What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

the importence of it conveying the world that it could become a nuclear flash point if the dispute isnt resvoled between two nuclear armed states.

And story ends with Clinton calling Shariff, am I right ?

it could become a nuclear flash point

It would have been MAD and Pakistan with half India would have been wiped off from the map.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

1965 and 1999 war Indian can n t clam military victory.

It claims your defeat.

How surprising, the champion of Arabs and Palestinian cause, India had to seek help from Israel in the Kargil war. Probably, the help it was seeking was to get the GPS positions of Pakistani troops on mountain tops, so that it can pound its howitzer fires on those targets. Or was it direct participation by the Israeli AF? Can someone explain the matter.

India-Israel: An Alliance Built on Shared Experience

"During the Kargil War, between India and Pakistan, Israel, will be remembered by Indians as having responded magnificently, despite pressures from various quarters, not to supply UAVs for high altitude surveillance, laser - guided systems and many other items which were supplied within 24 hours."

And story ends with Clinton calling Shariff, am I right ?

It would have been MAD and Pakistan with half India would have been wiped off from the map.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

A typical response from a typical Indian. Now CLINTON did call sharif there is no denying in that, the fact that what we won on ground was lost on a table does not show our defeat but the fact that the thug incharge at that time was a pathetic politican.

It claims your defeat.

Dont make me laugh.

Allow me. Victory well means achieving of objectives even if that means achieving certain objectives like in kargil Pakistan's objective was to highlight the kashmir issue and the importence of it conveying the world that it could become a nuclear flash point if the dispute isnt resvoled between two nuclear armed states.
In literal sense 65, 99 India cannot claim a victory over Pakistan's loss because both sides claim to achieve victories capturing enemy territory, human loss etc etc even shooting down of jets. The only victory India ever scored and a decisive one against Pakistan was 71.

In the end we can all agree to disagree.
Have you watched the movie 'Dumb and Dumber'. It is a hilarious movie. Should watch it if you haven't already. Now, in the movie, Lloyd (played by Jim Carrey) has come all the way to Aspen to meet Mary, who he was in love with. Finally when they meet, the conversation goes like this:

Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

Lloyd so wants to believe that he has a chance with Mary that the mention of ONE in 'one out of million' is enough for him to think that he has a fair chance to score with Mary.

Your attempt to see Pakistan's victory in 1965 & 1999 is exactly like Lloyd seeing a chance with Mary. You so want to believe that Pakistan had won in 1965 and 1999, that any reasoning is good enough for you.

Have you watched the movie 'Dumb and Dumber'. It is a hilarious movie. Should watch it if you haven't already. Now, in the movie, Lloyd (played by Jim Carrey) has come all the way to Aspen to meet Mary, who he was in love with. Finally when they meet, the conversation goes like this:

Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

Lloyd so wants to believe that he has a chance with Mary that the mention of ONE in 'one out of million' is enough for him to think that he has a fair chance to score with Mary.

Your attempt to see Pakistan's victory in 1965 & 1999 is exactly like Lloyd seeing a chance with Mary. You so want to believe that Pakistan had won in 1965 and 1999, that any reasoning is good enough for you.

You couldnt come up with a more stupid post then this no wonder whos playing being dumber here.:disagree:
Now move on your post is pathetic but then again this isnt a coincidence that both Idiot and Indian start with an I.

Another instance of latent Indian bigotry coming to the front.

Hardly. Merely pointing out the fallacy of debating minority rights with a citizen of a nation that doesn't believe in secularism in the first place.

Now move on your post is pathetic but then again this isnt a coincidence that both Idiot and Indian start with an I.

IceCold also starts with 'I', what does that tell us about you?

All of these articles are being posted on India's "illegal occupation" of Sikkim, yet none of them seem to provide a source. However, this is all immaterial, no country disputes India's control of Sikkim, it is not disputed territory, nor are Sikkimese protesting the accession to the Indian union, so what's the fuss all about?

IceCold also starts with 'I', what does that tell us about you?

Dont worry i dont belong to this group belonging to a nation who's first letter starts with an I, infact India starts with an I. Now what does that tell us about the people of that country........ahh well nevermind.:lol:

How surprising, the champion of Arabs and Palestinian cause, India had to seek help from Israel in the Kargil war. Probably, the help it was seeking was to get the GPS positions of Pakistani troops on mountain tops, so that it can pound its howitzer fires on those targets. Or was it direct participation by the Israeli AF? Can someone explain the matter.

Anyway, we are a bit away from Sikkim. In Sikkim, India just walked in and occupied that land.

Just to remind, in that case, Whole BD and Pakistan belongs to India.

:rofl::rofl::usflag::coffee:

You couldnt come up with a more stupid post then this no wonder whos playing being dumber here.:disagree:
Well, if you make even more 'I-see-what-I-like-&-I-like-what-I-see' analysis:blah:, then may be you will get lucky.:whistle:

Anyway, I am sure you do not want me to come up with words that start with 'P'. Do you now?:no:

Whenever one thread about this kind of BS is over here, another starts. Ok i am waiting for the post which will say " Punjab was also part of china or Punjab was more Chinese"

Back
Top Bottom