What's new

India’s Rising Hindu Nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being an idiot. All I said was that he is anti-pak, anti-muslim I give you a recent example where he rejected to wear a muslim topi on stage... stop make weird guesses about my statements..

I joined this forum and this is how my Indian brothers are reacting...so much hatred for Pakistan??
again.. I say I can understand anti-muslim bit.. why anti pakistan..?

No, just that his attitude towards muslims is not good... (many examples)

and about that pakistan part, you will see the difference if he gets into power (most probably he will the next PM)..

Don't worry about Pakistan, we have a beast lined up to be unleashed for Mr-Modi should he misbehave. You should vote as per your own assessment as per your own country and the society.

again.. I say I can understand anti-muslim bit.. why anti pakistan..?

Perhaps he is one of those odd Indians who actually do give a shitt about what their neighbors think.

How Many Indians agree with this passage of WSJ

Many fence-sitters will doubtless be drawn to the new BJP leader’s compelling biography and promise of a strong India brimming with economic opportunity. But many others will recoil from electing someone synonymous with 21st-century India’s worst bout of religious violence. In choosing to frame India’s next election in moral rather than policy terms, the BJP has opted for a high-stakes gamble

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-rising-hindu-nationalist.html#ixzz2fFPygLGy

Im not gonna vote for this man..

he is anti-muslim.....
he is not more anti muslim than the italian mafia.congress is solely responsible foer the isolation of muslims from the other communities

and anti-pakistani as well...

how does that matter to you???
seems like a serious misrepresentaton of country flag,buddy!!:pakistan:

How Many Indians agree with this passage of WSJ

Many fence-sitters will doubtless be drawn to the new BJP leader’s compelling biography and promise of a strong India brimming with economic opportunity. But many others will recoil from electing someone synonymous with 21st-century India’s worst bout of religious violence. In choosing to frame India’s next election in moral rather than policy terms, the BJP has opted for a high-stakes gamble

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-rising-hindu-nationalist.html#ixzz2fFPygLGy

I agree with bjp's judgement/calculation...
bjp will potentially lose some muslim and hard core secularist vote.. but they never voted for bjp anyway..
by fielding modi, bjp will try to create a hawa (its already doing.. and congress is inadvertently helping by going after modi in big way)... so some fence sitters will support bjp (those who usually vote local party) and those who are not hardcore congressi ideologically.

however if Modi does not deliver the number (NDA falls short of expected number of seat), he will be withdrawn as PM to attract other parties... this will be during post poll horse trading phase.. :D

I agree with bjp's judgement/calculation...
bjp will potentially lose some muslim and hard core secularist vote.. but they never voted for bjp anyway..
by fielding modi, bjp will try to create a hawa (its already doing.. and congress is inadvertently helping by going after modi in big way)... so some fence sitters will support bjp (those who usually vote local party) and those who are not hardcore congressi ideologically.

however if Modi does not deliver the number (NDA falls short of expected number of seat), he will be withdrawn as PM to attract other parties... this will be during post poll horse trading phase.. :D

:) the calculation before the elections seems ok based on Pro-Hindu sentiments BUT the real question is which WSJ also mentioned is that what will happen to the Sentiment VOTE after Modi becomes a PM and adopted same Congress policy ;) you know he cant attack some one which sentimental voters are thinking now?

a big gamble isn't it ?

You see its like am free to reply you mon tor jawab but I will lose the right once I become a Mod :laugh:

All the fence sitters votes for BJP or hindu's compelled to vote for Modi is irrelevant as BJP is zero in south, east Indian and huge struggle to have few seats in Rural India

:) the calculation before the elections seems ok based on Pro-Hindu sentiments BUT the real question is which WSJ also mentioned is that what will happen to the Sentiment VOTE after Modi becomes a PM and adopted same Congress policy ;) you know he cant attack some one which sentimental voters are thinking now?

a big gamble isn't it ?

You see its like am free to reply you mon tor jawab but I will lose the right once I become a Mod :laugh:
If Modi get number, its not due to core pro hindu voter (they vote bjp anyway) but due to large mass of undecided voters who change their mind in every election. They are the one who cause swing...
both UPA and NDA have very small hard core support base..

And these extra voters dont bother about pakistan (ok on pdf and as pakistani that might look the overriding concern) but about economy.. and corruption, if he cant deliver economic benefit.. mood will turn to despire...
now he will have around 2 to 3 year to change the mood (the honeymoon phase), if he is partly successful, people will probably give him second term (the 'I am quite fine with him as PM' phase)

[Bregs];4785807 said:
All the fence sitters votes for BJP or hindu's compelled to vote for Modi is irrelevant as BJP is zero in south, east Indian and huge struggle to have few seats in Rural India

If Modi is elected as PM he may lose the future vote based on anti-Muslim or for that matter Anti-Congress sentiments since Modi can not afford to go against Muslim community or for that matter go for a sentimental foreign policy viz a viz regional countries.

The foreign policy of restrain will continue.

Don't worry about Pakistan, we have a beast lined up to be unleashed for Mr-Modi should he misbehave. You should vote as per your own assessment as per your own country and the society.

Perhaps he is one of those odd Indians who actually do give a shitt about what their neighbors think.

My question to him was how is modi's foreign policy different from congress..
if the election was in pakistan and pakistani had said similar.. you would have gone after him lolz..

If Modi is elected as PM he may lose the future vote based on anti-Muslim or for that matter Anti-Congress sentiments since Modi can not afford to go against Muslim community or for that matter go for a sentimental foreign policy viz a viz regional countries.

He is huge media creation, winning elections all over India with a stubborn leader like him is a gamble which is bound to fail with regional parties getting more stronger, If BJP had worked hard in south n east india and rural voters all these past 9 years then things would have been easier for modi to deliver

[Bregs];4785807 said:

It shouldn't be hard to change that, BJP needs to be smart in giving tickets. Take Shahnawaz Hussain for example, he is an MP from Bhagalpur in Bihar. That district never had a BJP MP, due to its sizable Muslim population, BJP brings in Shahnawz Hussain and starts winning in Bhagalpur.

Muslims today, unfortunately, still vote for candidates, not for parties. Heck give a Muslim guy ticket from Shiv Sena and he ll win in Muslim heavy constituencies.

A Muslim MP from BJP is anyday better than a Muslim MP from Congress or SP or TMC.

I dont know about bold part .. but am sure Modi cant change it on his own, nor can BJP.. they will need opposition support... very rarely a ruling party made a major foreign policy decision without consulting opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom