What's new

India, Saudi Arabia to forge strong defence ties

Pujari ji come up with facts and data. Is it hard to comprehend? If you look through analysis you won't be happy to learn about your country's situation through my words.
Facts for proving what???

you would have learned the same from my post if you had attempted to read that.
Israel is damn good at some 'niche technologies' avionics,radars,HDMS,SARs that even US purchases from them.So?Are you equating yourself to Israel? Tell me a product you can make & India cant ? There are many things a larger country can Do-Space exploration is a fine example,& do you know that we have launched Israeli satellites?

Red - Okay so you are contradicting to your "look at size" theory of yours. Good.. welcome to senses.
Blue - That was never the question or point of discussion. Ask that in a relevent thread.
purple - Read my original post and you would feel you repeated me. I told you Saudi Arabia can get from India which it is not getting from Pakistan but not because India is a purchase preference.

Are Arabs sure they want to have ties with polytheist heathens?

It's good to have a meaningfull relationship with Saudi Arabia ..... That's it .

Pujari ji come up with facts and data. Is it hard to comprehend? If you look through analysis you won't be happy to learn about your country's situation through my words.
Maulvi Jee...Be happy with your Fact, Data and figure...

Saudi - pak is a master slave relationship....while india saudi relationship is on the basis of mutual interest. .
I know it is hard to digest ...

Red - Okay so you are contradicting to your "look at size" theory of yours. Good.. welcome to senses.
Blue - That was never the question or point of discussion. Ask that in a relevent thread.

There is no point in comparing with smaller developed states .Pakistan an India can easily be compared in size,because other parameters like economy,HDI,history are similar.

Ok..

Lets not forget Pakistan has 1 enemy state and 1 country with-which it fought wars. Our conflict of interests with India are undoubted. If Saudi Arabia is keeping Pakistan as an ally, it knows what cost it must pay and if it choose India as an ally, it still knows the cost it must pay. Weather Pakistan is better than India or not is a separate debate but It stands a FACT that out of two, you can only pick one as your ally and the recent visit of Saudi Crown Prince has proven what matters to them and what not. For the trading, India is welcomed. Even Pakistan does trade with India.. doesn't it?

Any questions?

Yup. How will Saudi "pay" if it keeps India or try to keep India as a ally? What cost will saudi pay? And what "priviliges" does Pakistan or its citizen's enjoy on SAudi right now? From what I have heard its Saudi money that destroy Pakistan right now.
So kindly explain.

Yup. How will Saudi "pay" if it keeps India or try to keep India as a ally? What cost will saudi pay? And what "priviliges" does Pakistan or its citizen's enjoy on SAudi right now? From what I have heard its Saudi money that destroy Pakistan right now. So kindly explain.

Did you ever heard of a proverb "friend of an enemy is a friend"? It doesn't exist because of a reason. There are few relations which are transactional like Pakistan-US relationship but there are others that are common-interest based, like Pakistan-China relation. Pakistan-Saudi relations are a level above than both types. Our PM has owned defense of Saudi Arabia as defense of Pakistan and if this helps you understand our level of involvement and the closeness we feel with them.

Now India begin an enemy states has its toll to this equation. There is a certain point until which Indian involvement will have non-ruining impact on this equation but a deepening relationship with India would have rusting impact on Pak-Saudi alliance. No big science here.

What privileges has Indias earned by undergoing a "military pact" with Saudi Arabia? India and Russia are pretty close, what privileges have they earned in Russia? Its a wrong question and wouldn't get you any thoughtful data.

Regarding Saudi money, Saudi Arabia is supporting several projects in Pakistan and its not the saudi money but "bleeding of saudi money" which is harming us. A immediate solution is to ask them to halt it until we have complete tracking and transparency of donations in place. For your knowledge, Saudi money has helped Pakistan a great deal after the earthquake destroyed major part of our northern area... that money didn't hurt as it didn't bleed. We are working with the donors and will be taken care of.

Did you ever heard of a proverb "friend of an enemy is a friend"? It doesn't exist because of a reason. There are few relations which are transactional like Pakistan-US relationship but there are others that are common-interest based, like Pakistan-China relation. Pakistan-Saudi relations are a level above than both types. Our PM has owned defense of Saudi Arabia as defense of Pakistan and if this helps you understand our level of involvement and the closeness we feel with them.

Now India begin an enemy states has its toll to this equation. There is a certain point until which Indian involvement will have non-ruining impact on this equation but a deepening relationship with India would have rusting impact on Pak-Saudi alliance. No big science here.

What privileges has Indias earned by undergoing a "military pact" with Saudi Arabia? India and Russia are pretty close, what privileges have they earned in Russia? Its a wrong question and wouldn't get you any thoughtful data.

Regarding Saudi money, Saudi Arabia is supporting several projects in Pakistan and its not the saudi money but "bleeding of saudi money" which is harming us. A immediate solution is to ask them to halt it until we have complete tracking and transparency of donations in place. For your knowledge, Saudi money has helped Pakistan a great deal after the earthquake destroyed major part of our northern area... that money didn't hurt as it didn't bleed. We are working with the donors and will be taken care of.

voh-baat-to-thik-hai-lekin-kehna-kya-chahte-ho.jpg

Why don't you list down your concerns as points?

There is no point in comparing with smaller developed states .Pakistan an India can easily be compared in size,because other parameters like economy,HDI,history are similar.
Ok..

This is going to hurt you when you will know how self-contradictory you have been. Wasn't it you who had originally mentioned this?
Stop equating yourself with a 7 times larger country.
Reference: India, Saudi Arabia to forge strong defence ties | Page 5

Which side of yours should I respond now?

View attachment 18950
Why don't you list down your concerns as points?

Sorry mate, I thought I was talking to somebody who could read 4 simple paragraphs.

This is going to hurt you when you will know how self-contradictory you have been. Wasn't it you who had originally mentioned this?

Reference: India, Saudi Arabia to forge strong defence ties | Page 5

Comparing with developed countries wont be sane idea,What I said is that Pakistan & India have mostly similar conditions ( except size ) and hence 7 times larger India would be able to do many things not possible for Pakistan.

PM owned defence of Saudi? Maybe in words.! USA have bases around there, and any attack on SA, will see a response from the USA itself, in part by its need to protect its investment and its influence around the whole gulf region. I didnt say, India-KSA relations will be like Indo-Russia. It shall never be . But as long as Saudi deports people wanted in India, and stops planning from its soil against us, it will be good.
Pakistan shall "protect" KSA against attacks. Fine. But will KSA "replicate" the honor? A BIG NO.
Just cos it houses holy places, doesnt mean Pakistan have to bleed for their country.! If
people can understand this, Pakistan will not be in a mess its is in.

PM owned defence of Saudi? Maybe in words.! USA have bases around there, and any attack on SA, will see a response from the USA itself, in part by its need to protect its investment and its influence around the whole gulf region. I didnt say, India-KSA relations will be like Indo-Russia. It shall never be . But as long as Saudi deports people wanted in India, and stops planning from its soil against us, it will be good.

You missed the point.

Pakistan shall "protect" KSA against attacks. Fine. But will KSA "replicate" the honor? A BIG NO.
Just cos it houses holy places, doesn't mean Pakistan have to bleed for their country.! If
people can understand this, Pakistan will not be in a mess its is in.

Why wouldn't KSA replicate the "honor"? They supported us on every front we needed them and every time we needed them. What is your base of this inference?

For the pakistan's full-flung support for the holy-land, well you wouldn't understand this part either. No offense but you are not Muslim and cannot relate with the connection we have with the religion. Today Pakistan is a mess, tomorrow it wouldn't be just as yesterday it wasn't. What new justification would you "knit" for Pakistan not being into trouble? And we are not in trouble because Saudis didn't came for help. We have reasons of our trouble and we are dealing it effectively.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom