What's new

India should have annexed Bangladesh: Assam BJP MLA

I dont understand what good it be for India if it had annexed BD. BD would be much more impoverished. Worst than rural UP/Behar. That would lead BD's population growth over 4%. Taking over rest of entire NE would be just matter of time.

Now @Joe Shearer can sleep in peace I suppose.

Not yet. I have a few bottoms to kick, still.

Playing victim is all too predictable for your kind.

And you, of course, are far above all this.

I hope they fear ISIS & murderers of secular bloggers as well. Or do they ?

Guilty until proved innocent?

Don't feel shy; it is a common Sanghi attack technique.

Maybe they don't need to fear ISIS. There is no ISIS in BD according to @Bilal9 & Gulshan attack was a RAW conspiracy to target Bangladesh's booming RMG industry.

Given the atmosphere of hate you have built up, any speculation finds an audience. If you shut up, this might stop.

Sorry to say, since few weeks I lost the taste of argument with sanghis like you.
@gslv mk3

We are not interested in debating with swamp dwellers, it's only because your kind drag India into every discussion.

I have a few bottoms to kick, still.

to kiss perhaps... :lol:

And you, of course, are far above all this.

I consider myself to be better than dishonest intellectual types.

Guilty until proved innocent?

Being cautious as I would put it. And I have a reason to be suspicious.

Given the atmosphere of hate you have built up, any speculation finds an audience.

Yeah, Mr. Intellectual, blame everyone but not the inventors of such conspiracy theories.

Maybe this is some RAW-Mossad-CIA conspiracy after all.

West Bengal
hmm.png

hmm.png

credit: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=34190

Swines.

We are not interested in debating with swamp dwellers, it's only because your kind drag into every discussion.

We? You represent nobody but your own sick, diseased self. Perhaps you feel that you are not appreciated sufficiently by swamp dwellers. Then bugger off. Don't hang around here.

to kiss perhaps... :lol:

Which part of 'kick' did you wish to obscure or avert? Kick it was, kick it stays. To be precise, on a well-deserving backside.

I consider myself to be better than dishonest intellectual types.

You may well be right. On the other hand, who am I to argue with the vast majority of members of PDF who seem to think differently?

Being cautious as I would put it. And I have a reason to be suspicious.

Anything other than an addled mind looking for conspiracies?

Yeah, Mr. Intellectual, blame everyone but not the inventors of such conspiracy theories. Maybe this is some RAW-Mossad-CIA conspiracy after all.

I note that 'Intellectual' is a term of abuse for you; this is fairly commonplace for thugs. It was Goering who said,"Whenever I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my gun." Not surprising to find you abusive of intellectuals; it fits in well with your fascist ideological origins.

Blaming these inventors is fine; does no credit go to the original idiots, who see everything as a European-cum-Communist conspiracy to favour Muslims and to split Hinduism into caste Hindus, Dalits, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Lingayats and beef-eating tribals from the Chinkis of the north-east?

Are you a Bengali too, Joe?o_O

A Bharotiyo Bangal, from Dhaka and Barisal stock.

I dont understand what good it be for India if it had annexed BD. BD would be much more impoverished. Worst than rural UP/Behar. That would lead BD's population growth over 4%. Taking over rest of entire NE would be just matter of time.

Nobody understands that, and it is so ridiculous that only a failing brain could think of it.

We? You represent nobody but your own sick, diseased self

Pardon me sire, I meant the 'Sanghi' kind of Indians, you know the sort of people who give it back in kind & do not kiss the rear of of Bangladeshis when they abuse us & our country.

Only you can represent the intellectual buddhijeebis of India here, there is no question about that.

That negative rating just proves that you are a true leftist buddhijeebi.

To be precise, on a well-deserving backside.

Are you talking about kissing again ? That's what you do the best.

Anything other than

Yeah sure, whatever that floats your boat. Sanghi India is a threat to BD, and not ISIS or JMB. Point taken... :lol:

I note that 'Intellectual' is a term of abuse for you;

It's an abuse when it is used to describe dishonest leftists who pose as intellectuals.

Blaming these inventors is fine; does no credit go to the original idiots,

And you didn't blame them first. Just like how your kind react to a terrorist attack- Don't blame the perpetrator but to victims who 'alienated him'.

Of course you can't blame them without blaming all others as well, eh?

Last edited:
Pardon me sire, I meant the 'Sanghi' kind of Indians, you know the sort of people who give it back in kind & do not kiss the rear of of Bangladeshis when they abuse us & our country.

That is not the 'Sanghi' kind of Indians. 'Sanghi' kind of Indians spend most of their time abusing other Indians, and vanishing whenever India and Indians are confronted by a hostile collection of members. They are never to be found on those occasions.

Only you can represent the intellectual buddhijeebis of India here, there is no question about that.

I represent nobody but myself. Unlike 'Sanghis', I don't seek the comfort of a crowd.

Are you talking about kissing again ?

No.

About kicking.

Kissing is your obsession.

Yeah sure, whatever that floats your boat. Sanghi India is a threat to BD, not ISIS or JMB. Point taken... :lol:

You forgot to quote the most important part:

"....an addled mind looking for conspiracies.."

I represent nobody but myself.

That's much better- even one of your type is unbearable, just imagine what a crowd of your kind can do.

That is not the 'Sanghi' kind of Indians. 'Sanghi' kind of Indians spend most of their time abusing other Indians, and vanishing whenever India and Indians are confronted by a hostile collection of members.

Yeah sure, didn't see your negative ratings when your buddy Billu was abusing India & Indians. I wonder where you where.

"....an addled mind looking for conspiracies.."

Would be better found on this forum where people believe ridiculous conspiracy theories such as RAW-Gulshan attack connection.

Are you saying that Jagat Seth was a general?
No Jagat Seth was a banker and one of the main traitors/conspirators. He, Rajballav, Rai Durlov, Manikchand, Umichand initiated the conspiracy with Robert Clive to replace Siraj with some other. They proposed the name of General Yar Lutuf Khan. Clive consulted with his advisors and concluded that not Yar Lutuf, but General Mir Zafar would be the next Nawab. The Hindu Beniyas hatched the conspiracy against Siraj and Mir Zafar came to the spot at a later time. General or not, Jagat Seth was in the camp of Mir Zafar.

Joe Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idots. Facebook should not be the source of any news. Mostly they are false and are created to meet agenda of certain groups of people. I have close relatives in the mentioned places. There were classes between BJP and TMC where TMC was in control because of numeric superiority.
Ram Navami was not in the culture of Bengalis. Now vote politics Is forcing TMC to celebrate it in large numbers.

@itsanufy @DESERT FIGHTER Mir Jafar is the reason why Siraj lost...after that the company took over...Bengali Hindus were way ahead of the Muslims when it came to accepting Western Education...Although it did begin in the Company era at first the Hindus were pretty opposed to it too because of Raja Ram Mohan Roy's opposition too a lot of "Hindu Traditions"...the renaissance properly started after the British Crown took over...the Muslims were late to the party and when the saw the Hindus were way ahead of them the Muslims devised a strategy fight for the partition of Bengal to funnel more resources towards Dhaka from Calcutta...this was supposed to give the Muslims more control in their local government...Congress opposed it and the 6 years later the Bengals were reunited and to keep everything cool the Capital was moved to Delhi...so in a way both sides kind of lost because of পরশ্রীকাতরতা a bengali word that has not english translation(It loosely means the feeling where you cannot stand other people's fortunes).
@Joe Shearer your comments in this context

We are comparing different timelines here. I was referring to Ram Singh's involvement on behalf of Aurangzeb in the battle of Saraighat where despite initial setback against a much stronger opposition Ahoms managed to decimate the invaders.
You may be right about Ram Singh, who directed troops to Assam when the Assam King again rebelled against the Mughal rule after the death of Mir Jumla.

Any history is certainly not one page affairs. Bengal-Assam conflict also lasted for a few decades. Read the excerpt below to know about Ram Singh as well as when Shayesta Khan, the maternal uncle of Emperor Aurangzeb, made the Subedar of Bengal.

"------Next season the Mughals marched against the Ahoms under Raja Indraman, an imperial officer, upto Srighat, but the Ahoms pushed them back to Dhubri (Rangamati). For a period of nine years a continuous desultory took place between the Muhammadans (Mugahls) and the Assamese (Ahoms). In December, 1667, on hearing the news of the loss of Gauhati, the Emperor Aurangzeb sent Raja Ram Singh, the son of Raja Jai Singh of Amber, with a large Rajput contingent to recover Mughal Kamrup from the Assamese. But after seven years of desultory and ineffectual war fare (1669 - 1676), Raja Ram Singh was called back to Delhi by the Emperor. Ram Singh himself had not his heart in the work".

"-----During this period the patriotic feelings of the Assamese people became so weak that many of them deserted to the Muhammadans'” . An Ahom noble sold Gauhati to the Mughals in February, 1679, only to be recovered by the Ahom king two years later. But when Shaysta Khan became the governor of Bengal, the Ahom king made his peace by offering submission and half a million rupees. In the later century the Mughal army annexed the southern and eastern portions of the kingdom including the districts of Rangpur and western part of Kamrup".

You can see that the area of today's Bengal includes also many areas, including today's northern part of Mymensingh district, that belonged to Assam formerly, although the Bengal Mughals vacated Assam proper including Gouhati. Note also that the Assam expedition during Mughal time started in 1636 and ended in 1669, a long 33 year battle. There were tens of such battles even before the Mughal that started in 1205 by Malik Ikhtiaruddun Bakhtiar Khilji. Due to many such battles the area of Bengal expanded and Assamese land area shrinked.

Joe Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idots. Facebook should not be the source of any news. Mostly they are false and are created to meet agenda of certain groups of people. I have close relatives in the mentioned places. There were classes between BJP and TMC where TMC was in control because of numeric superiority.
Ram Navami was not in the culture of Bengalis. Now vote politics Is forcing TMC to celebrate it in large numbers.

Agreed, there is no substantiation for the news item, and the excerpt is purely a Facebook post, apparently. On the other hand, it is somewhat credible in the sense that the threats were apparently delivered by northerners, not by Bengalis. I didn't spend much time on this post, and think you shouldn't either.

USER=15420]@Joe Shearer[/USER] your comments in this context

Picking apart the threads of this contentious period of Bengali and Indian history is extremely difficult. I can only comment as a person, without access to documents or to authentic history books at the moment, and what follows is to be taken as a personal snapshot of the period, done on the fly, without any great application of mind. @Anubis, please note.

You can see that the area of today's Bengal includes also many areas, including today's northern part of Mymensingh district, that belonged to Assam formerly, although the Bengal Mughals vacated Assam proper including Gouhati.
Assam that we know of today did not exist back then. Fall of the Kamarupa empire lead to the rise of many small kingdoms like the Chutiya and the Kachari kingdoms in the north and South bank of the Brahmaputra, the Koch kingdom to the west and the Baro-Bhuyans in the middle bordering the Ahoms to the east. The Ahoms and the Koch gradually consolidated territories while the other kingdoms diminished in stature, the Koch kingdom was though, a vassal state of the Mughals.

The western border of the Ahom kingdom extended upto the river Manas and the area beyond the southern boundary was under the occupation of Jaintia, Khasi and Garo tribes. Though I may be wrong about this, but the Ahom kingdom never included Mymensingh.

districts of Rangpur and western part of Kamrup".
Also, I hope you know that the Rangpur that you have quoted is a part of the present day Sibsagar town, the seat of power of then Ahoms and not the district in Bangladesh! As I have already said, the Ahoms were not expansionists unlike the Sultanate and Mughals, they fought to defend their territories.

Back
Top Bottom