blocked and removed including PTI’s own twitter handle. List included some prominent Pakistani accounts but only partial list has been made public so far. What makes you think this website’s account wasn’t on the list. After all, it did get removed. Anyone that thinks PDF account wasn’t on the list is a complete fool. Even FarhanKVirat something guy was included. The entire 1 billion Indian population can hit the report button, accounts still will not be deleted but twitter works with governments to restrict certain accounts and Indians have overused and abused it.

It’s beyond me why Pakistani media hasn’t raised the issue of PTI account removal request.

Because our government doesn't even know what Twitter is, unless they want it banned

Not the government, obviously since your government is more concerned with fighting corruption cases and attacking political opposition. But what about Pakistani media and even PTI’s own media wing? Why are they silent?

That is nonsense, there is no real reason to disqualify Nawaz and after this court case proves him innocent, he will be back as PM IN SHA ALLAH!

Don't take my post as pro-India, Indians have zero aukat with their "requests"

I didn't. I responded to Falcon's post.

As for all the coverage and discussion. I'm enjoying it.

Dude, the man asked for proof that someone carried out a social media threat.
Not about lynchings.
DOwLvAYUIAAVu99.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom