What's new

India steps up drive against Pakistan

so we're not going to let you host any international summit and make you an exile in international circles. Like North Korea types.
really. go on. i want to be isolated.
you know that nobody except afghanistan and bangladesh are with you. sorry half of afghanistan is with us. either in pakistan or supported by pakistan.
atleast 50 islamic countries and china will give us unconditional support against india.

breaking news: afghan vice president admitted precense of atleast 10 terrorists groups inside afghanistan in UNGA.

Sitting in UK you advocate loudly that it is ok for Pak to remain isolated and become like North Korea etc.

Like I said, better that then Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Libya. I'd rather be North Korea than have millions upon millions of my people dead, maimed, dying, starving & being born deformed because of depleted uranium shells. The destroyers of those nations wanted to do the same to us. There is a REASON they cannot.

hindustans been trying to isolate pakistan for how long ? here we are with cpec and hindstans central asian dreams in ashes.

but lets not speak the truth. it burns these creatures :chilli:

Diplomacy or not.

This whole Indian narrative is a buffoonery, based on a malicious intent to attack Pakistan in most cowardly way, by killing own people. At the same time trying to somewhat get attention away from ongoing attrocities in Kashmir. Thesse baseless allegations against Pakistan are sham.

India "knew" within five minutes of the attack that it was from Pakistan and that too, without any investigation.

Just like in the case of Samjhota Express! Give us a break!

That is why even though international community might say a word or two not to upset the fat purse India is carrying around, but don't expect anything more than that.

They are not fool!

Only ever ready lapdogs like Hasina and Kabulis are her best bet.

hindustans been trying to isolate pakistan for how long ? here we are with cpec and hindstans central asian dreams in ashes.

but lets not speak the truth. it burns these creatures :chilli:
With support of the P5 members and EU members and US too(introduced abill) and our neighbours i bet it is already isolated.
Fir central asia we already have Chabahar Port
P.S. remove the word "Creatures" its derogatory

With support of the P5 members and EU members and US too(introduced abill) and our neighbours i bet it is already isolated.
Fir central asia we already have Chabahar Port
P.S. remove the word "Creatures" its derogatory
okay whatever makes you sleep well at night:toast_sign:

This is a diplomatic war and one with the better diplomatic and economic clout will have last laugh

so far we are having first, middle and last laughs
we saw joker running around the world, some time in someone's arms and other times touching someone's feet only to come home empty handed...this hate is making your PM a Psyc. He should take Hasina and Ghani with him when he goes to mission isolation because they can better explain it in English

yes u have highly uncivilized civil govt. ur prime minister himself is a murderer...... and u simply dont have guts to touch our borders.... coward people.... and yes congratulations on having th key players of region on your side i.e., AFGHANISTAN AND BANGLADESH.... and off course who cares about poor china..... HATES OFF TO YOUR IDIOCITY

Yes highly uncivilised for pakistan.. haha i can see who is boasting themselves.. i don't hate looney toon like you.

Like I said, better that then Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Libya. I'd rather be North Korea than have millions upon millions of my people dead, maimed, dying, starving & being born deformed because of depleted uranium shells. The destroyers of those nations wanted to do the same to us. There is a REASON they cannot.

am with you north korea here is a missile n design plans.

when you don't know about diplomacy.. please shut up.. there are many ways... India trying to single out pak.. if come across many reports P-5 took name of pakistan... we don't have military control nor a rogue state to start war each every time ... we have a civil govt..
LMAO. First you try surgical strikes and now have been reduced to surgical brain-farts. No one gives a gives a rats *** about your Randi Rona(sorry diplomacy).Just the lip-service for what the cash cow is worth.

LMAO. First you try surgical strikes and now have been reduced to surgical brain-farts. No one gives a gives a rats *** about your Randi Rona(sorry diplomacy).Just the lip-service for what the cash cow is worth.

been there to US, un and others about kashmir.. am not sure who is randi rona .. oh please go to school and ask someone to teach you manners.. apart using filthy language you know nothing m

so we're not going to let you host any international summit and make you an exile in international circles. Like North Korea types.

Hey bitchnextdoor Even If you succeed in achieving this wet dream Pakistan still wont stop supporting Kashmiri Mujhahideens ..Your soldiers will keep dying as long as they are occupying that valley.

Back
Top Bottom