What's new

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future

Read Hindu published tribune from Lahore back then,

Also read Lajpat rai letters.

you will know.

Obviously it will be difficult for you to find all that but keep at it and you will find the truth.

Lot's of them are there. That old fellow used to write letters even in his sleep. And some other old fellow, most probably R.C.Mazumdar collected them all!!
Since you know the ones, can you please share it here ?

Also, if it is not Lala Lajpat Rai, then it is always someone else. The interesting question would be how are you equating personal agenda with party agenda and is it not who but in what wherein lies the boogeyman ?

............. how are you equating personal agenda with party agenda and is it not who but in what wherein lies the boogeyman ?

Look bhai,

What came about in 1947 was the result of three parties deciding the fate of the region.

1. Brits - They had the governmental powers
2. Congress - They had all the political power and then some
3. League - the weakest of all and it only had "political" power in Sindh, Bengal (parts of W. Punjab). That's all.

Guess what,

It was Congress's party agenda to kick out MMPs, and thus easily consolidate their hold on HMPs and Princely states (40% area of current India).

it was also Brits plan B to leave the subcontinent in AT MOST two states (and no more due to their fear of balkanization).

League never wanted to get MMPs chopped off because in 1940s it was common knowledge, that modern day Pakistan area is very poor (education, industry, and human capital) and thus will not survive without HMPs.

However all these aspects are never taught and we the Indian and Pakistanis are too busy shoveling $hit at each other instead of looking for truth.

I
Talks don't work in that region. .people aren't prone to agreements and keeping promises. I suppose you would be aware of the mentality of the fighters who inhabit that region on a whole..their whole existence revolves around war and conflict.
Talks won't work 100%, but all Pakistan needs is for a majority of the main players to join the talks and come to a political settlement - that will be enough to get Ghani and some other critical Afghan players on board and get Afghan support in tamping down on terrorists operating out of Afghanistan to carry out attacks in Balochistan.

Look bhai,

What came about in 1947 was the result of three parties deciding the fate of the region.

1. Brits - They had the governmental powers
2. Congress - They had all the political power and then some
3. League - the weakest of all and it only had "political" power in Sindh, Bengal (parts of W. Punjab). That's all.

Guess what,

It was Congress's party agenda to kick out MMPs, and thus easily consolidate their hold on HMPs and Princely states (40% area of current India).

it was also Brits plan B to leave the subcontinent in AT MOST two states (and no more due to their fear of balkanization).

League never wanted to get MMPs chopped off because in 1940s it was common knowledge, that modern day Pakistan area is very poor (education, industry, and human capital) and thus will not survive without HMPs.

However all these aspects are never taught and we the Indian and Pakistanis are too busy shoveling $hit at each other instead of looking for truth.
Interesting..
Although it's not the topic of this thread, but then who the hell was interested in that anyway ?
So here only, I will share a few things, as soon as I'm able to organize my thoughts :)

India today is much more vulnerable to global pressures (both economic and strategic).

Modi baloon got punctured once the warning came down from China and USA.

And here you are talking about dropping paratroopers. Which really means a keyboard warrior drooping $hit in toilet bowl. hahahah.

What on earth we have these jingu mingos talkiing war $hit.

Strange. really strange.
Along with history please do read global politics that will help you to understand whats been cooked up :)
Every developing country is vulnerable to economic situations due to global pressures, but if you have good softpower then the pressure never comes in. Getting Nuclear supplies is one prime example of it :)

You go and read the events around 1920. Also read an example about Jallianwallah bagh, which happened during a procession taken out in support of two leaders Saifudding Kitchlew and Satya Pal.

You ignore the statements of Congress President and higher ups and cherry-pick the words of right most fringe elements of the party. And then you ignore the words straight from the horses(aka Jinnah, the A-Z of Muslim League) mouth.

Historians be it masterji or fauji have mostly presented twisted facts in pakistan. :D

Talks won't work 100%, but all Pakistan needs is for a majority of the main players to join the talks and come to a political settlement - that will be enough to get Ghani and some other critical Afghan players on board and get Afghan support in tamping down on terrorists operating out of Afghanistan to carry out attacks in Balochistan.

You are banking on people to desert their own..its a complicated weave of militants and sub groups and their sub groups and their sub groups...and their sub groups.

They don't take long to splinter up into for and against.

firstly Hindus didn't want separate country from Muslims so this is your first misconception only Muslim wanted separate country.secondly Kashmir was never of Pakistan as Kashmir was given the right to choose and king as a representative of people he choose to remain independent.No one consider religion as a base for separate country so It is non sense to say that just because Kashmir was Muslim majority region It should have been with Pakistan.
thats pakistan argument and thats why i look at the news to find indian Kashmiris waving Pakistani flags and burning indian flags. who gave india the god given right to claim kashmir? and don't say the the king because we all know how he was going to choose. religion is always a matter. preferably i don't know why they partitioned in the first place. they could he been a very strong power.

learn the history...The Instrument of Accession is a legal document executed by Maharajah Hari Singh, ruler of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, on 26 October 1947. By executing this document under the provisions of the Indian Independence Act 1947, Maharajah Hari Singh agreed to accede to the Dominion of India . and pakistan illegally occupy the land by using the force. after pakistan start the occupying the kashmir, india send army and manage to recapture many areas, but due to lack of proper road and info on the terrain, the advance of indian army was slow and the UN declare the ceasefire. and that is the reason why Pakistan is still occupying some part of Kashmir. so legally the Kashmir belongs to india.

what you think india is not capable of retaking its land?? LOL.. india managed to divide pakistan.. you lost half of your country. because of indian politicians are useless, they want diplomacy and never wanted to use military to recapture the kashmir.

do you remember Bangladesh, then East pakistan was once a part of pakistan. do you know who divide your country?
:rofl:

Ok come and take it, you will again have to put your tail between your legs and run like away, Despite being 7 times more bigger in land mass,population and economy yet you can not even take an inch of your land. LOL how is that Mr.Little Baniya :P

thats pakistan argument and thats why i look at the news to find indian Kashmiris waving Pakistani flags and burning indian flags. who gave india the god given right to claim kashmir? and don't say the the king because we all know how he was going to choose. religion is always a matter. preferably i don't know why they partitioned in the first place. they could he been a very strong power.

But the ambition of India is not just Kashmir, but the whole British India. Today's India desires to be a second hand imperialist. Pakistan and the rest of South Asia need to know this ambition. Just check out India's action since gaining independence from England.

But the ambition of India is not just Kashmir, but the whole British India. Today's India desires to be a second hand imperialist. Pakistan and the rest of South Asia need to know this ambition. Just check out India's action since gaining independence from England.
true india is a very aggressive state. it has disputes will most of its neighbouring countries. india is more of a quiet malicious country where as Pakistan is more in your face and upfront.

true india is a very aggressive state. it has disputes will most of its neighbouring countries. india is more of a quiet malicious country where as Pakistan is more in your face and upfront.

I hope the west is not deceived by this covert deception.

I hope the west is not deceived by this covert deception.
the NATO and it allies want to help to india. this is so they can compete with china and try to isolate Pakistan and disrupt the economic corridor. i find it quite funny to find india is building its navy at a destructive rate to counter china. and china just simply opens a port to bypass all of india's ambitions. which is to cut of the malacca straight. and in the process it brings investment and infrastructure to Pakistan and potential offers a gate way for central asian countries to a port. so i find it that india is being manipulated.
you say west, does that mean you are a Pakistani american?

Back
Top Bottom