What's new

India set to use Japanese bullet train technology for Mumbai-Ahmedabad rout

after 10 years for sure, I will be visiting this train :D

POVERTY IN INDIA IS WAAY HIGHER THEN OURS LOL

Population below poverty line - Country Comparison
Population below poverty line(%) 2013 country comparisons, ranks, By Rank
Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_%242_per_day_2009.png

im not guna say much more lol

And this shows that Pakistani people have looted their government to become rich.:omghaha:

jesus christ this is pure deniel from you now lol.
it dont matter to me becuase of indias your deniel your people continure to suffer, while we on the other hand accepted our problems and have decided to tackle them.

Do me a favour, solve this simple differential equation, if you can do it successfully I will heartily agree with all that you have to say, clearly somebody of your great intellect will be able to calculate this with no difficulty. I pulled it out of a website.

m(d^2*x/dt^2)+c(dx/dt)+kx=c

This is a model for an oscillating mass on a spring where c is the damping coefficient. You can use MATLAB or any equivalent software if you'd like.

Thank you :)

it dont matter to me becuase of indias your deniel your people continure to suffer, while we on the other hand accepted our problems and have decided to tackle them.

India's poverty rate in 2010: 29.8% Indian poverty levels fall to 29.8%

Pakistan's Poverty rate in 2010: 51% The Percentage of Poor in Pakistan is 51 percent, reports an Oxford University Study | State of Pakistan

Still you are claiming Pakistan has less poverty compared to India and showing some age old graph from wikipedia :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

god bless pakistan:laughcry:

Do me a favour, solve this simple differential equation, if you can do it successfully I will heartily agree with all that you have to say, clearly somebody of your great intellect will be able to calculate this with no difficulty. I pulled it out of a website.

This is a model for an oscillating mass on a spring where c is the damping coefficient. You can use MATLAB or any equivalent software if you'd like.

solve this one for me

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(

bichare ki jaan loge kya??

solve this one for me

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(

:( I'll take that as a no.

I was looking forward to being amazed by the elegance of your solution.

i dont know what it is.

is that a second order differential? they are easy to solve...

Wikipedia which is still using some ancient data. :cheesy::lol: It seems you are finding difficulty in digesting the truths. :rofl:

the picture is from wikipedia but i guess they have no eye doctors in india as well since you cant see the other two sources.

Back
Top Bottom