What's new

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan

Oh Jao yaar apna kaam karoo

You guys do not have any guts, 26/11 was inside job and how many inside people you have put in jail ? Instead there are enough proofs that it was RAW behind it. as far as your proofs you have given they are bogus as well, anyone can get Pakistani made ,tooth past, mobile sims etc ...

if you have guts start a war . or shut the hell up....

Well you are such a stupid person asking for war which you are already fighting against your own people. Win that first!! You should thanks to God India is not aggressive country as you are. If India would have been in pakistan place fighting interior war. pakistan would have attacked India as well. At the moment your country have no resources to fight against India not even for 10 days war. So shut up you loser!! Your own people accepted that kasab was pakistani. So accept the reality!!

Really???

I am posting pics of Kasab inside CHTRAPATI SHIVAJI RAILWAY STATION with gun in his hand.And also of him coming out ......

Now please dont tell me Kasab was inside a railway station in NEPAL when this pic was clicked.

Ajmal Qasab was arrested in Nepal in 2006 : EX IG Maharashtra Police S.M Mushrif

@levina for your eyes to see and understand the reality behind everything ... dont just go by what your media is saying ... my last effort to show you indian face as well

I have given a better proof which is just over your post.....for your eyes to see.

so you havn't read the whole thing before putting up this ? pictures do not tell the whole reality

i can put some funny picture on your picture to start with :)

Phaleeeeees

Open your eyes and look at what i have posted....thats CST station where AJAMAL KASAB and his group member were clicked.

You are in a denial mode....

the book name, " Who killed Kurkure" Page 197 Ex IG Maharashtra S M Mushrif wrote Ajmal qasab was arrested in Nepal and nepal handed over Ajmal qasab to Indian authorities then

You are in denial mode ... grow up and see what your Ex IG says about this ...

Please do the honors...:coffee:
inbox me your real picture and i will show you what i can do with it :)

Ajmal qasab was a Pakistani asset prepared and trained by Hindutuva elments in Indian Intelligence ( like of Lt.Col Purhoit) to defame Pakistan

You are in denial mode ... grow up and see what your Ex IG says about this ...
And when are you growing up???
I am not talking of any false claims ...i have shown you pics which were clicked inside CST.
Those pics can not be proved morphed....and pls view @Nav84 's video

inbox me your real picture and i will show you what i can do with it :)

I will shoot you.

their own system ISI were the supportive entity behind the attackers...how the response from Pak would have been different? ...During Kargil War, these elected folks in Pak even didnt know or accept that it was the infiltration of Pakistani Army into the Indian side of the LOC!!

their own system ISI were the supportive entity behind the attackers...how the response from Pak would have been different? ...During Kargil War, these elected folks in Pak even didnt know or accept that it was the infiltration of Pakistani Army!!

and your Army intelligence is full of hindutva elements and even caught bombing samjhota express so to put blame on Pakistan.

Stop embarrassing yourself as a Nation on the international front please. The only terrorists according to you guys are which are hurting Pakistan and no one else, that in itself explain how serious you are in tackling the terrorism. For every Indian died on 26/11 Pakistan lost in multiples of 10s since than and I don't see this trend stopping any time soon. On the contrary these PTI burgers are going to drag this nation further down in their attempt to prove how "YOUR TERRORISTS" are "SAHEEDS" and not the brave soldiers who laid their lives for the nation.
GODSPEED to Pakistan

Stop embarrasing yourself as a Nation on the SO CALLED INTERNATIONAL Front in which only three countries known as international (AMERICA, ISRAEL and INDIA).

The only terrorists according to you guys are which are hurting India either made by India.

Like your minister said "9/21 done by Indian false flag operation
Like Samjota Express
Like Sikh and Gujrat Muslim and now only country in the world where killer of thousands of muslim (after all human) become a candidate of INDIA PM "Modi"

Afghanistan may consulates roootyaan baaeeh rahay haina ?

Back
Top Bottom