What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief
CLojmbfWgAApfCc.jpg

why his *** on fire all of sudden

Everyone relax and don't get your pantys in a twist.

Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'.

Thanks

So, let me understand this correctly. Pakistan wants plebiscite in Kashmir. Is that all ?

There was a chance for that back in 1948. What went wrong then ?

In any case, what's stopping you now ? By all means, you should go ahead. Why it is of any concern to you what the other Kashmiris not under the control of Pakistani govt. do or think ?

AKA this pakistani want to take advantage of so called Kashmiri's plight to have whole kashmir (I actually took him seriously for once)
look at this poster below I thought he will give me a valid reason but phew , after these comments when pakistanis themselves don't know y they want mutual assured destruction I think should we even be bothered to solve this issue? after all today its Kashmir today after that it will be something else...:)

What use? It will teach you guys an important lesson, that should have enjoyed shining your India without occupying Kashmir, instead you end up losing an entire nation.

He is saying the right thing.
If Kashmir dispute is not resolved on table then it will open the gates of war in the region. A hell fire burning both nations and one who will survive will be victorious. These are harsh facts. Right now Pakistan is not very much dependant upon Kashmir for survival, but in future decade Kashmir will be crucial for Pakistan existence and both countries know that......
I don't know why such morons here are criticizing him...... it's bitter truth, if u don't admit it then it can't be helped......:coffee:

He is saying the right thing.
If Kashmir dispute is not resolved on table then it will open the gates of war in the region. A hell fire burning both nations and one who will survive will be victorious. These are harsh facts. Right now Pakistan is not very much dependant upon Kashmir for survival, but in future decade Kashmir will be crucial for Pakistan existence and both countries know that......
I don't know why such morons here are criticizing him...... it's bitter truth, if u don't admit it then it can't be helped......:coffee:
Thanks for the bolded part till now alot of people wants others fear war over this issue but none wanna mentions the real reasons.
if its water you are trying mention than yes we know pakistans water supply does comes from Kashmir but is it a only country which would be forced to share its rivers? (surely the only nation which would nuke its neighbours for this)

Regards,

Thanks for the bolded part till now alot of people wants others fear war over this issue but none wanna mentions the real reasons.
if its water you are trying mention than yes we know pakistans water supply does comes from Kashmir but is it a only country which would be forced to share its rivers? (surely the only nation which would nuke its neighbours for this)

Regards,
Indeed water is most crucial factor.
Pakistan is agricultural country know for its fertile soil and lands.
With out water these lands will dry up.
Also sources of fresh water are reducing fast day by day.
In future India and Pakistan both will suffer from shortage of fresh water sources.
And This will be the point Kashmir (if still un solved by that time) will be the reason to trigger war................. final war

Hameed Gul should keep his perverted ideas to himself. There are many idiots in ISI.
You should keep your perverted ideas to yourself. There are many idiots in PDF...................
How about that?

You should keep your perverted ideas to yourself. There are many idiots in PDF................... How about that?

So you agree with ex ISI chief Hameed Gul that "India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan" ?

Hameed Gul should keep his perverted ideas to himself. There are many idiots in ISI.

You should keep your perverted ideas to yourself. There are many idiots in PDF...................How about that?

So you agree with ex ISI chief Hameed Gul that "India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan" ?

post 85.............................

Hameed Gul should learn that "How You Say It Is More Important Than What You Say!".

Back
Top Bottom