What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

Probably a solution where resolving the Kashmir issue according to the aspirations of Kashmiri people .
so we should keep pakistan out of it after all you will too agree with me that kashmirs knows whats best for them? :)

That may be so, but there can be no talk on giving away Kashmir. I don't see anything - even war - that will make India agree to give up Kashmir.
That's not a direct answer.

There is an ongoing conflict between India and Pakistan regarding Kashmir and as a Pakistani I can expect that you know and will be able to tell us what is your and your country's stand on that, right ? There is no scope for ambiguity here.

If it is question of aspirations of Kashmiris then why will India even consider talking to Pakistan for that ? Isn't it ?

If you're able to convince Kashmiris to be part of India then I'm fine with it .. (But Kashmiris are highly aware about their history) if I think as a Kashmiri it'd boil by blood down to see Indian troops in the valley .

as far as Pakistan, you need to take Pakistan into consideration as some part of Kashmir is also in Pakistan (and they are pretty happy to be part of Pakistan, I don't see Indian flags getting waived there), also to resolve the LOC issue and to consider it IB.

so we should keep pakistan out of it after all you will too agree with me that kashmirs knows whats best for them? :)

Yes, and a plebiscite on your side and our side would make things clear for you..

What a retard??? Who the hell is this joker? Why would we want to start a war? Is he serious. Does he want his own countrymen to die? Is there no value for human life...

Oh wait, here's another retard. What in... I mean.. Now any random 12 year old knucklehead can post crap on the forum?

He's right, if India doesn't respond the issue, war is the only way. Only foolish Indians think there can be a winner in a nuclear war, as for us, we don't mind going down as long as we take them with us

Last edited:
If you're able to convince Kashmiris to be part of India then I'm fine with it .. (But Kashmiris are highly aware about their history) if I think as a Kashmiri it'd boil by blood down to see Indian troops in the valley .

as far as Pakistan, you need to take Pakistan into consideration as some part of Kashmir is also in Pakistan (and they are pretty happy to be part of Pakistan, I don't see Indian flags getting waived there), also to resolve the LOC issue and to consider it IB.

Yes, and a plebiscite on your side and our side would make things clear for you..

So, let me understand this correctly. Pakistan wants plebiscite in Kashmir. Is that all ?

There was a chance for that back in 1948. What went wrong then ?

In any case, what's stopping you now ? By all means, you should go ahead. Why it is of any concern to you what the other Kashmiris not under the control of Pakistani govt. do or think ?

Kashmir issue needs to be resolved for peace b/w India and Pakistan .

We will never accept LOC as IB unless the dispute of Kashmir is resolved .

Ask the people of Kashmir whom they'd want to be with India or Pakistan.. and you'll get your answer .
I am not going to argue on anything.
If any one in this country including J&K would like to be a Pakistani they can just pack up and start walking towards the border. That is the best solution. India is not going give an inch of its land.

war gonna happen sooner aur later as dispute resolving through table talk seems impossible

Let us give him some respect guys...He used to head of ISI once...If he issues a statement like that that means there is something fishy...
onli thing about him is that he was one of those guys who is responsible for the current state pakistan finds itself in and is a perfect example /specimen of "orignal hub bul watan pakistani" @acute mixture of hyper denyal and wild imagination :haha:

so whenever listen to him keep a pack of popcorn and coke handy :D

Lol we will be waiting.
But don't forget to wear diapers.
:D

Waiting for pakistan to attack india and start the war.:pakistan: India needs a good reason to go hammer and tongs:taz:. He should have realized that terrorism is a proof of pakistan's cowardice.

And what use will it be?
i've seen pakistanis making these claims b4 but seriously why u want kashmir so bad even if it means total annihilation...afterall Kashmir is a territory pakistan never got IMO crying for revenge for 71 makes more sense than this..
What use? It will teach you guys an important lesson, that should have enjoyed shining your India without occupying Kashmir, instead you end up losing an entire nation.

What use? It will teach you guys an important lesson, that should have enjoyed shining your India without occupying Kashmir, instead you end up losing an entire nation.

Oh.... you've forgotten 1971 ?? Who lost what then ?

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief
CLojmbfWgAApfCc.jpg
Request Denied. :D

The Baniya knows other ways to fight.

If Pakistan wants war, THEY will have to attack. Then we can respond and also cry about Pakistan's unprovoked attack on peaceful India. :devil:

He is another Zaid in making. I am sure soon he will land up in some controversy by saying stupid and then will never open his mouth again.

Back
Top Bottom