What's new

India steps up drive against Pakistan

last time i checked india was stepping up to drive surgical strikes

india's drama would have been successful if it would not have imposed curfew in kashmir for the past 2 months and not have killed over 100 innocent kashmiris over that period and injured and blinded thousands. any neutral authority will put all the blame of this incident on india. if this incident is carried out by the freedom fighters then this is easily understood as the response to the indian state terrorism. now most likely the drama is done by the india as it was full of mistakes just like the one on the indian parliament. i cant understand why the terrorists carry along "huge" evidence whenever they attack inside india. in parliament attacks a terrorist was carrying a love letter to his girl friend in pakistan. in this case they were carrying whole lot of biscuits and juices from pakistan. hilarious.

The NaMO's stunt made it easy to highlight the Indian atrocities in front of the world. Just look at the Wani happening and everyone became aware of such brutalities in Kashmir. Nobody can bring peace with force that too against the same people those who born there and are living while lost generation to the Indian forces. Uri attack may be taken out by Kashmiri Freedom Fighters but the the things is, nobody asked Why because there is an answer to that by redressal of grievances of Kashmiris. Blame game is not new that even Pathankot op was not completed and Arnab, the anchor, did prove Pakistan's involvement and what not that leads the case towards written script even if there was any credibility for IA, such stupid Media very effectively diminished the possibility and turned that into failed stunt. This time, it has to do more with Pakistan PM speech in UN that Pakistan shared the intention of current visit during UNGA's session and our concern and I bet, if we would have made it quit and silently as surprise, I am sure the picture would be different today and no attacks. On other hand, seems like both the Premiers are working along to support each other by making such moves to divert the attention from real subject. Even they found passport of suicide bombers in France and what not that one wonders since when the passport are manufactured as bomb proof and terrorists have started to carry Personal ID to lead to their home and relatives though carrying any groups identification is always to deliver the message and get famous in front of the world and make them think about but no country would do that.

been there to US, un and others about kashmir.. am not sure who is randi rona .. oh please go to school and ask someone to teach you manners.. apart using filthy language you know nothing m
Manners are reserved for those who deserve them. Go look in the mirror and see what cloth you guys on your Indian forums are cut from. I have been modest in my language in any comparison. Congrats on successfully isolating Pakistan BTW, the world is already head over heel for Indian call. And Kashmir is just beginning to warm up...

Members, do not use offensive or unethical language. Debate could be carried further without doing so as well as any personal attack. In-case of any offensive findings, just report and move on rather than engaging a troll and falling for it.

First declare India as a terrorist country. A crime is committed against a Dalit every 18 minute...3 Dalit women raped every day......13 Dalits murdered every week...www ncdhr org in/media-library/press-release/where-is-state-protection-as-violence-against-dalits-rise-in-maharashtra-asks-ncdhr/ All SC/ST should remain united against the caste-terrorism, caste-genocide......

u guys are really worthless enemies....... seriously disappointments for your mothers...... grow up guys

as if you have any... lolz

Manners are reserved for those who deserve them. Go look in the mirror and see what cloth you guys on your Indian forums are cut from. I have been modest in my language in any comparison. Congrats on successfully isolating Pakistan BTW, the world is already head over heel for Indian call. And Kashmir is just beginning to warm up...

and so are you... I don't give a damn about people like youm. get a life.

..... Even they found passport of suicide bombers in France and what not that one wonders since when the passport are manufactured as bomb proof and terrorists have started to carry Personal ID to lead to their home and relatives though carrying any groups identification is always to deliver the message and get famous in front of the world and make them think about but no country would do that.
passports survive all sorts of blasts. remember a passport survived 911 air crash and building collapse.

India is not able to do anything. Pakistan has solid backing of 55 OIC countries (- Afghanistan and Bangladesh)
Pakistan has solid backing of China . This is core of Pakistans strenght. No India is in no position to isolate Pakistan, You can try to isolate, you can try going to war. India will not accomplish anything.

Back
Top Bottom