What's new

India set to use Japanese bullet train technology for Mumbai-Ahmedabad rout

Are you all there? Up until a decade ago India had ZERO expertise in metro construction. Where else would India go for expertise than abroad? China has had many more years experience than India in this area and were also quoting much cheaper prices for the work so naturally India snatched up their services for certain parts of the Delhi metro. You can now see that India has a technical and knowledge base on the metro front and you see DMRC guys consulting other Indian metro projects and even going abroad to share their lessons learnt.

And where do you think the Chinese got their knowledge and expertise? Foreign consultants of course!

Chinese weren't there as the labourers but as managers/consultants sharing certain technical knowledge. Addtionally India leaned just as much, if not more so, on the Germans and Japanese.

How is it any different to your much-touted Lahore BRTS? Did you not have outsiders present as consultants?

Of this is the mentality you Paksitanis have then no wonder India is forging ahead with dozens of Metro/monorail/HSR projects while you guys sit and gloat about a merge BRTS!

theres is nothing to be proud of by you guys going ahead with those projects, i think all that money couldve been better served if it helped your poor, you a third world country with lot fo problems, maybe you should do the elementary stuff first before you start doing these big projects all while people literally cant even fill their stomaches.

ok its nothing wrong with getting help but with helping dig tunnels? idk about that.

theres is nothing to be proud of by you guys going ahead with those projects, i think all that money couldve been better served if it helped your poor, you a third world country with lot fo problems, maybe you should do the elementary stuff first before you start doing these big projects all while people literally cant even fill their stomaches.

ok its nothing wrong with getting help but with helping dig tunnels? idk about that.

It is this kind of projects that help eliminating poverty. It rotates money, stirs economy, provides employment.

And for big projects, digging tunnels is not an easy thing. Besides, Chinese are experts in infra development. India can learn a lot from them.

clearly you were trying to mock them.
so they really do dig tunnels for you?
is india not capable of doing it?
theres gotta be atleast a few thousand people out ofa billion that can dig a tunnel.
the chinese are better then you becuase they do anything to make a buck, unlike indians who i guess have to import foriegners to dig for them becuase they are too busy scavenging food?

Stop it with your pandering -

I wasn't mocking there - but was imagining a funny situation where India uses Japanese tech to set up bullet trains and the Chinese dig up a few tunnels or bridges for the project - you know how it is between the three of us atm and all......

why would i do that?
i dont know whow to do it.
is that the case with you guys?

See,this is where I get pissed off.If you can't do it why would make ridiculous assertions about it.All these projects have open Global tender.Chinese won it now they are building it.

What makes you think we give a rat's a$$ about what you think??

Why don't you tell that to your Chinese friends? They had very similar levels of poverty when they embarked on such projects.

How do you think economies grow? such projects employs thousands upon thousands of Indian workers, there are uncountable spin-off effects. The projects attract investment, they boost productivity in an economy, increase output etc etc. You clearly dontnknowmthe first thing about economics or India. The amount the Indian govt spends on its poor is many times greater than the amount it spends on such projects.

Lol as if the reason Pakistan doesn't have such infra is because they care so much about their poor and are spending all their budgetary allowance in them!!

And btw India is not a nation of 100% poverty- it has the FASTEST growing middle class on the planet and in absolute terms already exceeds the entire population of Pakistan so it is only fair their needs are also met with such infra. No?
Typical Pakistani response to anything good in India- " yes but you Indians don't deserve it- you are all poor and selfish".

Whenever there is any +ve news abt India there comes a couple of smart highly educated(?) Pakistanis bitching about India's poverty.:hitwall:

Let me ask you people, Is your country free from that ????

Do you know why most of the African countries are not progressing even with lesser challenges than countries like India & China in 1950s ? Because they all think the same way you think.

In the present world, no country can progress without technology, R&D & infrastructure.

I dont know whether all the Pakistanis think like you. But if yes, then you country in on a way back to 18 century. :wave:

& still if you say this project is useless, then I may ask the same question abt your motorways & your recent Lahore metrobus

this really made my day all those replies how lol:omghaha:

shows how much the truth hurts you guys.

I smell jealousy in your lols . :rofl::omghaha::rofl: your opinion doesn't matter since even India's railway stations looks better than Pakistan's international airports. :lol:
\

what jealousy?
i dont care what you guys are making, i rather see less of my people suffer rather have a train station.
this is the same REASON WE HAVE LESS POVERTY THEN INDIA.

You have more poverty than India and your poverty is increasing. Unlike your country our defence spending is lower than our education spending.

The Percentage of Poor in Pakistan is 51 percent, reports an Oxford University Study

POVERTY IN INDIA IS WAAY HIGHER THEN OURS LOL

Population below poverty line - Country Comparison
Population below poverty line(%) 2013 country comparisons, ranks, By Rank
Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_%242_per_day_2009.png

im not guna say much more lol

@qamar1990 Wikipedia. :woot: Do you know there had been no census in Pakistan since 1998. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@qamar1990 Wikipedia. :woot: Do you know there had been no census in Pakistan since 1998. :cheesy:
jesus christ this is pure deniel from you now lol.
it dont matter to me becuase of indias your deniel your people continure to suffer, while we on the other hand accepted our problems and have decided to tackle them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom