What's new

India should consider sub-conventional warfare against Pakistan

So when do you think next war is possible?

• Total voters
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...my-chief-bipin-rawat/articleshow/62478242.cms
"We will call the (nuclear) bluff of Pakistan. If we will have to really confront the Pakistanis, and a task is given to us, we are not going to say we cannot cross the border because they have nuclear weapons. We will have to call their nuclear bluff," Gen. Rawat said.

Indian Army Chief

NEW DELHI: Having deterrence is not an assurance to no wars, said Indian Army chief General Bipin Rawat here on Wednesday. According to him, due to Pakistan’s proxy war and China’s muscle flexing, there is scope of conflicts which can break into an all-out war.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...my-chief-bipin-rawat/articleshow/60396549.cms

Indian Air Chief

NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force effectively achieved relocation and re-balancing of its assets from one sector to another during a just concluded mega exercise, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa said on Monday, hinting at its preparedness to deal with a two-front war.

The IAF carried out Gagan Shakti exercise -- the biggest such drill in three decades -- from April 8 to April 20 with a focus on borders with China and Pakistan.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/air...-war-after-gagan-shakti-mega-exercise-1841708

Sorry to burst your bubble! Its a good thing your a NOBODY and your Military Chief's know the real threats for India better than you.

es, this is what happened, but many times more politely.

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/...-the-world-air-chief-marshal-denis-mercier-2/
Air Force Chief of Staff (CEMAA) General Denis Mercier:
I am personally convinced that the Rafale is the best fighter plane in the world.

Even the American F-22 pilots have praised the Rafale.

This Article was written in 2014 and a French Airforce Officer was trying to sell Rafales to indians. Offcourse he will say the rafales are Best! Its a marketing gimmick and you Bharati fell for it so much that you started claiming your indian rafales are better than F 22. No where in the article he mentions F 22 because you dont know Jack Sh!t about F 22. The French Airforce Officer might have promised you endlesss supply of cow piss and cow dung too so i guess thats why your always pulling this nonsense on PDF.

And the Americans arent just praising rafales in general but they are actually praising the rafales Indians are getting right???
The whole USAF is shivering and scared of 36 rafales India is getting.

Last edited:
Fighting a war with pakistan is a stupid thing to do, they have nothing to lose. If there is a war what will India attack, civilian centers? It will only strengthen the hands of military and let their control become even more stronger.
India will lose its few bathrooms it already had. Then you whole indians will go outside after devastation

Like I posted earlier ababeel an IRBM has limited carry capability pakistan is still long away from larger diameter solid rockets. All pakistan can muster is chinese 90s blueprints of ~200 kts which probably max 2-3 you guys can fit in mirv bus <I am assuming here as pakistan is years or decades away from real MIRV capabilities>.
So not a threat which present and future ABMs in pipeline for India can not deal with.
Our real issue is ICBMs heading from china. pakistan is way down the league.
Did Pak gave u that data or Chinese
A USA expert of applied physics has said that USA estimates pak most powerful nukes at 300- 500 KT and even 200 KT is over 12 times note powerful then heroshima 17 KT nuke

A USA expert of applied physics has said that USA estimates pak most powerful nukes at 300- 500 KT and even 200 KT is over 12 times note powerful then heroshima 17 KT nuke
Read that expert quotes on @waz comments
Talk about the expertise and assumption of an ignorant Indian with no qualifications while western experts in senate briefing have said pak in form of ababeel has displayed first time MIRV capability in south Asia region but u typical Indian ignorant would keep up your delusional rundi Rona ;)
As for years ur pad it can only be useful in your special days we all saw failure of s400 in Syria Russian trying to save face said they never used it all Syrian air defence is under Russian command and if they could intercept allied strikes they would have :)

Talk about the expertise and assumption of an ignorant Indian with no qualifications while western experts in senate briefing have said pak in form of ababeel has displayed first time MIRV capability in south Asia region but u typical Indian ignorant would keep up your delusional rundi Rona ;)
As for years ur pad it can only be useful in your special days we all saw failure of s400 in Syria Russian trying to save face said they never used it all Syrian air defence is under Russian command and if they could intercept allied strikes they would have :)
Ababeel is estimated to carry 3-4 nukes that's blowing up 3-4 of your cities with one missile out of 30 mega cities and missile would be carrying STACKS of decoys to overwhelm your sensors so 10 ababeel enough for all your important cities ;)

Ababeel is estimated to carry 3-4 nukes that's blowing up 3-4 of your cities with one missile out of 30 mega cities and missile would be carrying STACKS of decoys to overwhelm your sensors so 10 ababeel enough for all your important cities ;)

haha so Ababeel can carry 3-4 nukes and destroy 3-4 cities lol so in your own words you are saying you have 300 kt - 500 kt... even if I go by your opinion suppose ababeel carries 300 kt 4 warheads .... then I put the facts before me for AAD, PAD & PDV test where 80% of ABM tests were success still I assume 50% hit ratio add to that when pakistan is able to deploy ababeel S-400 will surely be deployed that might take out odd warhead out. So eventually a 300 kt nuke will land on delhi.
Do you even know the size of delhi/NCR just check how much impact an airburst of 300 kt will have over delhi.
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Just to take out delhi 25-30 300 kt nukes are needed<which will engulf all of delhi under radiation the actual blast will be pretty limited. I am not talking about massive satellite cities around delhi where the actually economy resides.

On top of that India will respond with in minutes with much more devastating response.

haha so Ababeel can carry 3-4 nukes and destroy 3-4 cities lol so in your own words you are saying you have 300 kt - 500 kt... even if I go by your opinion suppose ababeel carries 300 kt 4 warheads .... then I put the facts before me for AAD, PAD & PDV test where 80% of ABM tests were success still I assume 50% hit ratio add to that when pakistan is able to deploy ababeel S-400 will surely be deployed that might take out odd warhead out. So eventually a 300 kt nuke will land on delhi.
Do you even know the size of delhi/NCR just check how much impact an airburst of 300 kt will have over delhi.

Just to take out delhi 25-30 300 kt nukes are needed<which will engulf all of delhi under radiation the actual blast will be pretty limited. I am not talking about massive satellite cities around delhi where the actually economy resides.

On top of that India will respond with in minutes with much more devastating response.
No point to talk facts and logic with ignorant stupid who believe it would the 25-30 300 KT nukes to destroy Delhi by your stupid logic u would need million of those to destroy pak which is 1/4 th size of India while u claim about 3-4 nukes enough for oak

For your info 30 300 kr would cause global nuclear winter u stupid
Even 100 heroshema nukes will cause global catastrophe by own western experts google their Ted talk
and please run the simulation and post the snap here of 300 KT air burst on your Delhi

And we all saw s400 failure unable to take out single missile even Russian boosted about 100% success of control test but they failed in reality your would be even a bigger joke japan USA couldn't intercept single nk missile test even though they vowed to do so does your gao mutra tech is superior to USA Japan please give facts not your hanuman stories :)

No point to talk facts and logic with ignorant stupid who believe it would the 25-30 300 KT nukes to destroy India by your stupid logic u would need million of those to destroy pak which is 1/4 th size of India while u claim about 3-4 nukes enough for oak

For your info 30 300 kr would cause global nuclear winter u stupid
Even 100 heroshema nukes will cause global catastrophe by own western experts google their Ted talk
and please run the simulation and post the snap here of 300 KT air burst on your Delhi

seems you are too ignorant, yes I dont believe 25-30 300 KT is needed for city like Delhi you can yourself check Airburst<http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/> is the most optimum nuke strike if you want to take out an civilian target.
And I never said or claimed it will take 3-4 nuke for pakistan. For what I get from simulation on this site generally Agni carries a single city buster of 600 kt so ideally lahore will take 5 nukes, karachi will take same number. Rest of pakistani cities are smaller so will take less.
Lol nuclear winter this is all hyped up they imagine so much dust will fill the air for couple of years. They compare it with asteroid strike which was in dinosaure age a million times stronger than the bombs used. Not possible.

And we all saw s400 failure unable to take out single missile even Russian boosted about 100% success of control test but they failed in reality your would be even a bigger joke japan USA couldn't intercept single nk missile test even though they vowed to do so does your gao mutra tech is superior to USA Japan please give facts not your hanuman stories :)

Patriots-3s are taking out ballistic missiles with same trajectory as IRBMs out like flies in Saudi arabia the success ratio is almost 90%, Thaad is much superior and Thaad is somewhat similar to S-400 and PDV India is developing.
SO yes ABM tech. has matured. And the ABMs are always MIRV ready.

seems you are too ignorant, yes I dont believe 25-30 300 KT is needed for city like Delhi you can yourself check Airburst<http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/> is the most optimum nuke strike if you want to take out an civilian target.
And I never said or claimed it will take 3-4 nuke for pakistan. For what I get from simulation on this site generally Agni carries a single city buster of 600 kt so ideally lahore will take 5 nukes, karachi will take same number. Rest of pakistani cities are smaller so will take less.
Lol nuclear winter this is all hyped up they imagine so much dust will fill the air for couple of years. They compare it with asteroid strike which was in dinosaure age a million times stronger than the bombs used. Not possible.

Patriots-3s are taking out ballistic missiles with same trajectory as IRBMs out like flies in Saudi arabia the success ratio is almost 90%, Thaad is much superior and Thaad is somewhat similar to S-400 and PDV India is developing.
SO yes ABM tech. has matured. And the ABMs are always MIRV ready.
U r not getting patriot and even Saudi patriot failed 3 times to intercept hoti decades old ballistic missile and miserable performance of s400 we all saw in Syria so don't lie ur only fooling your self
And nuclear winter scenario r presented by real experts not twitter expert like u BTW I run number on that site for both Delhi and Rawalpindi funny thing it gave casualties and injuries count for both cities the same check it so this one isnt much reliable

U r not getting patriot and even Saudi patriot failed 3 times to intercept hoti decades old ballistic missile and miserable performance of s400 we all saw in Syria so don't lie ur only fooling your self
And nuclear winter scenario r presented by real experts not twitter expert like u BTW I run number on that site for both Delhi and Rawalpindi funny thing it gave casualties and injuries count for both cities the same check it so this one isnt much reliable

Us has offered India PAC-3 but its lower tier ABM only takes care of missiles in terminal phase, India is interested in Thaad which will never be offered S-400 longer range missiles are counter to Thaad.
Indians own PAD and AAD are counter to Pac-3 system, PDVs versions will match S-400 and Thaad.
PAC-3 are total hit in Saudi they want more Pac-3 missiles earlier PAC-2 missiles were failing Pac-3 are hitting ballistic missiles 8 out of 10 times.
Nuclear winter will not be caused by few 100 sub megaton warheads ever one need 100s of 100 megaton warheads to cause that that wil generate enough energy like an big Astroid strike so that dust can engulf Earth to cause nuclear winter. This is called winter cause of dust not of radiations its assumed the dust will stop Sun's rays to reach Earth then plant life will die and then foodchain.
And for open source this site is pretty accurate.

It's not 'his' opinion, it's the opinion of experts you seem to be ignoring who clearly state that Pakistan's weapons are in the hundreds of kilotons, but that's a given seeing your posts.
ABM are a shot in the dark, good luck with those when a conflict breaks out. The S-400, yes we can see from its performance in Syria that much of its hype, we saw some hostile cruise missiles being intercepted but the vast majority got through, now put modern ballistic missiles in a real time war situation....
You have no idea what a 500kt nuke will do, it's not just about the immediate blast and flash effects but the aftermath will kill millions as well e.g. radiation poisoning.
What also makes you think that Pakistan will now just stick to battlefield nukes? The nuclear strategy changes with what the enemy says. You have shown your hand i.e. that you will respond with a massive strike, if Pakistan gets to the threshold I'm pretty sure it will be a massive strike as well, not just a few bombs on your troops.

It's not 'his' opinion, it's the opinion of experts you seem to be ignoring who clearly state that Pakistan's weapons are in the hundreds of kilotons, but that's a given seeing your posts.
ABM are a shot in the dark, good luck with those when a conflict breaks out. The S-400, yes we can see from its performance in Syria that much of its hype, we saw some hostile cruise missiles being intercepted but the vast majority got through, now put modern ballistic missiles in a real time war situation....
You have no idea what a 500kt nuke will do, it's not just about the immediate blast and flash effects but the aftermath will kill millions as well e.g. radiation poisoning.
What also makes you think that Pakistan will now just stick to battlefield nukes? The nuclear strategy changes with what the enemy says. You have shown your hand i.e. that you will respond with a massive strike, if Pakistan gets to the threshold I'm pretty sure it will be a massive strike as well, not just a few bombs on your troops.

I have also seen those videos they are by no means expert most of thing are assumed .There were thousands of airbursts nuke tests carried out where is after effect, also radiations are supposed to travel with air by law of diffusion the effect will be minimized.

I never posted pakistan's nukes are sub kiloton I assumed as he posted I took it 300-500 kt on top of that 4 MIRVs I assumed of 300 kt each.

S-400s never intercepted any US missile in Syria, but its extremely capable weapon thats why china, trukey and hosts of other countries in queue to buy them.

Regarding pakistan's policy I again never assumed only tactical nukes will be used, I assumed 200 nukes<tactical & strategic>. I have run simulations on that site and also taken into account immediate response of India and its targeting capability of pakistani ballistic missiles in boost phase and exo-edo atmospheric and terminal phase. India has good chance of take down more than half of pakistani nukes in air once PAD, AAD, S-400 and PDV+future versions are in operation. Again when I assume these will be in operation so does I assume Ababeel is MIRVd with 4 nukes carrying 300 kt.
PAD/AAD are already in operation S-400 deal is almost done PDV is in last phase of tests future versions will keep on coming.

I have also seeing those videos they are by no means expert most of thing are assumed there are thousands of airbursts nuke tests radiations are supposed to travel with air by law of diffusion the effect will be minimized.

I never posted pakistan's nukes are sub kiloton I assumed as he posted I took it 300-500 kt on top of that 4 MIRVs I assumed of 300 kt each.

S-400s never intercepted any US missile in Syria, but its extremely capable weapon thats why china, trukey and hosts of other countries in queue to buy them.

Regarding pakistan's policy I again never assumed only tactical nukes will be used, I assumed 200 nukes<tactical & strategic>. I have run simulations on that site and also taken into account immediate response of India and its targeting capability of pakistani ballistic missiles in boost phase and exo-edo atmospheric and terminal phase. India has good chance of take down more than half of pakistani nukes in air once PAD, AAD, S-400 and PDV+future versions are in operation. Again when I assume these will be in operation so does I assume Ababeel is MIRVd with 4 nukes carrying 300 kt.
PAD/AAD are already in operation S-400 deal is almost done PDV is in last phase of tests future versions will keep on coming.

I'm not writing about video I'm writing about their writings.
You said 'S-400s never intercepted any US missile in Syria', that's right. Other nations want the system because it is effective against flying aircraft, its ability or that of any system to take down missiles varies, at best it is damage limitation that's why nations the world over are investing far more in building more advanced missiles that missile defence.
India has no chance of taking down half no where even near that number, and those systems you write about are not even in operation and can be easily overwhelmed by saturation assault through cruise missiles and fast incoming short range ballistic missiles. By then Pakistan won't just have Ababeel MIRV missiles but much else, much of what you write assumes Pakistan will stand stagnant, it won't.
But anyway I don't think there will be such a conflict.

Last edited:
I'm not writing about video I'm writing about their writings.
You said 'S-400s never intercepted any US missile in Syria', that's right. Other nations want the system because it is effective against flying aircraft, its ability or that of any system to take down missile varies, at best it is damage limitation that's why nations the world over are investing far more in building more advanced missiles that missile defence.
India has no chance of taking down half no where even near that number, and those systems you write about are not even in operation and can be easily overwhelmed by saturation assault through cruise missiles and fast incoming short range ballistic missiles. By then Pakistan won't just have Ababeel MIRV missiles but much else, much of what you write assumes Pakistan will stand stagnan, it won't.
But anyway I don't think there will be such a conflict.

Nobody thinks there will be such conflict but huge industries from a century is working on these tech. if you think ABM is not matured enough then we are in disagreement here, the tech. is maturing every single year, there are missiles in service which can take out low flying cruise missile there are systems like Thaad that can take out ICBMs, PAT-3s are taking the ballistic missile with ease in saudi arab. Iron domes are taking our suppressed trajectory rockets getting better every day.
India has alread deployed ABMs near pakistan
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/08/india-to-deploy-two-ballistic-missile.html

Pakistan doesnt have the capability to saturate a multi layers ABM and ADS in Delhi which is 600-700 kms from pakistani border. How many ballistic missile can pakistan muster to attack a single city 10-20-40 ballistic missiles? India can take care of all of them wont feel saturated.

There are Tank protection systems being deployed, the ABMs has matured taking out non-stealth fighter planes are easy task now, most of the ADS and ABMs are more focused on missiles.

Nobody thinks there will be such conflict but huge industries from a century is working on these tech. if you think ABM is not matured enough then we are in disagreement here, the tech. is maturing every single year, there are missiles in service which can take out low flying cruise missile there are systems like Thaad that can take out ICBMs, PAT-3s are taking the ballistic missile with ease in saudi arab. Iron domes are taking our suppressed trajectory rockets getting better every day.
India has alread deployed ABMs near pakistan
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/08/india-to-deploy-two-ballistic-missile.html

Pakistan doesnt have the capability to saturate a multi layers ABM and ADS in Delhi which is 600-700 kms from pakistani border. How many ballistic missile can pakistan muster to attack a single city 10-20-40 ballistic missiles? India can take care of all of them wont feel saturated.

There are Tank protection systems being deployed, the ABMs has matured taking out non-stealth fighter planes are easy task now, most of the ADS and ABMs are more focused on missiles.

The missiles are also advancing with every year and any person on this field will tell you the advantage lies with the attacking missiles, you simply have to extend much more in terms of resources and time in order to bring technology on par to intercept newer missiles and by that time the process has moved on again...
Saudi Arabia has never had any modern balistic missiles fired it, there's no point using that as an example. Iron dome intercepts far older variants of projectiles which are thrown at it.
So you've deployed ABM's near the border and Pakistan has deployed hundreds of platforms both mobile and fixed to overwhelm them.
Yes Pakistan can saturate assault because the standoff time is too short for India to react, and Pakistan already has hundreds probably even thousands of ballistic missiles, I have even figured the cruise total in there.

Last edited:
Too much hot air, big talk, propaganda and meaningless conjecture here. The ground reality is that india is FAR TOO weak, powerless and incapable of fighting Pakistan militarily. That too despite india being 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. In order to explain this embarrassing fact, indians make wild, ludicrous and ridiculous claims all over the internet to compensate for their inability. IF india was even 10% as powerful as indians on the internet claim, Pakistan would have been attacked by now. TOO MUCH talk, NO action.

The missiles are also advancing with every year and any person on this field will tell you the advantage lies with the attacking missiles, you simply have to extend much more in terms of resources and time in order to bring technology on par to intercept newer missiles and by that time the process has moved on again...
Saudi Arabia has never had any modern balistic missiles fired it, there's no point using that as an example. Iron dome intercepts far older variants of projectiles which are thrown at it.
So you've deployed ABM's near the border and Pakistan has deployed hundreds of platforms both mobile and fixed to overwhelm them.
Yes Pakistan can saturate assault because the standoff time is too short for India to react, and Pakistan already have hundreds probably even thousands of ballistic missiles, I have even figured the cruise total in there.

Iron dome is only good at intercepting failed Palestinian rockets which are home made and rely on 1930s Soviet era designs.

Yes Pakistan can saturate assault because the standoff time is too short for India to react, and Pakistan already have hundreds probably even thousands of ballistic missiles, I have even figured the cruise total in there.

Cruise missiles wont carry strategic nukes its either fighter plane or ballistic missile. Fighter planes has little or no chance to reach delhi. Ballistic missile that too IRBMs in thousand is not possible the best a country like pakistan with 300 billion GDP can muster at best 100 IRBMs the same number as India I am assuming here.
100 IRBms with plenty more area targets. The system can not be saturated by this number of missiles. Border areas I can still beleive pakistan can have the ability using ballistic trajectory of small missile. But most of Indian megalopolises are more than 1000 kms away Delhi too is in that range.
Regarding the advancement of tech. yes I can assume an ICBMs can muster the velocity and has enough carry weight to stoer MARV MIRVs but assuming an IRBM can do the same is fallacy. pakistan is still a generations behind what russian have achieved in ballistic missile certainly russia can counter ABMs but pakistan has pretty less chance with the resources and specially the geography in question, India has unique advantage to target pakistani IRBms in boost phase which itself is huge advantage for an ABM, an ABM loves a solo target cruising above in thin or zero air with steady trajectory.

Back
Top Bottom