What's new

India seeks full membership of SCO

Fair enough.

I wonder why the Indian government had a sudden change of heart regarding the SCO though...

Come on CD all this while you were stealing words from my mouth and now you ask why? :) You only said its not an anti bloc, so what problems does India have in joining it and getting a potent platform for Indo-Pak and Sino-India talks.

I give up the discussion and you, sir, that's not your problem, and that is my problem, I can not too much effort to explain so many things, fortunately, the time will replace me.

Are you irritated because of me,well then no need to be,this is just how debate work,different point of views,dont think that i was in any phase of altercation with you.

Come on CD all this while you were stealing words from my mouth and now you ask why? :) You only said its not an anti bloc, so what problems does India have in joining it and getting a potent platform for Indo-Pak and Sino-India talks.

True, I'm just wondering about the timing.

It would be nice to have China, India and Pakistan in the same organization.

We all have a vested interest in energy security, counter-terrorism, etc.

Though you must say i am receiving you obligation with patience. I again repeat India will stay non-aligned no matter what any other country perceives its stance to be. Any changes in future in the SCO, entitles India to leave it.

Like I said, any organization has the right and duty, there is no free lunch, it is best to India not to add India as a member, the observer is already good enough for India's duty.

Of course, the judge of the India Government is another matter, let us look at the choice of the Government of India in the future.

Are you irritated because of me,well then no need to be,this is just how debate work,different point of views,dont think that i was in any phase of altercation with you.

That is my problem, really, if I have time, I will explain, but there is no intention at least temporarily.

Like I said, any organization has the right and duty, there is no free lunch, it is best to India not to add India as a member, the observer is already good enough for India's duty.

Of course, the judge of the India Government is another matter, let us look at the choice of the Government of India in the future.

Well that is upto the current members to decide. i am sure something could be worked out for the betterment of the region.

True, I'm just wondering about the timing.

It would be nice to have China, India and Pakistan in the same organization.

We all have a vested interest in energy security, counter-terrorism, etc.

Indian government may really know its meaning, if isolated. or just a follower mentality, who knows.

India pancho unglia muhh ma dall rha ha

direct full member ship

wah ray mere laal

Only the other day bharatis here on forum were saying INDIA will NEVER join SCO with China in it

I am not in favour of India joining any camp either it's NATO or SCO

Not because SCO is owned by China or something ....just because it's not the way India is and it's not the way we should be ..

we should follow non-aligned policy .... being neutral is batter ...

hope we scrap any such idea...

i think we shud join it...lets poke our nose :D:D:D
and i wish pakistan to let india to join OIC..i love nose poking........:D:D

^^^ do not about SCO but OIC is where i wish that India gets in.....i will just love it ...

^^ so true.... but what are the reasons ....for which they do not let us in????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom