What's new

India’s Rising Hindu Nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shubh Shubh bolo yaar :)
Touchy, are we? Did I hurt your feelings you poor baby....:lol:? Take your trash talking elsewhere, I'm not interested.

Things aren't static, the BJP remains destroyed in core areas of coastal Karnataka & if you actually saw a map of BJP victories, you would see why they will do badly in the LS elections. Nobody has any permanent support, the recent wresting by the Congress of the LS seats held by the JD(SD) who were backed by the BJP & Yeddy was a good indicator. As far as hypotheticals go, you remember that famous line of Ghalib, don't you.... "hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ke KHush rakhney ko GHalib ye KHayaal achhaa hai"

Im not gonna vote for this man..

he is anti-muslim and anti-pakistani as well... media as well as big facebook pages are aggressively promoting him...
and i don't like false flaggers...the bigger question is why pak media is promoting modi producing trollers
like u

Can any Congress supporter here inform us who has the most chances to be the PM if the Congress led coalition wins the election again in 2014? [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Guynextdoor2 what do you guys think?

Bro its too early to predict as yet may be 2-3 months down the line it will be possible, congress will judge its performance in assembly elections but one thing looks certain Rahul Gandhi won't be the candidate as is being chanted by many congress leaders

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being an idiot. All I said was that he is anti-pak, anti-muslim I give you a recent example where he rejected to wear a muslim topi on stage... stop make weird guesses about my statements..

I joined this forum and this is how my Indian brothers are reacting...so much hatred for Pakistan??
mate i for one don't harbor any hatred towards Pakistan or for that towards the Muslim community!but i would suggest you to back your claim with proper evidence each time you accuse a man like Mr.Modi who not only has a huge following among the Majority community but also has a substantial following from the Minority communities as well:coffee:...

[Bregs];4786067 said:
Bro its too early to predict as yet may be 2-3 months down the line it will be possible, congress will judge its performance in assembly elections but one thing looks certain Rahul Gandhi won't be the candidate as is being chanted by many congress leaders

I agree that it's still too early. But we can still make a list of the probable candidates. MMS is too old, he will be almost 82 years old after the elections next year, I don't think he will be there for one more term. The other likely candidates are Rahul Gandhi, P Chidambaram, Salman Khursid, AK Anthony, Kapil Sibal. Or could it be Sharad Pawar from NCP? Sadly none of these look too promising. Or is there anyone else?

I agree that it's still too early. But we can still make a list of the probable candidates. MMS is too old, he will be almost 82 years old after the elections next year, I don't think he will be there for one more term. The other likely candidates are Rahul Gandhi, P Chidambaram, Salman Khursid, AK Anthony, Kapil Sibal. Or could it be Sharad Pawar from NCP? Sadly none of these look too promising. Or is there anyone else?

Whats wrong with Rahul Gandhi?

[Bregs];4786067 said:

Good! At least Congress has enough sense not to project a half caste idiot who will be laughed out by Bharatiya electorates.

If we have to have a guess now the P. Chidambram or Anthony or there can be a surprise from any of young leader from the Rahul Gandhi companions

Can any Congress supporter here inform us who has the most chances to be the PM if the Congress led coalition wins the election again in 2014? [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Guynextdoor2 what do you guys think?

Chidambaram.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are his credentials?

He's young, dynamic, Harvard educated, secular and most importantly he is from Nehru Gandhi dynasty, what else do you peasants need in your PM?
bth_trollface_emoticon.gif

[Bregs];4786130 said:
If we have to have a guess now the P. Chidambram or Anthony or there can be a surprise from any of young leader from the Rahul Gandhi companions

Antony is a strong possibility but he's got economics worked all upside down. Though he is a congress player, he is a bit too shy of capitalism. Both are clean (antony squeaky clean).

Antony is a strong possibility but he's got economics worked all upside down. Though he is a congress player, he is a bit too shy of capitalism. Both are clean (antony squeaky clean).

Antony is also inefficient as hell- his tender policies in the MOD have killed more than a dozen projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom