What's new

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future

What??? You wanna talk on Kargil?? Your victory is nothing more than a media told story.
I know very well what you experience is. Your 300 men could not even face 40 soldiers in Kargil. Lol. What an experience.

well i see 1 pak soldier= 10 Indian soldiers ... hahaha so you counted how many soldiers infiltrated our soil??? meh PA occupied emptied posts in kargil... and IA retaliated ..... oops suddenly blunders becoming victory..... haha

kashmir was part of British india. when pakistan is divided Kashmir was not a part of it. but raja hari Singh initially plan to become an independent country but later he drop that plan and sign the Instrument of Accession and become apart of india(which was a part of originally British india). so Kashmir *** and AJK were once part of india.
BTW, 3 of india's former prime ministers were Kashmirs. and those Kashmirs, with all three ruled india for 36 years in 68 years of indian independence.
Was this a part of the discussion. Retake mean's taking back something you once owned. India never could claim AJK and GB, so how will you retake something you never controlled. Best word would be to occupy.

Indians are pathetic comedians on the face of earth ....Nautanki saly :lol:

And Pakistanis are the most biggest losers who lost every battle which they had with the so called "pathetic comedians". Put the word loser in Urdu on your flag and host it high :D

really so it is occupy...

on a serious note, it is good that these statements come out to remind our people how peaceful the Indian Government really is and how peaceful their objectives really are

India has a rightwing Hindu government in place. Whatever made you believe that they are peaceful ?

Was this a part of the discussion. Retake mean's taking back something you once owned. India never could claim AJK and GB, so how will you retake something you never controlled. Best word would be to occupy.

how is this become occupy?? Kashmir is illegally occupied by Pakistan which is something belongs to india. as i said. kashmir was not part of pakistan at the time of independence. but Kashmir become a part of india during independence again(which was a part of British india) that means once kashmir was a part of india and once it was controlled by the ruler of brithish india. so it is a retake for india.

Kashmir is illegally occupied by Pakistan which is something belongs to india.
What law are you referring to? That way India is illegally occupying Hyderabad.

The only way they'll occupy it now is if they were to use one of those space age vedic time machines to go back a few hundred/thousand/million years?...the rest is make believe :tup:

Thanks,

Last edited:
Nehru is long gone and so is half your country. A further split for a weak economy ridden with increasing freedom struggles is inevitable.

Baloch is just the beginning.

I am open minded to all things, even silly delusion such as yours. The matter is one of likelihood. India has a track record of defeating insurgencies, poor Pak is just starting to get a taste of them.

Interesting times.
so what about kashmir no luck there. and what about the maoist?

Your Geedar bhapkiyan are not supported by our history.

Forget about the land, which is disputed and is claimed by India as whole....we conquered , what was sovereign part of Pakistan..what could you do?

We took Siachen, what have you done?

Speak proper English or Urdu and make sense then speak to me .... I can't understand you simply

Nehru is long gone and so is half your country. A further split for a weak economy ridden with increasing freedom struggles is inevitable.

Baloch is just the beginning.
Nehru is long gone with his vision of a disintegrated Pakistan unfulfilled.

The Baloch is not 'beginning', that conflict has been on and off for decades with the insurgency splintering and more and more nationalists coming on board.

With Iran coming back into the West's 'good graces' and struggling with it's own mirror Baloch insurgency, there is going to be little tolerance for Indian games in Balochistan that will have a blow-back in Iran. The final piece of the puzzle here is Afghanistan, and if Ghani and Pakistan succeed with their gambit of ending the Taliban insurgency via negotiations (excluding the hardline commanders), it'll put the final nail in the Baloch insurgency coffin.

You can start writing the obituary of the Baloch insurgency now - better to be prepared after all.

It's been acceded to us.

Nehru is long gone with his vision of a disintegrated Pakistan unfulfilled.

The Baloch is not 'beginning', that conflict has been on and off for decades with the insurgency splintering and more and more nationalists coming on board.

With Iran coming back into the West's 'good graces' and struggling with it's own mirror Baloch insurgency, there is going to be little tolerance for Indian games in Balochistan that will have a blow-back in Iran. The final piece of the puzzle here is Afghanistan, and if Ghani and Pakistan succeed with their gambit of ending the Taliban insurgency via negotiations (excluding the hardline commanders), it'll put the final nail in the Baloch insurgency coffin.

You can start writing the obituary of the Baloch insurgency now - better to be prepared after all.

Talks don't work in that region. .people aren't prone to agreements and keeping promises. I suppose you would be aware of the mentality of the fighters who inhabit that region on a whole..their whole existence revolves around war and conflict.

so what about kashmir no luck there. and what about the maoist?

Google "the monkey trap"..It will be a revelation for you.

It's been acceded to us.

Talks don't work in that region. .people aren't prone to agreements and keeping promises. I suppose you would be aware of the mentality of the fighters who inhabit that region on a whole..their whole existence revolves around war and conflict.

Google "the monkey trap"..It will be a revelation for you.
whats thats supposed to mean?

Back
Top Bottom