What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bahhh if we go by looks the Russian planes will beat every single fighter on the planet by a large margin.

MKI (according to me) - Vidya Balan (natural beauty)

Jaguar - Madhuri Dixit - are you farking kidding me ?At most they can be Amisha Patel. :D

Mig-29 - Madhuri Dixit or Sri Devi - ever Green beauty :smitten:

LCA -Kareena???

A very few people may know this that when EF and Rafale pited against each other, every time Later came out as winner in a friendly exercise. The only fighter jet which scored over Rafale is F22. This info makes some sence.. Also as some members have alread pointed out that EF specs might go in our adversary in the west may hamper our advantage..

A very few people may know this that when EF and Rafale pited against each other, every time Later came out as winner in a friendly exercise. The only fighter jet which scored over Rafale is F22. This info makes some sence.. Also as some members have alread pointed out that EF specs might go in our adversary in the west may hamper our advantage..

Everybody knows it and history will repeat.;)

LCA -Kareena???

Su-30 MKI= Hrithik Roshan bcoz hrithik has a body like a rubber and can twist and turn and can do break dance fabulously and has deadly looks and just like him Su 30MKI with its TVC has extreme manouverability and deadly looks. What do u think?

surely.. by the way two fighters have been chosen to bargain from each one of then, let us see how much can GoI can squeez..

My Fav....:smitten:

Eurofighter_Typhoon_take-off.jpg

3-x-eurofighter-typhoon-angelika-ciesniarska.jpg

Eurofighter%20Typhoon.jpg

Eurofighter+Typhoon.jpg

a0108893_49956e2ccc296.jpg

eurofighter-typhoon-2355-1366x768.jpg

Love it.......:smitten:

then its really confusing...a show in NDTV clearly said ET is leading and it was confirmed in the newspaper today.In that case i'd rather wait before calling any of them ahead in the race.

On a serious note - you can see in the MRCA thread how Sancho has clearly explained that only the Tranche 3 of the EFT will be fully A2G capable and IIRC still there is not enough funding for that. Whereas almost all the A2G weapons have been integrated onto the Rafale.

The thing is which aircraft CURRENTLY fits the bill as when the EFT fully matures it may be ahead of Rafale. But now or in the very near future - NO.

and I dont find anything wrong or funny with the source being ToI.

j/k yaar. :pdf:

Looks like Benny is on dassaults payroll to promote rafale.....:help:

What they are paying benny....This is discrimination man, they are not paying me.....:cry:dhamm i am switching to euro fighter.....:toast_sign:

Hopefully, the stealth version of the J-11B will compete in India's next arms procurement.

Well , the next fighter procurement will begin in 2018-20 , to replace Mig29smt , Jaguars and Mirage 2000 , However that contract has already been awarded to Russia for PAKFA/FGFA project
Why do u think that Russia has not shown as much disapointment as the Americans coz they aleady have assured deal for 200-250 5th gen Fighters to replace similar number of Mig29smt , Jaguars and Mirage 2000 fighters in Indian inventory which would begin retiring in 2017-18

The Nearest arms procurement which China can apply for , will begin in yr 2027 to replace the first 100 Su30MKI , which will begin retiring in 2032-34

I want some miracle to happen and US to pitch in with a modified sales pitch offering F15 Silent Eagle PLUS Growlers.

Back
Top Bottom