What's new

India should have annexed Bangladesh: Assam BJP MLA

Why do you blame others for your own faults? Mir Zafar met the Nawab at some point during the first half of the war, but stayed quite a few km. away with his troops behind the Nawab's camp. With Mir Zafar's forces were the forces of General Yar Latif Khan, Jagatseth and other generals.

PDF is not a history class. But, we should not blame everything on Mir Zafar. I am happy to read that you have not blamed him for the rainfall from the sky. I blame the superstitious minds of Muslims of Bengal. I can still see it in larger degree among them. They were probably waiting for a divine intervention in Plassey that did not come about. Muslims are just like this.

If I am not mistaken French army officials were responsible for managing the gun powders. They didn’t do it properly, not Mir Jafar alone. But for sure Mir Jafar was one of the main reason for defeat at the battle of palashey. This is unfortunate that 50000 troops could not defeat 2500 British soldiers where only couple of hundred were actual British and Mir Jafar withdrawn 45000 troops from the battle field.

A very nice documentary of battle of palashi

I never kicked any buddhists or hindus in the BoB....but trying to kick millions of people into the ocean would take a lot of strength...maybe too much to ask from a nation that's too lazy/incompetent to build latrines.Even if you could do it why aren't you doing it now? I don't see you doing anything about the "Muslim Influx" in Assam other than just bickering. I would love for you to start a civil war of sorts inside India between the Hindus and the Muslims and turn yourselves into another Pakistan...or aim even higher...Afghanistan...good luck.
haha good answer. thank you.

One comment from an upright politician is enough to make these sewer rats scurry around for the nearest available $hithole.

Bhule jais na tora Bharot er mol mutra kheye boro hoyechis, notun kore dana mela sikhechis to seijonno besi forfor korchis. Ja korechili amader sathe amra keui bhuli nai, sob bichar hobe.

@itsanufy @DESERT FIGHTER Mir Jafar is the reason why Siraj lost...after that the company took over...Bengali Hindus were way ahead of the Muslims when it came to accepting Western Education...Although it did begin in the Company era at first the Hindus were pretty opposed to it too because of Raja Ram Mohan Roy's opposition too a lot of "Hindu Traditions"...the renaissance properly started after the British Crown took over...the Muslims were late to the party and when the saw the Hindus were way ahead of them the Muslims devised a strategy fight for the partition of Bengal to funnel more resources towards Dhaka from Calcutta...this was supposed to give the Muslims more control in their local government...Congress opposed it and the 6 years later the Bengals were reunited and to keep everything cool the Capital was moved to Delhi...so in a way both sides kind of lost because of পরশ্রীকাতরতা a bengali word that has not english translation(It loosely means the feeling where you cannot stand other people's fortunes).

TNN | Updated: Mar 20, 2018, 12:51 IST

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/guw...ladesh-assam-bjp-mla/articleshow/63378443.cms

GUWAHATI: BJP legislator from Hojai Shiladitya Dev on Monday courted controversy yet again, calling the creation of Bangladesh a "great mistake" because of which Assam has been facing "Muslim influx" for decades and suggesting that India should have annexed the country after the liberation war. "Even as the erstwhile East Pakistan was liberated, a mistake committed by (then Prime Minister) Indira Gandhi and the then Congress government was not merging the newly-created Bangladesh with India. In fact, creation of Bangladesh was itself a great mistake. But that mistake could have been offset had Bangladesh been made a part of India," Dev told a local news channel in Nagaon on Monday. When contacted by ToI, Dev stood by his statements. Attributing the "change" in the state's demographic profile to the "migration" of Muslims from the neighbouring country, Dev said such a situation would not have arisen had Bangladesh never been created.

I suspect he is a closeted Bangladesh supporter venting why Assam is not with Bangladesh !

I doubt the Bangladeshis would accept that arrangement to be a part of India. LOL :lol:

Most wouldn't mind if Assam becomes part of Bangladesh :coffee:.

One comment from an upright politician is enough to make these sewer rats scurry around for the nearest available $hithole.

Bhule jais na tora Bharot er mol mutra kheye boro hoyechis, notun kore dana mela sikhechis to seijonno besi forfor korchis. Ja korechili amader sathe amra keui bhuli nai, sob bichar hobe.

Aisob baal chal kotha barta aikhane bola bondho kor fokinnir put. Assam Bangladesh thake 10 bochor pichiye aache. Orthonitir behal dosa. Tui r tor moto arek fokinnir put BJP neta abol tabol kotha bolche drishti akorshoner jonne. Nahole toder ke niye bhabaro time nai amader. 64 a to putki mara Khaye Bangladesh chara hoyechili. Aiber Assam er Muslim der guta khale pachai baash ar haatey lota r hariken niye koi jabi chinta kor haram khor.

Aisob baal chal kotha barta aikhane bola bondho kor fokinnir put. Assam Bangladesh thake 10 bochor pichiye aache. Orthonitir behal dosa. Tui r tor moto arek fokinnir put BJP neta abol tabol kotha bolche drishti akorshoner jonne. Nahole toder ke niye bhabaro time nai amader. 64 a to putki mara Khaye Bangladesh chara hoyechili. Aiber Assam er Muslim der guta khale pachai baash ar haatey lota r hariken niye koi jabi chinta kor haram khor.
images (1).jpeg

TNN | Updated: Mar 20, 2018, 12:51 IST

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/guw...ladesh-assam-bjp-mla/articleshow/63378443.cms

GUWAHATI: BJP legislator from Hojai Shiladitya Dev on Monday courted controversy yet again, calling the creation of Bangladesh a "great mistake" because of which Assam has been facing "Muslim influx" for decades and suggesting that India should have annexed the country after the liberation war. "Even as the erstwhile East Pakistan was liberated, a mistake committed by (then Prime Minister) Indira Gandhi and the then Congress government was not merging the newly-created Bangladesh with India. In fact, creation of Bangladesh was itself a great mistake. But that mistake could have been offset had Bangladesh been made a part of India," Dev told a local news channel in Nagaon on Monday. When contacted by ToI, Dev stood by his statements. Attributing the "change" in the state's demographic profile to the "migration" of Muslims from the neighbouring country, Dev said such a situation would not have arisen had Bangladesh never been created.

and get constipated

If I am not mistaken French army officials were responsible for managing the gun powders.
No, you are mistaken. French gunners were responsible for the guns they brought and they were managing those guns by themselves. They certainly had no authority over the Nawab's guns. You have to understand first how military chain of command works.

http://nrcassam.nic.in/faq03.html
I was born and brought up in the Indian state of Assam, more specifically in Hojai whose present MLA Mr. Shiladitya Dev made the above remarks. My father though, was born in erstwhile East Pakistan, a government servant in 1964, barely managed to cross over to the other side when your people burnt our ancestral home down and looted our belongings.

NRC relies on 'legacy data' for identity verification the cutoff date being the midnight of 24th March,1971.

In any case, I wouldn't sweat much on whether my name is included in NRC or in any other list and I suggest you do the same.

Do ask you baba-kaku about the killing fields of Dhaka, Chottogram, Noakhali and Khulna.
we should have gassed your parents

its too bad we allowed those subhumans to escape
Chin up mate, it's not too late as of yet. Be done with them subhumans once and for all or an entire generation will grow up resenting your kind. Take off that slimy mask and reveal your true self, is that not what is demanded of you?

Back
Top Bottom