What's new

India speaks to Pakistan about Hindu persecution

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are patriotic PAKISTANIS and I'm confident that despite their minuscule numbers (which has always been the case) most will remain and we must protect them as our citizens.

At least in Pakistan they won't be thrashed for drinking out of a Muslims water fountain. You banias are so innocent behind your screens :lol:

Your tv channels clearly distinguish them by saying hindu.Even one of the news anchor had to interrupt the questioner that they too are our citizens :lol: ..

youtube is filled with those videos :) ..

i will again say the muslims in india are self responsible for their plight not govt.

You cant even think of the facilities given to muslims in india.i challenge you to give same facilities in pakistan for minorities.
You ppl brag on babri masjid? there were more than 10 demolitions of minority worship places last year in pakistan.
what a hypocrisY?

Why should I think in first place? Muslims there are Indians, how you treat them must not be the matter of concern for me..

Do me a favour before replying this post, read my earlier posts in this thread.. Grab the context and then speak words of wisdom. Hypocrisy, fcuking lol.

The babri masjid is worth more then a thousand temples when babri masjid is rebuilt we can talk about temples

the massacre in gujraat of our people demamds that we get them justice before we turn out attention to hindus

kyu bhai? That was khandar ..no body even used to worship there :lol:

and its equivalent to thousand of temples? let me make it as my signature ...:D

Similarly that does not hide the fact that minorities face dreadful issues in India too... Minorities in fact are far off, the lower class Hindus aren't spared, schedule castes if you can remember?

LOL, the SC/ST and the minorities are the pampered lot in India, its the majority hindus that need to work hard to come up.

They are patriotic PAKISTANIS and I'm confident that despite their minuscule numbers (which has always been the case) most will remain and we must protect them as our citizens.
Good for them.

At least in Pakistan they won't be thrashed for drinking out of a Muslims water fountain.

Most likely forced eviction.

Hindus attacked, evicted from their homes in Pak’s Sindh

About 60 Hindu men, women and children were recently forced to abandon their homes at Memon Goth in Karachi, the capital of Sindh, after influential tribesmen of the area objected to the boy drinking water from a cooler.

“All hell broke loose when my son, Dinesh, who looks after chickens in a farm, drank water from a cooler outside a mosque. Upon seeing him do that, the people of the area started beating him up,” a Hindu man named Meerumal told The News daily.

“Later, around 150 tribesmen attacked us, injuring seven of our people — Samo, Mohan, Hero, Chanu, Sadu, Heera, and Guddi — who were taken to the Jinnah Hospital,” he said.

You banias are so innocent behind your screens :lol:
We are human , irrespective of what you may have been indoctrinated about us :laugh:

Indian trolling fail. Thekadars of Hinduism must be reminded they're the world's biggest shining secular democracy.

Didn't see the same crying for Rohingya Massacre.

:rofl:

We should maintain the pressure for all oppressed including hindu-sikhs-jain-budh,cristians , shia and ahmedi muslims etc .

what pressure ??? or me they are Pakistanis simple....we cant act like Pakistanis who act like the thekedars of Muslims all over the world. It would make sense to me if they are citizen of India who have gone there temporarily or on a pilgrimage..but in this case they are the citizen of that country..their own chosen country. If they want to take refuge in India..then India should defnitely help them as per our tradition..but why should India meddle in Pakistan's internal affair ?

And what about ahmedias who made pakistan ?
what about shias ?

shias are killed almost daily, ahmedias are abused on regular pattern.

Even ahmedia graves are not left aside , atleast we don't touch the dead .

At least we bury our dead.

You guys bathe next to dead bodies in the Ganges.

Pakistan has it's fair share of ills. That's our business not yours.

Bharti are good at yapping away like you shmucks but never good at looking inside their own house. You have much worse discrimination against minorities than we do. Don't lecture us about Hindus when Dalits get thrashed and denied by schools, killed for touching Brahmin farming equipment or raped and paraded naked for flirting with the master caste

Pakistanis anyways are too proud to take advice from indian - keep the advice for yourself because you need it more than we ever did! I have plenty of links I could share to keep you entertained but hopefully I already made my point

And by the way, ahmedis didn't create Pakistan. And even if they did then so what?

Know your facts first, bharti - then yap

P.s. I was born to Shiia family and all is well - never faced or seen any discrimination.

LOL, the SC/ST and the minorities are the pampered lot in India, its the majority hindus that need to work hard to come up.

Only a fool would think minorities are not pampered in Pakistan.

Similarly that does not hide the fact that minorities face dreadful issues in India too... Minorities in fact are far off, the lower class Hindus aren't spared, schedule castes if you can remember?
ya.u r ryt.even the lower class hindus are not spared from being given benefits like reservations.we have 51% reservation for them in government controlled educational colleges.does pakistan even give 5% to its minorities?

The same goes for Gujrati population - a good number who moved across be border to be with their fellow Muslim kinsmen and women

No idea what your talking about? Muslims migrated from Pakistan to India? when did that happen? and why would they?

Hindus just burnt down over 100 of their fellow hindu brethren dalit homes, and they have audacity to criticize us?

LOLOLOL

Looks like Rehman Malik really pissed the bhartis off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom