What's new

India’s military strength on the rise : Chinese media

Why won't you admit your mistake instead of running way from the question like that other thread when I first came across you.
If you want to know my conclusions, then ask for it.Meanwhile answer the question. Or don't.
But please don't dance around it posing counter-questions without first answering the point made by me.That is not how a discussion works.

Using the same insulting term for Muslims is no excuse for using it for Hindus, is it dear ? You throw words like faux naivety around...perhaps you should read your own posts sometimes ?
And I know who coined this term and don't care about that person's religion, a Hindu or Muslim.It is called Secularism.Which is something you claim to stand for.
Being on this forum for so long, you seem to have picked up a few bad habits of Pakistanis yourself.

You can keep running away, but I won't stop posing questions.

Wanna make a rebuttal Internet Bangali ?

Oh, fiddle-de-dee. What a sulky little fellow we have here. And he wants a duel at dawn, pistols for two, and all that. Imagine.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been around since April 2009. I've paid my dues. If you want to see what I represent, look at the archives. I can't be bothered to respond to every new entrant's yearning for attention and temporary tenure in the limelight.

Get lost. Or not. I couldn't care less. :-)

And I am glad that you say that I have taken on some characteristics of the Pakistanis. Most of them are certainly better bred and better mannered than you.

What does that mean? "I can't answer your arguments, so I won't answer your arguments."

Have you heard of something called a circular argument?

They don't have to be.

It's like corruption in the generic sense. It wouldn't exist unless we encouraged it by our own behaviour. The political parties, too, get what they get because we don't punish them for deviant and socially harmful behaviour.

Your counsel of despair is the path of least resistance, which is precisely why we are where we are.

Oh, really? I would like to know more. Can you cite your sources for such an insight?

Nothing here. Nope.

Let me understand this. They have shown rectitude, but they have to change some more.

Right. Good enough.

Why not wait until they make these changes to issue them certificates?

Convenient.

Development and reconciliation are such reasonable words. So much nicer than ethnic cleansing, communal rioting, Islamophobia.....

The M's you have 'seen' saying these bizarre things might have been thinking about the ethnic cleansing, the communal rioting and the Islamophobia when they said that they wouldn't have anything to do with the BJP.

Sort of putting the cart before the horse, to lament how the M's (lovely usage, so delicate, so discreet, and so carefully avoiding a word that obviously disturbs you) do not react to a hypothetical future, ignoring their frightened and shocked response to a cold-bloodedly vicious past and present.

1.I think rather than being circular it is a useless argument which ends up in nothing .

2.It is well know though here are the references from India briefing: takeoff at last?

pic1.jpg

pic2.png

3.Well people have faced problems in india be it anyone .Muslims have faced much more due to partition and being a minority community .In pre Independence india muslims(LOL you even got frustrated on using M's:P) used to cry the same thing about congress and its 1937 rule ,its nothing new ,they just don't want to vote for someone who they view as 'representative of predominant non-muslims' at that time.

My approach is to end the muslim arabization and take them back to indianess fold culturally which sir syed wanted in his early days.That's how things can get better, if situations arises of getting benefit be it congress ,bjp or sp all use the polarization thing to fulfill their cause ,sidelining/alienating BJP alone is not good,its just bigotry.

<yawn>

A goon squad by any other name remains a goon squad.

A band of bigots remains a band of bigots.

A politically committed to communalism and to violent, undemocratic action to enforce the will of a self-declared superior minority kind of party remains a fascist party.

Oh, fiddle-de-dee. What a sulky little fellow we have here. And he wants a duel at dawn, pistols for two, and all that. Imagine.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been around since April 2009. I've paid my dues. If you want to see what I represent, look at the archives. I can't be bothered to respond to every new entrant's yearning for attention and temporary tenure in the limelight.

Get lost. Or not. I couldn't care less. :-)

And I am glad that you say that I have taken on some characteristics of the Pakistanis. Most of them are certainly better bred and better mannered than you.

Name calling-check
Questioning another guy's manners and breeding without providing reason-check
Not making a single point of relevance- check
Shamelessly ignoring a probing exposing question-check
Expecting rectitude from other while acting like an a $$-check

You Sir, are nothing more than a troll, hiding behind a cloak of suaveness.
Keep wasting your time here :wave:

Oh, you noticed the bit about the breeding?

Good, good. A gentleman is never insulting unintentionally.

That was from me, posted 5419 times, thanked 9180 times, to you, posted 48 times, thanked 25 times.

Who am I to stand against the preferences of the multitude?

Oh, you noticed the bit about the breeding?

Good, good. A gentleman is never insulting unintentionally.

That was from me, posted 5419 times, thanked 9180 times, to you, posted 48 times, thanked 25 times.

Who am I to stand against the preferences of the multitude?

Wow! you just keep stooping to new lows.
Incapable of making a substantial rebuttal, all you can manage is personal insult and post and thank count on an internet forum.How sad is that Internet Bong ? Do you live alone ?

Back
Top Bottom