What's new

India speaks to Pakistan about Hindu persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC/ST etc enjoys

quota in education---free stationary,free school dress,free food,Money to students for coming in school etc n much more

quota in jobs---Number they need to qualify for job are less as compared to general class and they get more promotions on the

bases of their backround.

Medical facilities--free medical facilites are provided to them in govt hospitals with free medicines.

Free Ration---They have their unique yellow card or other card which identifies that they are of backward class and get items in very less price like 5-10 Rs rice per killo..

and i dont know more ...and there must be more and how many muslim countries provide subsidy to muslim hajj visitors? but we provide :).

and these paksitanis brag shitt that india do this n that and even you cant provide these facilities to your muslims....

There are 1.2 billion in india and we cant keep every body under scale n rule.

Majority of your population is in poverty. We also have poverty and human rights issues, political issues socio economic issues

We acknowledge them. You idiots point fingers and look the other way.

thank u for this.i know this is happening in my country.but i also know that my government is taking steps to curb this and has not succeeded yet.
i just want pakistan government to make an effort too.hope u get my point.because if what u r saying is rightt,then wat i am saying is right too.hindu refugees are becoming a problem for india.
read this and take a seat in corner.
Pakistani Hindus arrive with horror tales - Hindustan Times
The Hindu : States / Other States : Insecurity pushes more Hindu refugees into Rajasthan

thank u for this.i know this is happening in my country.but i also know that my government is taking steps to curb this and has not succeeded yet.
i just want pakistan government to make an effort too.hope u get my point.because if what u r saying is rightt,then wat i am saying is right too.hindu refugees are becoming a problem for india.
read this and take a seat in corner.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Punjab/Amritsar/Disturbances-in-Sindh-150-Hindus-arrive-from-Pak/SP-Article1-911584.aspx
http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/insecurity-pushes-more-hindu-refugees-into-rajasthan/article3952201.ece

Good for them, but why are they reducing in numbers if thats true? you barely are left with what 1 to 3 % of minorities and that includes everybody who's not a muslim.

%age is lessening because %age of the majority is increasing at high rates. Yup, one of the factors of the decline is immigration also, but of course not to that degree that to believe.

Many Gujrati women move over to meet and marry Muslim Gujrati men

This was told to me by a Gujrati chick I met in one of my lecture groups. She herself married to a Pakistani

I am confused here, are you talking about Indian gujarati women or Pakistani? and these muslims they marry - are they Indians or Pakistanis? and what was the initial point u tried to make?

You're an idiot dude. You keep repeating yourself and don't realize how idiotic you are looking.

Can't help you. And MUSLIMS of all sects were instrumental in Pakistani nationalism and independence.

Again - clean up your own house. Much worse happens against minorities in India; even your fellow low caste people (by the way what caste do you belong to)

LOL i may be an idiot for raising isuue of opressed people in a highly fanatic and delusional society , but that's how I'm.

go save some shias getting massacred by peaceful people .:hitwall:

Secondly,
I don't believe in religion neither iam a religious fanatic like you .

Majority of your population is in poverty. We also have poverty and human rights issues, political issues socio economic issues

You are an idiot ...we are not .

You living in U.S identifying majority is poor :blah :blah:

kisne bola hai tujhe? ...i dont deny that we dont have issues but the way you point at us makes you idiot not us ...

There have never been any accurate figure about poverty in india and dont look at the figures mentioned by foreign sources..they just come in city n do survey on 2000 people and run way ..

if this is the case then your country would have been called as terrorist state due to terrorist sitting in every house but no ...

as in your language,majority of the terror incidents happens in paksitan ...

%age is lessening because %age of the majority is increasing at high rates. Yup, one of the factors of the decline is immigration also, but of course not to that degree that to believe.

Indias population is way higher than Pakistans consequently the majority population is higher and ever increasing so how come our minority %ages are increasing exponentially and yours reducing drastically?

the same must be true for both right?

The fact is minorities in Pakistan are being systematically eliminated or being forced out, at least that much is quite obbvious.

You have some nerve us calling us idiots, calling yourselves "the acknowledger of facts"

While poverty in my country is steady decline for many years, poverty in your country increases exponentially every year.Your govt after four year of consistent denial is finally coming to terms with the new poverty figures of massive 58%.

Poverty has risen since 2008, concedes govt | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Had you be the ones who were " acknowledging the facts" and we be the ones in "denial"..the trends would have been reverse in each of our respective countries.

Indias population is way higher than Pakistans consequently the majority population is higher and ever increasing so how come our minority %ages are increasing exponentially and yours reducing drastically?

the same true for both right?

The fact is minorities in Pakistan are being systematically eliminated or being forced out, at least that much is quite obbvious.

Better choose acceptable words next time, adding spices won't make your post worth reading..

Reducing drastically, lol..

Source?

Also quantify this good number

sorry kid being an MBA graduate doesnt automatically make me a fckin statistician. . .

You have some nerve us calling us idiots, calling yourselves "the acknowledger of facts"

While poverty in my country is steady decline for many years, poverty in your country increases exponentially every year.Your govt after four year of consistent denial is finally coming to terms with the new poverty figures of massive 58%.

Poverty has risen since 2008, concedes govt | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Had you be the ones who were " acknowledging the facts" and we be the ones in "denial"..the trends would have been reverse in each of our respective countries.

how many poor are in india?

as far as i know, the poor in india are like 6 times the ENTIRE population of Pakistan....so again, that's plenty of mouthes and toilets for you to focus on. No need for you to worry about us.

an indian posting about slaughter of sikhs in PAKISTAN?!?!

what happened in 1984 in your country, you silly shmuck?

Well, then provide the source for bolded statement:

a gujrati indian chick who is married to a Muslim Pakistani and based in Karachi

sorry, cant get hold of her.

but you can go to Gujrat and see for yourself. I believe the same phenomenon takes place in Hyderabad too.

LOL i may be an idiot for raising isuue of opressed people in a highly fanatic and delusional society , but that's how I'm.

go save some shias getting massacred by peaceful people .:hitwall:

Secondly,
I don't believe in religion neither iam a religious fanatic like you .

im not a religious fanatic..........in fact far from it, unfortunately

i do belong to a Shiia family though and dont need some shmuck to speak on my behalf :lol:

a gujrati indian chick who is married to a Muslim Pakistani and based in Karachi

sorry, cant get hold of her.

but you can go to Gujrat and see for yourself. I believe the same phenomenon takes place in Hyderabad too.

An anecdote afterall :cheesy:

Better choose acceptable words next time, adding spices won't make your post worth reading..

Reducing drastically, lol..

spices?? Pakistan is a new country, so you have a 65 year period to calculate on..what was your minority numbers when you started and what are they now? if that is not a drastic reduction then what is it?

Isn't your minority numbers dwindling? and going by your logic of higher birth rates witnessed by your majority population, your minority numbers (if all was well with them), should have increased marginally compared to the percentage they are at right now.

It actually doesnt and should not matter to India or Indians if your minority numbers are going down. But in general variety and diversity is what helps a nation grow. A nations prosperity and strength lies in how successful the minorities and the weak are in a society. that fact demonstrates the real strength of the majority of a nation. A hundred people can always subjugate or kill one person, but if that one person is given enough room and opportunity to prosper it shows the open mindedness of the ruling majority.

We have numerous problems in India as well but one good thing in India is its always the majority who are foremost to come forward to fight for the minorities rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom