What's new

India Sri Lanka ODI Series

ssheppard

Reaction score
India Score 414 Runs ..........in first matche of the ODI Series.
:enjoy:

This is the second time India has scored more than 400 Runs in a one day match.

A nail biting contest...India wins by 3 Runs......I almost broke my chair and hit my colleagues head....

Great game of Cricket....

One amazing match. Till 47th over Sri Lanka was in the driver's seat. Reminded me of the India-Australia high scoring match recently which India lost by a whisker.
India won Yahoooooooooooooooo:chilli::chilli:

SL gave away 18 extras in wides and NB (w 12, nb 6)

India gave 14 extras in wides and NB (w 13, nb 1)

To me SL won on the batting performance but lost the game in extras - exactly 4 more extras which is the difference between the two teams :hitwall:

I do not agree with you .... its like saying milk is white, chalk is white, so chalk is milk.

The game was won by India between the 15th and 25th over ..... when we scored at almost 10 an over to Sri Lanka's 6.

Cheers, Doc

IMHO, it was a Game of Cricket with No side have a convincing merit over the other but bot showed a masterful performance with a neck to neck competition.

Lankans must be credited to have the spirit and make 400+ seem achievable while Indians Must be credited to make frequent Highs in ODI thanks to Cricket Monstors like Sehvag !

Over all, It was a Thriling Game... India won but at the end of it , Cricket was Victorious...

Regards,

Bakwas pitch tha..its killing the game.. atleast put some thing for bowlers to work on ...

I agree 100% ... even though the game was entertaining but pitch played a uge role ... this is why Pakistan and India can't meet bat when the play at WACA etc.

These pitches need are bowlers' grave yard ... pitch in Faislabad has been called bowlers' grave yard on multiple occasion

I agree 100% ... even though the game was entertaining but pitch played a uge role ... this is why Pakistan and India can't meet bat when the play at WACA etc.

These pitches need are bowlers' grave yard ... pitch in Faislabad has been called bowlers' grave yard on multiple occasion

Yes there should be some sporting pitches in Subcontinent also..guys like Sehwag and Afridi will give a shitt about the pitch any way ;) ..If pitches were prepared in favour of batsmen only then the excitement of the game will be lost forever..

Its the bowlers who win matches. No body understand that. Induct some good quality bowlers.

Its the bowlers who win matches. No body understand that. Induct some good quality bowlers.

Yaar its the pitch..Even if we induct high quality bowlers what can they do in a pitch where there is no support for bowlers :disagree:

Srilanka have all of a sudden got momentum and Dilshan has ruined the Indians - If they have to win they got to take this man early on.

Back
Top Bottom