What's new

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan

We will milk the cow for what its worth and for as long as we feel it's in our interest. Just because Pakistan doesn't know how to handle it's image in international arena it's not our fault. Till then keep on dreaming and waiting for the tides to turn in your favor.

we are not sitting and waiting for the right time, things are changing fast really fast if you know what i mean ...

Oh Jao yaar apna kaam karoo

You guys do not have any guts, 26/11 was inside job and how many inside people you have put in jail ? Instead there are enough proofs that it was RAW behind it. as far as your proofs you have given they are bogus as well, anyone can get Pakistani made ,tooth past, mobile sims etc ...

if you have guts start a war . or shut the hell up....
26/11 was inside job
9/11 was inside job
OBL raid was fake
Q1- y the world is doing like this to pakistan?
A- to show pakistan bad!

Q2- y world wants to show pakistan bad?
A- because world is feared of economical development and talent of pakistan :sarcastic: :lol:
stop living in delusion my friend leviza...if u have proof of inside job of 26/11 y dont u show it to world??....we hav shown proof o the world...nd c every1 now blames pakistan for 26/11 nd US has declared hafis sayeed a terrorist and he has a 10milion$ award for him

a serious question y only pakistan?? out of 249 countries in this world y only pakistan is targeted? is it that whole world wants to do so? or there is something wrong within your country?.....:azn:

Oh well.. just goes to show how serious Pakistan really is in resolving this issue. How silly it sounds.. sort of kid like.. ''you told the media first instead of telling us. Go away... we are katti with you''!

We sent them all the proofs and in return they said Kasab is hindu and India carried the attacks itself.

Very intelligent reply by pak

Your proof stands a zero chance in a court. These "so called proof" were presented in Pakistan high judiciary and they didn't stand a chance.

I don't get it. I remember some Pakistani posters calling it a false flag. And then threatened another 100 26/11's.

Your proof stands a zero chance in a court. These "so called proof" were presented in Pakistan high judiciary and they didn't stand a chance.

Not even one terrorist has been convicted in Pakistani courts. Either for the bombings in pakistan or in India. Not that Indian courts are any better, but even Pakistani journalists have noticed the reticence of the Pakistani courts to convict.

When they do, it has to be obvious like salmon taseer's murderer. Even then public opinion is against convicting.

Again, Indian courts are only slightly better.

I don't get it. I remember some Pakistani posters calling it a false flag. And then threatened another 100 26/11's.

Not even one terrorist has been convicted in Pakistani courts. Either for the bombings in pakistan or in India. Not that Indian courts are any better, but even Pakistani journalists have noticed the reticence of the Pakistani courts to convict.

When they do, it has to be obvious like salmon taseer's murderer. Even then public opinion is against convicting.

Again, Indian courts are only slightly better.

It took indian judiciary 12-13 years to convict all the accused in 1993 mumbai blast case. Judicial process is slow as hell in our part of world

Not one terrorist is convicted because of loopholes in judiciary which also exist in your judiciary systems. We already say, present same proof infront of your judiciary and even your own judiciary will call it baseless

Oh well.. just goes to show how serious Pakistan really is in resolving this issue. How silly it sounds.. sort of kid like.. ''you told the media first instead of telling us. Go away... we are katti with you''!
Hahaha...katti with you.

BTW entire word know how serious Pakistan is against terrorism.

I did say PLEASE ....didnt i???:smokin:

All my posts have some meaning ..

Yeah sure...:coffee:

26/11 was inside job and how many inside people you have put in jail ?
Blunder thunderrr....
Now if you think Pak is still a part of India then i don't really blame you.
Leviza said:
Instead there are enough proofs that it was RAW behind it.
Now what if i say ISI is behind all the terrorist attacks in Pak???hmm??:azn:
Btw where is the proof you are talking about??
Now dont waste your time searching for it.....because the truth is staring at your face.The 26/11 attacks was backed by ISI which had supported lashkar in this heinous attack.They have their fingerprints all over it.
A GPS devicewhich was supposed to have been destroyed and consigned to the sea as soon as the lashkar gang neared Mumbai ,proved very critical in establishing that the gang had started from Karachi.This was also critical in nailing Pakistan's lie that its agencies had nothing to do with the attack.
And remember how "Ismail bhai" from his control room in karachi monitored Kasab and his team attack Mumbai?
There was so much proof sent to your government but still you had the audacity to blame RAW for 26/11 attacks???...hilarious you are.:lol:

And one reminder in your country a terrorist is declared a martyr while a soldier who fights for his country is declined the honour.

Last edited:
I hate these kind of threads.

What I hate are those idiots who think that this is an inside job.

The mendacity involved is pretty much desecrating the memory of those who were killed.

If you want to deny state culpability then fine. But to imply somehow that this is staged.

Let me guess, the moon landing is fake and Jews did 9/11 right.

I said PLEASE ....didnt i???:smokin:

Yeah sure...:coffee:

Blunder thunderrr....
Now if you think Pak is still a part of India then i don't really blame you.

Now what if i say ISI is behind all the terrorist attacks in Pak???hmm??:azn:
Btw where is the proof you are talking about??
Now dont be stupid to waste your time searching it.....because the truth is staring at your face.The 26/11 attacks was backed by the ISI which had supported lashkar in this heinous attack.They have their fingerprints all over it.
A GPS devicewhich was supposed to have been destroyed and consigned to the sea as soon as the lashkar gang neared Mumbai ,proved very critical in establishing that the gang had started from Karachi.This was also critical in nailing Pakistan's lie that its agencies had nothing to do with the attack.
And remember how "Ismail bhai" from his control room in karachi monitored Kasab and his team attack Mumbai?
There was so much proof sent to your government but still you had the audacity to blame RAW for 26/11 attacks???...hilarious you are.:lol:

All of this is rubbish like other indian proofs ... What about the that police person who was assassinated on purpose ?
Even for a single second i agree with you, they must have someone from indian side helping them, where is that guy ?

GPS device is being used by almost all of the fishing boats and india have captured alot of innocent Pakistani fishing boats in the past , producing such GPS device is not a issue ...
Kasab was also captured by indians from Kathmandu airport and handed over to RAW ...

There are really other side of the story which does not go with your claims and that is why these Questions are not answered by your gov and you still think there was no one involved from inside ?

Grow up and think positively ... thats is the max advice i can give you...

qgy9.jpg

pakis hate this pic to core :lol:

surrendered like losers!

India-Pak war will always have this outcome, there general will come to surrender and collect dead bodies.

Al
Kasab was also captured by indians from Kathmandu airport and handed over to RAW ...

Really???

I am posting pics of Kasab inside CHTRAPATI SHIVAJI RAILWAY STATION with gun in his hand.And also of him coming out ......

Now please dont tell me Kasab was inside a railway station in NEPAL when this pic was clicked.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kasab and his friend inside CST

image.jpg

qgy9.jpg

pakis hate this pic to core :lol:

surrendered like losers!

India-Pak war will always have this outcome, there general will come to surrender and collect dead bodies.
lol, time are not the same and its off topic as well ... we are nuke state now ...

On topic
Ajmal Qasab was arrested in Nepal in 2006 : EX IG Maharashtra Police S.M Mushrif

@levina for your eyes to see and understand the reality behind everything ... dont just go by what your media is saying ... my last effort to show you indian face as well

Back
Top Bottom