What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What they are paying benny....This is discrimination man, they are not paying me.....:cry:dhamm i am switching to euro fighter.....:toast_sign:

They pay you French fries and a trip to Paris, the city of love..:smitten:

If you switch to EF, they will invite you for a date with the queen Elizabeth and a trip to old german camps and also a trip to Turin,Italy the village of Sonia Gandhi..

I want some miracle to happen and US to pitch in with a modified sales pitch offering F15 Silent Eagle PLUS Growlers.

Selling fighter aircraft is a bit like selling cars, no point buying American Chevrolet if the Germans are selling Audi or French are selling Bugatti.

America tells you where to drive, how to drive and can turn off your car when they don't like your driving. You don't really own an American car, you merely rent it out at their pleasure. 1.2 billion people can't depend on America's mood to protect their interests.

They pay you French fries and a trip to Paris, the city of love..:smitten:

If you switch to EF, they will invite you for a date with the queen Elizabeth and a trip to old german camps and also a trip to Turin,Italy the village of Sonia Gandhi..

so They invite you for a date with the queen Elizabeth yakk:sick: you must be terrified after hearing this offer now we understand why you strongly pitching for rafale....:azn:

Selling fighter aircraft is a bit like selling cars, no point buying American Chevrolet if the Germans are selling Audi or French are selling Bugatti.

America tells you where to drive, how to drive and can turn off your car when they don't like your driving. You don't really own an American car, you merely rent it out at their pleasure. 1.2 billion people can't depend on America's mood to protect their interests.

^ Thats a repeat telecast.

Same post different thread ;)

Nope its just that i dont want EF vs EF in case on a conflict... you know what i mean??:enjoy:

Hmmm..Interesting..But i don't think thats going to happen. Do you think saudi's will do that openly and that too in in future(suppose within next 5-10 year;) ) You know what i mean..;)...

I don't think so :)

I want some miracle to happen and US to pitch in with a modified sales pitch offering F15 Silent Eagle PLUS Growlers.
I don't think now India will accept this kind of deal....they had their chance....Also F15 silent eagle will come under heavy fighter category like Su30 mki while IAF is looking for Medium category....

I don't think now India will accept this kind of deal....they had their chance....Also F15 silent eagle will come under heavy fighter category like Su30 mki while IAF is looking for Medium category....

Yeah I know, I said it requires a "miracle".

I dont mind ditching Rafale or EFT for F15 SE PLUS couple of Growlers.

The Saudi factor, ofcourse.

I do not think so.
Some toys are not shared between boys.

And if by some miracle it was possible to get on loan, would be of little to no use for PAF on short notice.

PAF is more about aggressive tactics and those are devised over years of practice over a machine.
EF is not a familiar machine, unlike F-16 which PAF can push to its limits based on its unique experience with the viper.

I think Rafael suits IAF, but there is no chance of Saudi EF vs Indian EF in the other case...unless you go ahead and attack KSA.

Hmmm..Interesting..But i don't think thats going to happen. Do you think saudi's will do that openly and that too in in future(suppose within next 5-10 year;) ) You know what i mean..;)...

I don't think so :)

They dont need to.. Air exercises, training in equipment can be done/ has been going , which takes away the advantage..

just google the military relatons..

^ In that case only hope the UAE don't get their hands on the Raffys.

Back
Top Bottom