What's new

India should have annexed Bangladesh: Assam BJP MLA

Not Indophobic; Sanghophobic.

Yeah really... As if his invective directed at Indians is in fact directed at Sangh...

Maybe you haven't seen his venomous hate-filled remarks about anything remotely Indian...he even started a thread portraying Indian immigrants in US as Hindu terrorists while playing the victim card when a Bangladeshi terrorist bombed NY.

Perhaps you might be overlooking that because he is not a Sanghi but an Islamist(leftists love that bunch)

The problem with your kind is that you have started to hate your very own country since it is ruled by the party you oppose. I have seen that with the commie types...

Last edited:
Do not talk bullshit. Mir Jumla , the Mughal ruler of Bengal sent army who even captured the capital of Ahom kingdom. But Mughal could not hold on there mainly because adverse weather and terrain(torrential rain, flood,tropical hilly mountainous terrain) and Mughal was not that committed to hold Ahom.They had far better possession in Assam, the Kamrup kingdom.Mughal have defeated far, far mightier opponents in their vast empire stretching from Afghanistan to Bengal, Ahom was nothing and the Mughal did not committed sufficient force for permanent obliteration of Ahom kingdom and occupation.Cost/benefit analysis was simply not worth it. In most of the battle, Mughal usually gained upper hand and hold thereafter for few years, but forced to abandon due to adverse geography and counter attack by ahom some years later.That was like Cat vs Mouse fight.There was no records that Mughal sent any large army to conquer ahom kingdom.

You are making a mountain upon molehill. Ahom never entered Dacaa.But they came close to it. But that was their once in a 600 years opportunity! And that was happened when 4 sons of Emperor Shah Jahan was in a bitter power struggle to capture the throne in Agra including the Shahzada Shah Suja, the ruler of Bengal.As Shah Suja was preoccupied with the sub-continent wide power struggle and chaos, the Ahom managed to do a sneaky attack penetrating Bengal and came close to Dacca then withdrawn with some loots and prisoners.That was an extra-ordinary times and Ahom just utilized a chaotic situation.And you are boosting about this piratical act of Ahom?:lol: with which you even do not share any semblance.If anything, current ahom/assamese will be happy if they can drive you out from assam.They do not like Bengalis either Hindu or Muslim.You should remember that and stop defending them if you consider yourself really a @Bharotiyo_Bangal .:P

That Ahom king was known as Bhaganir bacha aka the fleeing king.

Yeah really... As if his invective directed at Indians is in fact directed at Sangh...

Maybe you haven't seen his venomous hate-filled remarks about anything remotely Indian...he even started a thread portraying Indian immigrants in US as Hindu terrorists while playing the victim card when a Bangladeshi terrorist bombed NY.

Perhaps you might be overlooking that because he is not a Sanghi but an Islamist(leftists love that bunch)

The problem with your kind is that you have started to hate your very own country since it is ruled by the party you oppose. I have seen that with the commie types...

<sigh!>
  1. I don't like Islamists.
  2. I am not a leftist.
  3. I do not hate my country; I do hate those trying to tear it apart.
  4. Your reference to 'commie types' is ridiculous. Check my record; I have expressed my distaste for the Communist line from the very beginning, due to their promotion of violence opposed to the rule of law.
I don't like being picked upon, falsely. Please take warning.

I would like to think of myself as one. Why do you ask, sire?

Because you are so devotedly pro-Assamese; the pro-BJP I can understand, since many, including my friend Somok's elder brother, Tathagata, have a visceral dislike of Muslims, the pro-Assamese is difficult to figure out. For that matter, the support for a mentally deficient Sanghi like your local pol. is even more difficult to figure out.

Off Topic: Since I am neither your king nor your paternal progenitor, being called 'Sire' feels very awkward. 'Joe' is fine, 'Sir' is not fine but is acceptable with reservations, anything printable is fine! :D

Oooh I'm terrified !!!

Good.

That's a beginning.

Yes, sure.

I have heard even people from PFI saying the same. Doesn't matter.

The thing is you are siding with rabid indophobic types because they appear to be anti-BJP.

I don't know who PFI people are. I'm not sure I care, much. As for 'Indophobic' types, I do not support their Indophobia, I support their BJP-phobia. The two are not the same.

Because you are so devotedly pro-Assamese; the pro-BJP I can understand, since many, including my friend Somok's elder brother, Tathagata, have a visceral dislike of Muslims, the pro-Assamese is difficult to figure out. For that matter, the support for a mentally deficient Sanghi like your local pol. is even more difficult to figure out.
I believe I had already made my stand clear in an earlier post. I am not in consonance with the remarks made by the politician neither do I reject his premise in the entirety. He's has had issues before too and must have put his opinion forth in a better way, but we do have to address the issue before it spirals further out of control.

Being pro-Assamese isn't necessarily bad for someone who has lived there for quite some time, unless one's being anti-Indian as well. Though, what I will never be, Joe, is to be anti or in favour of any particular faith as I could care less about the institution of religion.

I believe I had already made my stand clear in an earlier post. I am not in consonance with the remarks made by the politician neither do I reject his premise in the entirety. He's has had issues before too and must have put his opinion forth in a better way, but we do have to address the issue before it spirals further out of control.

Being pro-Assamese isn't necessarily bad for someone who has lived there for quite some time, unless one's being anti-Indian as well. Though, what I will never be, Joe, is to be anti or in favour of any particular faith as I could care less about the institution of religion.

Fair enough, but I also want to record my discomfort with this prize oaf's statement and the underlying mind-set. My objection is to being pro-Assamese and anti-Bengali Muslim, and I am referring to Bengali Muslims already legitimately there from before Partition.

Beginning of no one giving a damn about your holier than thou attitude ?

Of learning that you are nearing the limits of tolerance.

Google is your friend.

Not mine, yours. As you already know, I am not interested in this mysterious group.

So if LeT declares that they are anti-BJP, will you side with them ?

The trouble with small-minded nit-pickers (like you) is that they do not see the entirety of an issue.

Why did I say I oppose the Communists? Try to think of that, and answer your own question.

And please stop whining.

Of learning that you are nearing the limits of tolerance.

Oooh, did I offend you ? Hurt your 'feelings'.

Not mine, yours. As you already know, I am not interested in this mysterious group.

Sure, they are like the Indian version of Illuminati. :rofl:

Any Indian who is aware of Indian politics knows what Popular Front of India is. Don't lie through your teeth, Mr. Intellectual.

The trouble with small-minded nit-pickers (like you) is that they do not see the entirety of an issue.

Oh, so our broad-minded 'professional' would side with anyone to counter his supposed enemies...And then he'll accuse others of not seeing the entire picture.

And please stop whining.

:lol: It's you & your fellow Bangladeshi who are whining.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but I also want to record my discomfort with this prize oaf's statement and the underlying mind-set. My objection is to being pro-Assamese and anti-Bengali Muslim, and I am referring to Bengali Muslims already legitimately there from before Partition.
There was a thread a few days back on a ghastly incident of rape in Assam's Nagaon which is very near to my birthplace Hojai. One Indian poster was of the opinion that Bengali Muslims were never indigenous to Assam and should be sent packing to Bangladesh. I was quick to debunk his assertion. Bengali's, be it Hindus or Muslims have become an inseparable fabric of the Assamese society and there's no denying that.

West Bengal
hmm.png

hmm.png

credit: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=34190

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer, thanks a lot brother. Finally sensible posts from an Indian.
Respect!
I don't know who PFI people are. I'm not sure I care, much. As for 'Indophobic' types, I do not support their Indophobia, I support their BJP-phobia. The two are not the same.

Exactly. But lots of BD folks believe that, this is just the beginning! And also afraid that hindutva ideology is spreading like cancer under sanghis, so even most of neutral folks also started fearing India for the acts of sanghis.
When Congress was in power , situation was different in Bangladesh.

@Joe Shearer, thanks a lot brother. Finally sensible posts from an Indian.
Respect!

Exactly. But lots of BD folks believe that, this is just the beginning! And also afraid that hindutva ideology is spreading like cancer under sanghis, so even most of neutral folks also started fearing India for the acts of sanghis.
When Congress was in power , situation was different in Bangladesh.

Thank you.

Now @Joe Shearer can sleep in peace I suppose.

And also afraid that hindutva ideology is spreading like cancer under sanghis, so even most of neutral folks also started fearing India for the acts of sanghis.

Playing victim is all too predictable for your kind.

I hope they fear ISIS & murderers of secular bloggers as well. Or do they ?

Maybe they don't need to fear ISIS. There is no ISIS in BD according to @Bilal9 & Gulshan attack was a RAW conspiracy to target Bangladesh's booming RMG industry.

Back
Top Bottom