What's new

India’s ‘K-15 Black Project’ : Pakistani perspective

Wow, much chest thumping - Pakistan is developing a Navy Strategic Force Command, to deploy "strategic weapons" at sea, Nuff said, read what you want from that, in the final analysis enough "assets" have and are being accumulated that when (God forbid) the time comes, the entity to the east will be removed from the face of the planet, and history's long eye.

No braggadocio - just hard, simple, cold, logic - believe it, or don't - I don't give a flying f^ck either way. Have a nice day.

i believe the K-15 is a Pakistan specific missile whereas the K5 is more China specific considering the ranges of the missiles and payloads.

Wow, much chest thumping - Pakistan is developing a Navy Strategic Force Command, to deploy "strategic weapons" at sea, Nuff said, read what you want from that, in the final analysis enough "assets" have and are being accumulated that when (God forbid) the time comes, the entity to the east will be removed from the face of the planet, and history's long eye.

No braggadocio - just hard, simple, cold, logic - believe it, or don't - I don't give a flying f^ck either way. Have a nice day.

And you seriously think that a country existent on the alms of USA, a country which has to rely on a group of countries called 'friends of pakistan' to buy them out of serious mess every other time, a country which is not considered to have a self respect internationally, a country which is not even 50% literate, a country which is considered to be a shame in the name of muslim country by other muslim countries. especially the arab world..............has balls to remove any entity, fuget bout someone in east or west ? I mean, thoda hawe se niche utarkar baat kiya karo yaar.

You are saying as if being strategic is only THE GREAT PAKISTAN's copyright. baki desh to ande de rahe hain. :D :D

Frankly mate.Pakistan doesn't even have the resources to do so either. So intentions only come into play when you have the capability. As of now and for the foreseeable future..Pakistan will not have the ability to make or procure weapons of that magnitude.

So talk about hegemonistic ambitions or not when you have the capability to be become hegemonistic.

you obviously have major comprehension issues along with other complexes b/c i very clearly stated that we dont have any hegemonic designs

our navy especially is a purely defensive force.....i will like to see naval version of the babur fully operational and i believe that it's nearing completion soon

which is a good thing i think

its great having a SLBM but right now its Excalibur in its sheath since India has no active SSN in service

Sure whatever makes you sleep at night sir,

And you seriously think that a country existent on the alms of USA, a country which has to rely on a group of countries called 'friends of pakistan' to buy them out of serious mess every other time, a country which is not considered to have a self respect internationally, a country which is not even 50% literate, a country which is considered to be a shame in the name of muslim country by other muslim countries. especially the arab world..............has balls to remove any entity, fuget bout someone in east or west ? I mean, thoda hawe se niche utarkar baat kiya karo yaar.

You are saying as if being strategic is only THE GREAT PAKISTAN's copyright. baki desh to ande de rahe hain. :D :D

LoL - cannot understand a word, please reply in English - so I can at least understand the point you are making. Blah blah blah, nothing of what you said, will prevent the launch of our deterrence if and when the time comes.

Sure whatever makes you sleep at night sir,

And the same to you - young squire.

you obviously have major comprehension issues along with other complexes b/c i very clearly stated that we dont have any hegemonic designs

our navy especially is a purely defensive force.....i will like to see naval version of the babur fully operational and i believe that it's nearing completion soon

which is a good thing i think

you did claim, India has been overspending beyond it's requirements, which is actually contrary to the truth, Pakistans percentage on def exp is higher than that of India.

LoL - cannot understand a word, please reply in English - so I can at least understand the point you are making. Blah blah blah, nothing of what you said, will prevent the launch of our deterrence if and when the time comes.

And the same to you - young squire.

When ever there is a discussion on tactical capabilities, why does it need to lead up to a zero sum ?

you did claim, India has been overspending beyond it's requirements, which is actually contrary to the truth, Pakistans percentage on def exp is higher than that of India.

When ever there is a discussion on tactical capabilities, why does it need to lead up to a zero sum ?

Patriotism/nationalism and the realization that as people we are not mature enough to discuss these subjects without measuring our reproductive organs.

K-15 is hardly a threat to Pakistan, considering that in a full readiness state, Pakistan will never be able to locate all Indian Nuclear warheads which are on high alert and spread throughout India, because Pakistan does not enjoys the luxury of Spy satellites and a modern Intelligence network for that purpose. So India already possesses credible Retaliatory Strike capability because of its strategic depth.

However, Pakistan requires a credible retaliatory strike more than India, which will help balance the strategic equation. Because India has the capability to destroy/dismantle a significant amount of Pakistan's nukes in a possible first strike or conventional strike with US/Russian Aid.

What will happen to your dear frined china when India + USA will launch a campaign to slice
chinese land?

A punch of self-congratulating brags。:cheesy:

What India has achieved in the last 10 years is peanuts。

:cheers:And if the West ever decides to stop lending a hand,and the Russians play dirty,99% of the Indian weaponries will cease to function,let alone fielded for a all-out war。:bounce:

What will happen to your dear frined china when India + USA will launch a campaign to slice
chinese land?

don't be so foolish you have to be an idiot to think that the US or India would want to get into conflict with China, i mean lets be honest here India is no match for China even with all the military aid from the US, the Indian army is incapable of defeating the PLA in terms of a comparison the IA is poorly equipped, poorly led and overall a incapable force of taking on the larger better equipped and better led PLA.

don't be so foolish you have to be an idiot to think that the US or India would want to get into conflict with China, i mean lets be honest here India is no match for China even with all the military aid from the US, the Indian army is incapable of defeating the PLA in terms of a comparison the IA is poorly equipped, poorly led and overall a incapable force of taking on the larger better equipped and better led PLA.

Does your BS qualify to be asked for any proof? or is it some lame excuse at trolling?

Back
Top Bottom