What's new

India’s Rising Hindu Nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be hard to change that, BJP needs to be smart in giving tickets. Take Shahnawaz Hussain for example, he is an MP from Bhagalpur in Bihar. That district never had a BJP MP, due to its sizable Muslim population, BJP brings in Shahnawz Hussain and starts winning in Bhagalpur.

Muslims today, unfortunately, still vote for candidates, not for parties. Heck give a Muslim guy ticket from Shiv Sena and he ll win in Muslim heavy constituencies.

A Muslim MP from BJP is anyday better than a Muslim MP from Congress or SP or TMC.

Its not about Muslim or Hindu or Brahman, what i mean to say they say Modi will win them elections and what they did in 9 years in south India ?(Karnataka Reddy bros n Yeddi will haunt) in eastern part they lost important ally like Nitish and in rural India how many seats BJP wins in all elections you may be aware of

:) the calculation before the elections seems ok based on Pro-Hindu sentiments BUT the real question is which WSJ also mentioned is that what will happen to the Sentiment VOTE after Modi becomes a PM and adopted same Congress policy ;) you know he cant attack some one which sentimental voters are thinking now?

a big gamble isn't it ?

You see its like am free to reply you mon tor jawab but I will lose the right once I become a Mod :laugh:

So you think we all are supporting Modi because he will swipe all muslims from India and the world and when he will not do the same we will be disappointed?? :lol:

We didn't call for Modi after 2002 but in 2014, isn't it a sufficient hint for you to know that we consider him for the work he has done in last decade not in just 2002.

Stop being an idiot. All I said was that he is anti-pak, anti-muslim I give you a recent example where he rejected to wear a muslim topi on stage... stop make weird guesses about my statements..

I joined this forum and this is how my Indian brothers are reacting...so much hatred for Pakistan??

If he hates pakistan how is it effecting we Indians and you specifically. If he is ani muslim even i am concerned by anti pak i dont get it.

I dont know about bold part .. but am sure Modi cant change it on his own, nor can BJP.. they will need opposition support... very rarely a ruling party made a major foreign policy decision without consulting opposition.

Nor should it. AND YES, Modi will not go and declare war on Pakistan and China. There are those, absent knowledge, who wish him to do so. That is not what is meant by a coherent and hard nosed policy in terms of external affairs and defense. What the man can do is expedite SARDP-NE thereby creating the much needed infra required for defensing the region in depth against all comers, what the man can do is change existing inconsistencies in our foreign policies thereby ensuring that India can leverage its potential, what the man can do is ensure that the industrialization and manufacturing base of the nation are promoted through rational and consistent policies. All of these things in their own way aid in the defense of the nation and making it prosperous. The keyword though is "can", there is NEVER a guarantee but there is a greater probability of things happening under his administration. Nor is there any panacea for the woes that beset us BUT there is a better chance that we can tackle them if the right environment is provided through efficient governance. No magic bullets, just possible and relativistic improvement.

[Bregs];4785843 said:
Its not about Muslim or Hindu or Brahman, what i mean too say they say Modi will win them elections and what they did in 9 years in south India ? in eastern part they lost important ally like Nitish and in rural India how many seats BJP wins in all elections you may be aware of

South India is a different issue, its like saying why doesn't Congress win much seats in WB .

Modi led BJP will win atleast 30-40 seats in South India this time, mark my words, and that along with support from Jayalalitha should be enough to put BJP within reach of the 272.

South India is a different issue, its like saying why doesn't Congress win much seats in WB .

Modi led BJP will win atleast 30-40 seats in South India this time, mark my words, and that along with support from Jayalalitha should be enough to put BJP within reach of the 272.

This is huge optimism 30-40 seats in Karnatka, TN, Kerala ? :sleep:

No, just that his attitude towards muslims is not good... (many examples)

and about that pakistan part, you will see the difference if he gets into power (most probably he will the next PM)..

[Bregs];4785858 said:
This is huge optimism 30-40 seats in Karnatka, TN, Kerala ? :sleep:

they screwed in karnataka... but BJP might win some seats there in national election.. as there is no local election there.
tamil nadu... its their NDA partner not BJP.

Narendra Modi is no magician.
If he comes to power India won't become a superpower either.

But let's face it - India's biggest enemy is herself (read Corruption) Modi is clean even according to his worst critics.

Now is Modi the perfect man to be the PM? Absolutely not. But then, no one is. :)
With the available options (a decent retard with no experience pitched against a successful CM) most Indians who vote for development have already made up their mind...

But then there are those who don't vote for development. Not necessarily Muslims - more importantly the caste based politics of UP and Tamil Nadu(for example) just pi$$es me off! :pissed:

Bottomline: Modi is a creation of Congress. Had INC provided a minimum level of governance, Modi would not have got this attention. As far as Congress is concerned - the sooner it goes, the better. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom