What's new

India’s New-Old Carrier Goes to Sea

what the hell is going on?! bangladesh talking about muscle flexing against india?!?!? i hope the members from BD haven't confused this for a cricket match (as it is their team has mastered the art of how to find new ways to loose)...

BD taking on india (and then hoping to survive) is like MILFs from "sex and the city" looking to pick a fight with the HULK. the only difference is that those MILFs are a lot prettier than the f-ugly lot from BD.

I pity you guys. You guys define emasculation.

:mod::mod::mod:Use of slang:mod::mod::mod::mod:

1st...post link

2nd..offshore vessle's weight is more than 600 tonne...its like some tiny speed boat i think. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3rd..whats the ship you posted???

Indian coast guard uses bigger ships than your navy(bigger than BNS Bangabandhu).. :rofl: :rofl:

Indian Coast Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I should have noticed before...Who I am arguing with....these guys source of info is wiki!!!!!!!!!

I'm wasting my time with these nubes..

Ur govt don have the guts to use nuke... I have big doubt if your nuke does really work... Coz Iv seen your Arjun tank go offline in the middle of excersice mission many times... God knows, if something like that happens to ur nuke then what will happen to India.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We will be very thankfull to you if you can show where Arjun went offline because we are having a hard time finding it...
Or is it something you pulled out from your back...:no:

Beauty :smitten:

ins-vikramaditya-large.jpg

Just imagine, if BAF F-7BGI (a 3+ gen fighter) can detect a frigate from 100 km then from how far it will detect the Indian big pice of metal AC!!
Now think, How far away the Pakistani F-16 or JF-17 will get a radar lock on ur AC... What about Chinese.... If anyone thinks of target practice which one they will pick in their radar first!!!

Just imagine, if BAF F-7BGI (a 3+ gen fighter) can detect a frigate from 100 km then from how far it will detect the Indian big pice of metal AC!!
Now think, How far away the Pakistani F-16 or JF-17 will get a radar lock on ur AC... What about Chinese.... If anyone thinks of target practice which one they will pick in their radar first!!!

BAF F-7BGI (a 3+ gen fighter) will be destroyed by IN MiG29K (a 4.5+ gen fighter) before it will be able to detect that big pice of metal AC..

I should have noticed before...Who I am arguing with....these guys source of info is wiki!!!!!!!!!

lol...do you think wiki is incorrect???and if yes..then tell me which kind of source you want..but first..reply those questions i asked.

great logic..by the same logic,as soon as your f-7 will be in the sky,our awacs will spot them(they can spot as far as 300-400km)..and you know the consequences..

stop your these noob post and and post something more logical..

What a thread...:hitwall:

Soooooo Funny......People from Bangladesh have a real good humor sense ....keep it up guys.

MIG-21 bison, Mirage 2k5, Mig-29 smt, Su-30mki or super su-30mki, Rafael,N-mig-29, N-LCA......... choose one......

Actually,You are the bigger noob , Major!!!!
You don't even know that wikipedia lists sources at the bottom of the page :lol:
Feel free to check them and out...............
And next time post , not troll:lol:

If true then most likely some way out but what is likely is that the CBG consisting of some of the most advanced ships in the region (and world) will detect a 3rd gen fighter much further out and either take are of them themselves or let the naval aviators get some target practice.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom