What's new

India should consider sub-conventional warfare against Pakistan

So when do you think next war is possible?

• Total voters
tone down u inbred retard, I have been avoiding to reply coz of ur comprehension issues but u have gone far beyond now, Delhi is indeed less than 600 kms closer to 400-450 air distance. But pakistan army is not retarded like urself so avoid firing missiles from straight up to border which Indian forces would have overwhelmed already. the firing distance will be such that ballistic missiles will be fired farther from border so the missiles could not be targetted in boost phase so I assumed a missile battery with nukes will be atleast 200 kms away from border so total 600 kms.
Regarding the cause of nuclear winter yes it might be anything that stops Sun’s rays to reach Earth but its unlikely with the nuke yield of combined India pak nukes can cause a global nuclear winter. All the models assumed Us-Soviet total nuke war. Neither India or pak are closer to those levels of yields. The fire ball radius of 150-300 kt is pretty small. The most the calamity will be local not global and mostly it will be related to food in northen India and pak.
Assumptions of a worthless Indian retard who doesn't even know where Delhi at ;)

What does it matter? You hate all of us, yet hypocritically you stay here and insult us for our nationality.

Nothing worse than you obsessive types. Learn to disagree and stay civilized.

I was civilized then your countrymen started abusing I never went to their level but a response was necessary.
We stay to negate propaganda against India in this site. Once you stop discussing India related topics you will fine zero presence of Indians here.

Back
Top Bottom