What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

So how come Pakistan win 1965 and 1999 wars?

Did they completely destroy India militarily in 1965 and 1999?

GB

No no no noooo... damn u Garibnawaz for bringing logic into such a discussion. Dont you know that different yardsticks are employed as deemed appropriate by the user, as long as it suits the user's pov?

btw, excellent point, my friend!

And why are people creating such a uproar about India annexing Sikkim? Everybody in the neighborhood recognizes Indian sovereignty over Sikkim, including bffs China and BD! Its not like they are treated as second class citizens or anything!
After reading the supposed 'counterpoints' against Sikkim's accession into the Indian union, this thread is really a waste of bandwidth, not to mention some very poorly thunk and written posts (including mine ;) - apologies included). I don't find any points to argue about here. Its a non-issue. Period.

So how come Pakistan win 1965 and 1999 wars?

Did they completely destroy India militarily in 1965 and 1999?

GB

As per Pakistan doctrine, they are even winner if they loose the game. :coffee:

Military victory is when you completely destroy army.

Then what about your opinion on 1962 War. I would be first to hear that India didn't lost 1962 war when Indian themselves admit they did.

Now indians are not denying that india occupied Sikkim but trying to come up with deceptive reasoning to justfy their illegal occupation.

Sikkim people are not demanding rest of the people recognizes Sikkim status etc is pure BS. Because Kashmiri people wants out of indian repression and occupation and if you apply same indian reasoning to Indian occupied Kashmir, Kashmiri people will be out of indian occupation.

Now indians are not denying that india occupied Sikkim but trying to come up with deceptive reasoning to justfy their illegal occupation.

Sikkim people are not demanding rest of the people recognizes Sikkim status etc is pure BS. Because Kashmiri people wants out of indian repression and occupation and if you apply same indian reasoning to Indian occupied Kashmir, Kashmiri people will be out of indian occupation.

Applying the same logic what do you have to say about Bangladeshis illegal occupation of Chittagong hill tract.

You couldnt come up with a more stupid post then this no wonder whos playing being dumber here.:disagree:
Now move on your post is pathetic but then again this isnt a coincidence that both Idiot and Indian start with an I.

yeah..another NOt a conicidence is Pathetic... and P....

Allow me. Victory well means achieving of objectives even if that means achieving certain objectives like in kargil Pakistan's objective was to highlight the kashmir issue and the importence of it conveying the world that it could become a nuclear flash point if the dispute isnt resvoled between two nuclear armed states.

In both 1966 & 99 you changed the objectives after the outcome of the WAR., in '66 the aim was to cut out kashmir root (and expect massive people support and hooraayh..welcome for PA from kashmiri people) but that Objective was not achieved., IA opened WAR at international border the total plan changed in different course and rest is history...

Similarly in '99 the objective is to capture the hills and cut of rest of Kashmir supply routes and hold the place and call international community and say its disputed area and we captured it., so it belongs to PAK now... BUT in the end... as usual ..you changed the objective after seeing the outcome...

Anyway..unless or otherwise PAK states its real objective beforehand of any more future (mis)adventures, we both cant agree..and it wont happen...so we will keep arguing like this...forever

You couldnt come up with a more stupid post then this no wonder whos playing being dumber here.:disagree:
Now move on your post is pathetic but then again this isnt a coincidence that both Idiot and Indian start with an I.

" Dwindling quality of threads / Posts":disagree:

Applying the same logic what do you have to say about Bangladeshis illegal occupation of Chittagong hill tract.

Dont speak like ignorant, CHT including Arakan province of Myanmar was part of Bengal for thousands of years. Bangladesh therefore has historic ties and claim. And Bangladesh did not occupy CHT or any other independent country.

So stick to the indian occupation. But indian occupation is exposed and indians are trying to blame it on everyone under the sun.

Dont speak like ignorant, CHT including Arakan province of Myanmar was part of Bengal for thousands of years. Bangladesh therefore has historic ties and claim. And Bangladesh did not occupy CHT or any other independent country.

So stick to the indian occupation. But indian occupation is exposed and indians are trying to blame it on everyone under the sun.

Wow , when it comes to india it is illegal and when it comes to other countries everything is legal , And no one should be ignorant of the fact that Sikkim is an integral part of the indian union .

Now Bangladeshis are coming up with deceptive reasoning to justify their illegal occupation.

For years the Bengali speaking Muslim settlers have occupied the CHT and justifying their illegal occupation and Bangladesh army has occupied their land and oppressed the population. For years the Bangladesh army has looted , raped and killed the ethnic minorities But bangladesh occupation is exposed and bangladeshis are trying to blame it on everyone under the sun.

Bangladesh army is responsible for massacres in CHT and they even run concentration camps at some point and if you dont know that please alleviate your ignorance by a genocide that was done by Bangladesh.

Last edited:
This is not called military victory. This is called Indian propaganda.
Yes, once upon a time we all belonged to each other, but that is no more true. However, Sikkim never belonged to India or Bengal. Then, how it is that you did not respect its sovereignty!

Hardly. Merely pointing out the fallacy of debating minority rights with a citizen of a nation that doesn't believe in secularism in the first place.

I already proved to gubbi that Indians should never, ever, ever open their mouths about minority rights, secularism or democracy.

The Bollywood commercial that is the Indian media has brainwashed you guys about the reality of India, which the Muslims, Christians and Sikhs know all too well, unfortunately.

In both 1966 & 99 you changed the objectives after the outcome of the WAR., in '66 the aim was to cut out kashmir root (and expect massive people support and hooraayh..welcome for PA from kashmiri people) but that Objective was not achieved., IA opened WAR at international border the total plan changed in different course and rest is history...

Similarly in '99 the objective is to capture the hills and cut of rest of Kashmir supply routes and hold the place and call international community and say its disputed area and we captured it., so it belongs to PAK now... BUT in the end... as usual ..you changed the objective after seeing the outcome...

Anyway..unless or otherwise PAK states its real objective beforehand of any more future (mis)adventures, we both cant agree..and it wont happen...so we will keep arguing like this...forever

You dont even ******* know the correct dates and here you are arguing over something you dont know when happened:disagree:. Dude the year was 65 and not 66. No wonder Indians are ignorant as well but then again both start with an I.Now that cant be a coincidence now can it.:woot:

You dont even ******* know the correct dates and here you are arguing over something you dont know when happened:disagree:. Dude the year was 65 and not 66. No wonder Indians are ignorant as well but then again both start with an I.Now that cant be a coincidence now can it.:woot:

Growing old is mandatory.. growing up is optional.

No wonder Indians are ignorant as well but then again both start with an I.Now that cant be a coincidence now can it

Perhaps, the jury is still out on that one. But one thing is for sure, IceCold and incompetence certainly go hand in hand.

I already proved to gubbi that Indians should never, ever, ever open their mouths about minority rights, secularism or democracy.

And i already proved to you why an Islamic republic, that has been under military control for half of its existance, should never, ever, ever open their mouths about Secularism and Democracy.

So you picked up a typo and started bashing...and conveniently avoided to answer the question... ????:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom