What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

Aha, so that's the trouble.

Some Bangladeshis are so steeped in self-hate and inferiority complex, that you are perpetually scared of being "swallowed up" by India.

Well, in that case, please continue. I am no longer baffled by all this belligerence from some paranoid internet warriors with nothing better to do with their lives.

As a Pakistani, a citizen of an Islamic republic, you really really really don't want to tell us how to treat minorities. Trust me!

Another instance of latent Indian bigotry coming to the front.

As soon as you confront them on their human rights record, they bring in the tired old cliches.

Indians do NOT want to debtate minority rights with anybody.
Trust me.
India is in NO position to lecture anyone on human and minority rights.

Even your latest wooers, the Americans, could not keep mum about your religious discrimination.

Observe the way indian army occupied and captured Sikkim. Same indian strategy is underway to takeover Nepal.
India is intentionally making Nepal a dependent country. To do so they have kept the international border without any guards. The Nepalese labours and workers can go freely to India and work.

On the other hand, Indian Marwaris go to Nepal to sell their merchandise. Their policy is not to set up factories in Nepal, but to sell made-in-India goods only and take away all the foreign currency Nepal earns from the tourists. The Marwaris are sucking the blood of Nepal in this way.

But, this is how they make the Nepalese dependent upon India. India does not even allow transit of Nepalese goods to BD. Indian currency is also freely used in everyday transactions.

A day will come when a Nepalese Parliament will vote for joining the Union of India. In fact, it will be manipulated by India, same as it happened to that pitiful country named Sikkim.

You always without any source. You just put personal opinions in that.

About Industires in Nepal - http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/li...nepal-set-up-power-trading-entity/index.shtml

If you can tell us when the day will come, it will helpful to prove you wrong. Nepal is landlocked country, and it has to trade either with India or China. They don't have sea route like Bangladesh.

India is intentionally making Nepal a dependent country. To do so they have kept the international border without any guards. The Nepalese labours and workers can go freely to India and work.

On the other hand, Indian Marwaris go to Nepal to sell their merchandise. Their policy is not to set up factories in Nepal, but to sell made-in-India goods only and take away all the foreign currency Nepal earns from the tourists. The Marwaris are sucking the blood of Nepal in this way.

But, this is how they make the Nepalese dependent upon India. India does not even allow transit of Nepalese goods to BD. Indian currency is also freely used in everyday transactions.

A day will come when a Nepalese Parliament will vote for joining the Union of India. In fact, it will be manipulated by India, same as it happened to that pitiful country named Sikkim.

This thread was for Sikkim, and now its about Nepal, tomorrow its going to be about Maldives then Sri Lanka.

You always without any source. You just put personal opinions in that.

About Industires in Nepal - India to help Nepal set up power trading entity - Nov 18, 2008 - Asia Pulse Data Source - Transmission - Technical Articles - Index - Library - GENI - Global Energy Network Institute

If you can tell us when the day will come, it will helpful to prove you wrong. Nepal is landlocked country, and it has to trade either with India or China. They don't have sea route like Bangladesh.
You are talking about links given by the WHITE WESTERN journalists who live 10,000 km away from the happenings in our region. We know better about our countries, isn't it?

============================================
Nepal and Bhutan deserve land transit thru India to trade with BD. But, the big-hearted DADA country just torments these two small countries without mercy. You should criticize your own govt policy, and should not criticize a person's honest analogy as India-bashing. Indians are living in a make-believe world dreaming of American love, whereby their country is detasted by all its neighbours.

India is 62 yr old, but behaves like a 3 yr old spoiled child. Yesterday, it was Sikkim, tomorrow it will be Nepal and Bhutan. I cannot forecast when, because your RAW and Foreign Ministry decide all those dates when to kill the King's family, when to start a communist movement and when to oust a King.

Nepal and Bhutan deserve land transit thru India to trade with BD. But, the big-hearted DADA country just torments these two small countries without mercy. You should criticize your own govt policy, and should not criticize a person's honest analogy as India-bashing. Indians are living in a make-believe world dreaming of American love, whereby their country is detasted by all its neighbours.

India is 62 yr old, but behaves like a 3 yr old spoiled child. Yesterday, it was Sikkim, tomorrow it will be Nepal and Bhutan. I cannot forecast when, because your RAW and Foreign Ministry decide all those dates when to kill the King's family, when to start a communist movement and when to oust a King.

If you want to have transit route for BD-Nepal then you should open new thread and this thread is not for BD-Nepal future relationship or trade.

There is no perfection in Government but there seems to perfection of hate in your post against India and that is why no India would love to reply to your post. Once again you prove you troll by adding....

I cannot forecast when, because your RAW and Foreign Ministry decide all those dates when to kill the King's family, when to start a communist movement and when to oust a King.

I thought we have some problems with China and Pakistan but here I got known that worst problems are with Bangladeshis (few in numbers).

haha.

and do you know the relations between Pakistan and china is based on what?

:coffee::usflag::pop:

at least relationship is not like US. when US work is complete leave them to hell.
whole american history speak for it self.

Because you gifted 5000 sq km area. Even recognized Aksai Chin as part of China. So you all ready lost 20% of your battle.

understand peace

Indians have lost war with past with china and will also lose in ...........

understand peace

Indians have lost war with past with china and will also lose in ...........

India lost the war and not like you who gifted just to make sure China does not clean Pakistan. without As you mention about war, Pakistan will loose war against India. Happy.. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just by editing and deleting middle doesn't prove your intelligent. You have again proved same.

Let me rephrase: If BD doesn't bow to Indian demands, then India will cut off BD'd water supply.

Indian bullying on display, yet again.

Back
Top Bottom