What's new

India set to use Japanese bullet train technology for Mumbai-Ahmedabad rout

i dont know what it is.

Fair enough, maybe you don't have a background in this area.

Are you studying or working? And in which field? I just want to be able to confirm that you are in fact qualified to substantiate the claims you are making.

loge means "taking". "Bechare ki jaan loge/lega kya"

So, a rough translation is, 'Do you want to take the life of this poor soul'?

And if that is the answer, no. I just want to find out if he is worth re-educating, if his brain retains the cognitive processes required for critical thinking.

Fair enough, maybe you don't have a background in this area.

Are you studying or working? And in which field? I just want to be able to confirm that you are in fact qualified to substantiate the claims you are making.

So, a rough translation is, 'Do you want to take the life of this poor soul'?

And if that is the answer, no. I just want to find out if he is worth re-educating, if his brain retains the cognitive processes required for critical thinking.

im a business owner.

the picture is from wikipedia but i guess they have no eye doctors in india as well since you cant see the other two sources.

Yes, some ancient data given by you. :lol:

Rising poverty in Pakistan | Pakistan Tribune

1. UNDP suggested that almost 49% of Pakistanis are living below poverty line.

2.In 2011 Finance Minister Abdul Hafeez Sheikh only gave some hint about poverty situation in Pakistan. According to his statement a 10% increase in food inflation results in 2.2% increase in Poverty. By this yardstick, Poverty was estimated to be around 43% till 2011.

3.Benazir Income Support Program Chairman, Farzana Raja said that according to survey held by this institution almost 45% Pakistanis are living below poverty line.

Yup, I would say 5 minutes for me as well.

I simply ran it through MATLAB; www.mathworks.com.au/products/matlab/‎

It gave me a quick solution.

i have never had to use it in my life, but i heard it is useful when designing propellers.

It's useful for a multitude of things, not just the design of propellors.

If you're studying/working in Engineering or Science based fields, I would suggest downloading a trial copy and becoming familiar. It's very, very useful.

technically speaking this equation will be used when constructing this HSR, so we are not off topic ;)

I am only interested in speed and facilities in the bullet train and the ticket price. :D

Back
Top Bottom