What's new

India should consider sub-conventional warfare against Pakistan

So when do you think next war is possible?

• Total voters
Having wet dreams again I see lolz lmao , never talk about friendship and peace pathetic nation.

More time I means more swift war from India and weaker Pakistan. Our capability had trumendously improved Its just a stupid move my Pakistan and just an phone call from Modi...

But I don't think India will restrict itself from retaliation but dividing Pakistan into 5 parts.And open up gateway from Afghanistan to India

LOL do u even know about each other capabilities ? Your hope is not Pakistan Army but Chinese Army . Just pray for their help
Since 5 years we are hear that from your PM Modi and still waiting for that, Can you please tell him that next year election is there so do it harry. We are waiting for India move only

You do not understand India's security threats. And pretty much all of you know nothing about nukes.

Looks like your Army Chief knows Nothing about India's security threats too cuz he wants to fight a two front war too! I guess operation gagan shakti was a dud too because they dont understand India's security threats like you do.

Logic and common sense doesn't work on most members here.

Logic and common sense only works with bharatis who make claims the indian rafales are better than F-22!!

Like i said you are a high level ch--tiya who is always high smelling cow dung!

Looks like your Army Chief knows Nothing about India's security threats too cuz he wants to fight a two front war too! I guess operation gagan shakti was a dud too because they dont understand India's security threats like you do.

Yes, none of my military chiefs have any clue, only PDF Pakistanis know the real truth.

Logic and common sense only works with bharatis who make claims the indian rafales are better than F-22!!

Correct. Me, and also the French Air Force Chief.

Like i said you are a high level ch--tiya who is always high smelling cow dung!

Correct. Me and a lot of Indian and foreign military chiefs also.

You dont have active multi layered abm systems like pad aad and s400.

The nuclear delivery for pakistan is indeed a challenge and we are working on a second strike capability. We also need to make sure we cripple you enough so china can finish the job
Pak allready has triad strike land air and sea/sub sea theyre just delluded had to much cow piss and cant think straight lmfao

The bhartis are a lost cause they dont know that wars between countries that have wmds dont happen because nobody wins. These chest thumping fools dont realise that when ncb warfare happens that the atomic or chemical or biological fallout doesnt recognise or stop at borders. Hence other countries get unwillingly involved. Do the bhartis dream of nuwking pak without the fallout getting china and iran to say the least? Does the bharti think that the countries around the conflict area are going to remain silent and allow their countries to be destroyed. Same goes for pakistan also . So just think the next conflict where wmds are used will a world war and armageddon. Sensible ppl will have heard of MAD (mutually assured destruction). Why do you think that the cold war between east and west never got hot. It came close with cuba etc but sensible minds prevailled otherwise non of us would be here now.so the bhartis live in a false bubble dreaming of kt yeild factors(even though its mostly mega tonnes)and their abm sheilds but they have so much cow piss they cant even handle the paf pigeon squadron led by wing commander kabooter khan

Yes, none of my military chiefs have any clue, only PDF Pakistanis know the real truth.

Its a good thing your a NOBODY and your military chiefs have a better comprehension of the threats India faces. PDF Pakistanis are entertained by the BS you post nothing more nothing less!

Correct. Me, and also the French Air Force Chief.

LOL @ French Air Force Chief!! I guess he personally called you up and told you " hello curry turd the sh!t we making for you are better than F22 plus we are sending some bananas for your vanar sena "

I have heard even the French are shaking for the rafales they are making for you. Offcourse the USAF have their knickers in a twist because their F22 are junks infront of Indian Rafales.

Ah well dont let me spoil the fun!!! You can actually survive the Nuclear Strikes because your holy cow piss and holy cow dung is more strong than anything in this world.

Keep smelling the Holy Cow Dung Bharati!!

Its a good thing your a NOBODY and your military chiefs have a better comprehension of the threats India faces. PDF Pakistanis are entertained by the BS you post nothing more nothing less!

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...my-chief-bipin-rawat/articleshow/62478242.cms
"We will call the (nuclear) bluff of Pakistan. If we will have to really confront the Pakistanis, and a task is given to us, we are not going to say we cannot cross the border because they have nuclear weapons. We will have to call their nuclear bluff," Gen. Rawat said.

LOL @ French Air Force Chief!! I guess he personally called you up and told you " hello curry turd the sh!t we making for you are better than F22 plus we are sending some bananas for your vanar sena "

Yes, this is what happened, but many times more politely.

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/...-the-world-air-chief-marshal-denis-mercier-2/
Air Force Chief of Staff (CEMAA) General Denis Mercier:
I am personally convinced that the Rafale is the best fighter plane in the world.

Even the American F-22 pilots have praised the Rafale.

There are other ways to defeat ABM MARs warheads (MANEUVERABLE WARHEAD), DEPRESS TRAJECTORY (SHORTER BURN TIME)AND MIRV SHAHEEN-1A HAS A BOTH PROPERTIES MENTION ABOVE, AND PAKISTAN HAVE MIRV MISSILE CALLED ABABEEL HOW CAN YOU DEFEAT MIRV WARHEADS, AND MAIN PROBLEM ON THE INDIA AND PAKISTAN SCENARIO IS REACTION TIME IS TOO LOW TO REACT 2-3 MINUTES IF YOU CAN'T REACT AT TIME GAMES OVER TO INDIA @indianfighter1999

What?
No pakistani BM is going to hit within 2-3 minutes.
It wont take less than 5 minutes and that increases upto 30 minutes the farther away you go from North India, it also depends on where you are firing your BMs from, if you chose to hide your facilities and fire from a safe distance 100s of kilometres away, that further increases the air time.
Time is not an issue, we have tested against this very factor in our several successful ABM tests, if anything Pakistan and India being so close makes detection far faster than say in the case of Russia and USA, consequently the shorter the distance your BM is travelling to its target the slower it will be in its terminal phase say compared to an ICBM being fired extraterritorially.

Also there are equally more ways to defeat MIRVs and MaRVs, i.e. launching more interceptors.
We are also developing MKVs to deal exactly with MIRVs and MaRVs.
219xtv9.jpg

What?
It wont take less than 5 minutes and that increases upto 30 minutes the farther away you go from North India, it also depends on where you are firing your BMs from, if you chose to hide your facilities and fire from a safe distance 100s of kilometres away, that further increases the air time.
Time is not an issue, we have tested against this very factor in our several successful ABM tests, if anything Pakistan and India being so close makes detection far faster than say in the case of Russia and USA, consequently the shorter the distance your BM is travelling to its target the slower it will be in its terminal phase say compared to an ICBM being fired extraterritorially.

Also there are equally more ways to defeat MIRVs and MaRVs, i.e. launching more interceptors.
View attachment 481976
you do have KKV @CyclopS ??? i heared that only 2 nations have a KKV tech on earth those are China and USA , even russia don't have KKV tech, i'm just asking a simple question @CyclopS :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
What?

View attachment 481976

We are developing our BMD capable enough to stop Chinese MIRVs, and the Pakistanis believe their tech is better. :D

Since 5 years we are hear that from your PM Modi and still waiting for that, Can you please tell him that next year election is there so do it harry. We are waiting for India move only
LOL what about u mmm. No more kargil? We are also waiting u to get some balls fight us up front instead stabbing our back...

sub conversional war... that means India should have capability to take out pakistani fortified positions at LOC at will and go inside pakistani occ. kashmir to take down training centres for terrorists run by pak army or any presence of high value targets, India will then achieve all its goals.

S-400 battery near LOC will UCAVs and presence of special forces on ground with very heavy artillery presence on LOC can achieve all this with ease.
In case of any sub-conventional war attempt against Pakistan, India will find itself in more trouble and more engaged than they have speculated. Currently india is facing many domestic challenges that include insurgencies religious violence and separatism. If it further try to escalate any conflict with Pakistan then it will increase their vulnerability against surge in domestic violence. In addition, a conflict with Pakistan always have a chance of escalation and further may lead to the nuclear standoff in the region and your policy makers understand it well that outcome of any escalated conflict between both countries will be devastating for the region hence they still use the war rants for political gains and as a morale booster for their extremely bigoted public. One better not forget that india lost her 1874 soldier during 2002 stand off without firing a single bullet. It is enough to remind india that they are not save from the direct and indirect consequences of any another conflict.

Where was your advantage in the 90s when there was no 9/11 and 1000s were dying in Kashmir every year?
So stop it with the excuses.

Really? They have been defeated?
Didn't 3 or 4 pakistani soldiers got killed in Waziristan a few days ago?

Also, no.
Terrorists have been dying disproportionately at the hands of our security forces.
View attachment 481886
The last column is the total casualties, the 2nd last is the terrorists killed and the 3rd last is the security forces casualty. Notice how every year terrorists dying as a proportion to the security forces is increasing.

Not true.
Back in the 90s we were more close than we are today.

Humiliation? Really?
Wasn't it PAF which refused to even engage IAF as IAF fire bombed pakistani soldiers?
It is actually over 1:1.6 but you are forgetting that we not only have more fighters we have better fighters.
While your F-16s age and America refuses to give you its spares and weapons, PAF has nothing equivalent to the latest versions of the Su-30MKIs, Mig-29s, Mirage 2000s.
And again we further intend to widen the gap with more Su-30MKIs, Rafales while the only visible 4th gen fighter that PAF is going to induct is JFT Blk3 which is nowhere near the Rafales.

As for US under your belt, if anything Trump has been routing you lot all throughout this year. So Please don't pretend like you can control US.
Also you forget that we too were sanctioned in the 90s.
Ttp bla doesn't hold pak territory they do occasional terror attacks using sleeper cells one in months such even occur in west so yes defeated
It is well known conventional power difference Was highest in 90s not so much and in fact shrinking every one with knowledge knows that
As for casualties yes Kashmir losses t higher then Indian occupiers but same was the case of soviet versus afg and now USA but issue is continuous bleeding of occupiers both in life and more important for administration economically and politically
Did your jets dared to cross loc no they stick to iok side that's why paf didn't engage as all our our ops were in your territory using your own bunkers tonkill your soldier below ;) we didn't wanted the war to go full scale nor did u that's why u didn't cross loc

In case of any sub-conventional war attempt against Pakistan, India will find itself in more trouble and more engaged than they have speculated. Currently india is facing many domestic challenges that include insurgencies religious violence and separatism. If it further try to escalate any conflict with Pakistan then it will increase their vulnerability against surge in domestic violence. In addition, a conflict with Pakistan always have a chance of escalation and further may lead to the nuclear standoff in the region and your policy makers understand it well that outcome of any escalated conflict between both countries will be devastating for the region hence they still use the war rants for political gains and as a morale booster for their extremely bigoted public. One better not forget that india lost her 1874 soldier during 2002 stand off without firing a single bullet. It is enough to remind india that they are not save from the direct and indirect consequences of any another conflict.

ur post makes no sense, India is not bogged down anywhere inside her territories we exercise total and conplete control, all these militants save thr arses by hiding in civilians or crossing over to neighboring countries.

On other hand India can easily put overwhelming firepower on LoC to puncture all fortified positions pakistanis use to launch its terrorists in kashmir. All we need to do is bring and buy latest toys like S-400 and predators to take out the terrorists camps inside pakistan occ kashmir. Once that is done sub conventional goals will be all met.

Back
Top Bottom