What's new

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan

and your Army intelligence is full of hindutva elements and even caught bombing samjhota express so to put blame on Pakistan.

Pakistan has done so much wrong since its inception that we no more blame you but consider you as the default culprits if there is any terrorist attack in India. Therefore, the Indian government and media initially began pointing the finger at Pakistan for the terror attacks but when the further investigation revealed there is internal involvement, Indian government didn’t shy away to express its anger in public and vowed that the culprits would be caught….

Since then, so many arrests have taken place in India...... unlike Pakistan!!!

We should stop expecting any cooperation from Pakistani Govt., when they are the brains behind these terrorists.

India always have some excuse when we talk about peace between two countries.

Stop embarrasing yourself as a Nation on the SO CALLED INTERNATIONAL Front in which only three countries known as international (AMERICA, ISRAEL and INDIA).
The only terrorists according to you guys are which are hurting India either made by India.
Like your minister said "9/21 done by Indian false flag operation
Like Samjota Express
Like Sikh and Gujrat Muslim and now only country in the world where killer of thousands of muslim (after all human) become a candidate of INDIA PM "Modi"
Afghanistan may consulates roootyaan baaeeh rahay haina ?

w9bgwm.png

and your Army intelligence is full of hindutva elements and even caught bombing samjhota express so to put blame on Pakistan.
Please go join a PTI Dharna .... dharti hamari marzi hamari

I hate these kind of threads.

What I hate are those idiots who think that this is an inside job.

The mendacity involved is pretty much desecrating the memory of those who were killed.

If you want to deny state culpability then fine. But to imply somehow that this is staged.

Let me guess, the moon landing is fake and Jews did 9/11 right.

manmohan singh is zaid hamid n sonia gandhi is benazir bhutto in disguise....

Back
Top Bottom