What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

To Mosamania, I apologize brother. Its just that anything in which India or Pakistan are pitted against each other becomes a d**k measuring contest. And when we Pakistanis speak of despondency with regards to Saudi Arabia, we do so with a heavy heart, because you guys (or rather the Royal family) haven't utilized an iota of your God given potential yet and only a few years ago have you begun developing yourselves as well as you should have - Inshallah, I see a bright future for Saudi Arabia . However it doesn't absolve us of the comments that many of us have made and so again, I apologize.

To my Pakistani brothers out there - shut the f**k up, and I say that lovingly :smitten:. We are reading far too much into this. Its not as if Saudi Arabia and India are going to embark on making Tejas Mk 3 or the a f**king ICBM - for both know that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are fairly good allies of each other and a potential for sensitive technology being leaked is a very real concern. India, unlike Pakistan, has a fairly well developed Defense Industry and Saudi Arabia and India can exchange a lot of expertise with each other to make their respective defense industries even more independent of imports.

To some Indian brothers of mine - don't antagonize us with caustic comments or this is going to turn into another pissing contest. :cheesy:

I think the issue is you Pakis ....get over the heartburn and man up. THe article posted was about India..nobody mentioned Pakiistan except you guys who started posting all nonsense baout brotherhood blah, blah. No one is antagonizing you.....dont worry indian and SA will make sure your precious secrets and ours remain just secret. I am sure India is well aware and areas of cooperation will be screened accordingly. Unless, of course SA see the true value of friendship and weapons development with India then all bets are off. Pakistan get used to being lil brotha in South Asia...there is no parity with INDia....get used to it.....acknowlwedge where you stand and stand there...

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

To Mosamania, I apologize brother. Its just that anything in which India or Pakistan are pitted against each other becomes a d**k measuring contest. And when we Pakistanis speak of despondency with regards to Saudi Arabia, we do so with a heavy heart, because you guys (or rather the Royal family) haven't utilized an iota of your God given potential yet and only a few years ago have you begun developing yourselves as well as you should have - Inshallah, I see a bright future for Saudi Arabia . However it doesn't absolve us of the comments that many of us have made and so again, I apologize.

To my Pakistani brothers out there - shut the f**k up, and I say that lovingly :smitten:. We are reading far too much into this. Its not as if Saudi Arabia and India are going to embark on making Tejas Mk 3 or the a f**king ICBM - for both know that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are fairly good allies of each other and a potential for sensitive technology being leaked is a very real concern. India, unlike Pakistan, has a fairly well developed Defense Industry and Saudi Arabia and India can exchange a lot of expertise with each other to make their respective defense industries even more independent of imports.

To some Indian brothers of mine - don't antagonize us with caustic comments or this is going to turn into another pissing contest. :cheesy:

I think the issue is you Pakis ....get over the heartburn and man up. THe article posted was about India..nobody mentioned Pakiistan except you guys who started posting all nonsense baout brotherhood blah, blah. No one is antagonizing you.....dont worry indian and SA will make sure your precious secrets and ours remain just secret. I am sure India is well aware and areas of cooperation will be screened accordingly. Unless, of course SA see the true value of friendship and weapons development with India then all bets are off. Pakistan get used to being lil brotha in South Asia...there is no parity with INDia....get used to it.....acknowlwedge where you stand and stand there...

Whatever rocks your boat :coffee:

This directly affects Pakistan. India is our known adversary. Not to mention Kashmir dispute any potential joint-arms deal by our known ally with India should be of great concern to us. We should use all our diplomatic resources to convey outrage and consequences for such a move.

This would only prove to be counter productive for Pak-Saudi relations with far reaching consequences for generations to come.

Saudi is more of an ally to the USA than to you , Keep dreaming of the grand Pak-Saudi alliance ....The world is changing faster than you can imagine , you need to keep pace with it or you will miss the bus !!! :coffee:

Indian Foreign policy & Diplomacy..!!
bow-down-together.gif

Once I mentioned that an India - S.A joint weapon project will be very nice given we choose Eurofighter for MMRCA. Oscar said it will be a surprising paradigm shift diplomatically if we try for it. And now it is gonna happening.

Pakistanis should take this in the spirit that their enemy's friend is not always their enemy too.

Saudi is more of an ally to the USA than to you , Keep dreaming of the grand Pak-Saudi alliance ....The world is changing faster than you can imagine , you need to keep pace with it or you will miss the bus !!! :coffee:

Actually no Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are probably the closest two countries to each other in this planet. However I am sure this deal was discussed was pakistani officials because of it's magnitude.

what does india have : lot of project ideas , and tunnel projects.

what does soudi have : lot of money.

it can be a good partnership. if works out. lets see where it goes.

pakistan will never let it happen so easily. because saudi is a kind of their rice bowl and keema naan.

After this meeting i guess this saying has been prove wrong..........

Friend enemy is my enemy

Actually no Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are probably the closest two countries to each other in this planet. However I am sure this deal was discussed was pakistani officials because of it's magnitude.

LOL I think a lot of crankiness and childish tantrums and "me too, me too" are coming your way soon:D

I dont deny the Saudi-Pak connection ,but lets face the fact you have very very cordial relation with USA against whom Pakistan has developed hatred off late yet that doesnt affect Pak-saudi relations ... I am sure nothing stops India and Saudi from developing good will too

I dont deny the Saudi-Pak connection ,but lets face the fact you have very very cordial relation with USA against whom Pakistan has developed hatred off late yet that doesnt affect Pak-saudi relations ... I am sure nothing stops India and Saudi from developing good will too

Unlike common belief in this forum Saudi US relations are not state/client-state relations. Pakistan is a more dependable ally than the US. Most recent evidence of this was during the houthi conflict when Saudi Arabia requested satellite imagery from the US but was denied and instead the French provided it. What does that tell you? Saudi Arabia realizes that this is now a multiple-polar world and it is in it's best interest to have good relations with all rising and future global powers. After all KSA is planning to be in that club itself. USA is part of this multipolar words so good relations with it is also desired.

Everybody just pipe down. Nobody should say anything India and Saudi do will be against Pakistan, thats just not how it is. India SA and Pak-SA relations are independent, isn't what WE Indians always desired???

Its always good if emerging economies cooperate and strengthen their own countries in the process.

Saudi is a very important nation, they have been pragmatic and lately they have invested their energies vastly into development. Of course you can point out a thing or two, but so can you about any country, including India.

I for one totally support such moves.

Miss the bus cant you read above a Pakistani is apologizing to Saudi and telling Pakistanis to stfu even though pakistan today is at the bottom of the barrel cause of house of Saud and he is apologizing really our economy went to bathroom cause of house of Saud financing terrorist in Pakistan people aren't investing in Pakistan cause of terrorist and our economy continues to suffer cause of security situation bottom line most of our problem today are cause of Saudi and there ideology and he is apologizing to the Saudi we have practically no relations with any country even other Muslim countries cause of Saudis and he is apologizing to him really no self respecting Pakistani will be caught dead and apologizes to saudies to what they have done to our country and you think we will miss the bus hate to tell ya dude bus long gone even the station isn't there any more.

what does India have : lot of project ideas , and tunnel projects.+India is Israel approved a natural Allie of house of saud

what does Saudi have : lot of money+no brains and will do any thing Tel Aviv ask them to do.

it can be a good partnership. if works out. lets see where it goes.

Pakistan will never let it happen so easily(i am praying day and night this happen) because Saudi is a kind of their rice bowl and keema naan(are you sure you want the same Qeema Naan they have given us Most in Pakistan will be happy to part from that Rice ) .

There i fixed it for you.

Back
Top Bottom