What's new

India-Sri Lanka semifinal

saeed anwar n Mohammad yousuf (yohanna?) were one of the splendid batsmen Pak has eva produced. n btw Shikar dhawan is gonna b the man of the tournament this time, what a chap what a performance :tup:

just pray tht this shyt isnt fixed too like the last IPL :frown:

My Brother told me that Shikar Dhwan was the Highest Run Scorer in U-19 World and till recently was not doing Justice to his Talent....Now, he is doing it and I hope continues doing it....:t:

Here is my prediction...............

India 137 all out.

Man of the match:
Mendis 4 wickets
Perera: 3 wickets
Kulasekara: 2 Wickets
Malinga: 1 wicket

U tried predicting..... But team India trolled your predictions. 142/2
Anyways don't worry, your prediction skills will improve with experience. :D

My Brother told me that Shikar Dhwan was the Highest Run Scorer in U-19 World and till recently was not doing Justice to his Talent....Now, he is doing it and I hope continues doing it....:t:

Shikhar Dhawan had some personal problems in life and he left cricket for 1.5 yrs and thats a precious time for a youngster.Still he has made it to the International team and doing good too.

Congratulations in advance :nana::victory::yahoo:

10446126.JPG

paro, thts news to me to start off with. I used to hate sri ravindra jadeja for his flop shows in previous matches under performance. nw hes like trouble shooting agent in our team, all thanks to the great Dhoni to who kept on givin him chances. "however" I still feel thr this series is fixed too?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom