What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

Originally Posted by gpit View Post
If they did not vote for India, your bharami army will kill them all, like the palace guard that you did to him.
Originally Posted by gpit View Post
Didn't you see I mentioned Golden Temple Tragedy of 1984? If Sikkim had been independent, this wouldn't have happend.
Informative posts:angel:. India is too cruel...:hitwall:
Topics like Sikkim, kashmir, khalistan, Assam etc are getting bored now..:pop: Well now you all can enlighten us about the annexations of Goa, Hyderabad, Junagadh, Travancore, Mysore, Tamil nadu..... etc:flame:. OMG a big list... but will be a good entertainment :woot:

unless BD agrees with India [...] Water should always be reduce.

It took a while, but the true face of Indian "friendship" finally emerges. :rofl:

Everything from racist name calling (bangla, chini) to calls for censorship (close this thread) to woe-is-me (it's just India bashing).

And now a direct threat of genocide (water rationing) if BD doesn't give in to Indian bullying.

I find the Indian reaction hilarious!

haha.

and do you know the relations between Pakistan and china is based on what?

:coffee::usflag::pop:

Chinese access to Indian Ocean and Middle East.

Pakistani access to Chinese technical help.

Friends helping friends.

If they did not vote for India, your bharami army will kill them all, like the palace guard that you did to him.

Perhaps this kind of innovative voting system is operated by the PRC, after all China is now known for being a great nation of inventors. But alas, we in India, merely follow the old democratic tradition of free and fair elections.

And Bharami army? Is that a reference on caste?

Yes, i can clearly see I'm dealing with someone who has knowledge of all the facts and doesn't engage in rhetoric at all.

As an Indian, you really, really, really don't want to bring up the issue of minority treatment.

As a Pakistani, a citizen of an Islamic republic, you really really really don't want to tell us how to treat minorities. Trust me!

This entire thread is rubbish, 97.5% of the people of Sikkim voted to join India. This point still stands, unless someone proves that the election was engineered there is no point of arguing this further.

Moreover, as someone who visited Sikkim recently, i can tell you that there is no anti-Indian feeling in Sikkim whatsoever. Independence supporters in the NE are restricted to the states of Nagaland and Manipur.

plus market for chinese products.........(**nk).......from chinese air planes to toilet paper......pakistan gets em first.....

No need to drag China into this!

And please aviod mentioning TOILET PAPER, it might turn ugly!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

As an Indian, you really, really, really don't want to bring up the issue of minority treatment.

Trust me!

Really? I say bring it on!
Point out one (minority) Indian who has ever complained about so called 'ill treatment' of minorities in India? Bring me one minority community Indian who says that he/shes discriminated against because of their minority status! Dont bring up crap if you cannot substantiate it with real solid claims! Delusional, you truly are!
Now compare that with the minorities in other countries surrounding India. There's a big difference between our media reporting incidents and a covert state policy of some countries oppressing the minority population. (Incidentally people here mock the Indian media reports, but reports on minorities is lapped up like an hungry animal!)
Now if you really cannot make out the difference, then hey, like they say, blame it on the educational system!

Whats so illegal about annexation of Sikkim into the Indian Union? Countries have done it, the subcontinent and South Asia abound with examples!
The people of Sikkim are not demanding freedom, unlike the brainwashed, religiously indoctrinated, misguided youth of Kashmir! Sikkim is happy, so is India. End of Story.
Trying to inflame a non-existent issue will not yield fruits! Let it rest.

It took a while, but the true face of Indian "friendship" finally emerges. :rofl:

Everything from racist name calling (bangla, chini) to calls for censorship (close this thread) to woe-is-me (it's just India bashing).

And now a direct threat of genocide (water rationing) if BD doesn't give in to Indian bullying.

I find the Indian reaction hilarious!

Just by editing and deleting middle doesn't prove your intelligent. You have again proved same.

And still we got friendly relation with china. Lesson should be learnt by Indians

Because you gifted 5000 sq km area. Even recognized Aksai Chin as part of China. So you all ready lost 20% of your battle.

Listen all you spammers and haters - Sikkimese are Indians and they love being Indians.

End of.

Observer the way indian army occupied and captured Sikkim. Same indian strategy is underway to takeover Nepal.

In 1975, there was yet another takeover, this time organised by the itinerant immigrants from Nepal. On April 9, in a swift and sudden military operation that left many mental scars among the Bhutias especially, the Indian Army deployed on Nathu La and the watershed in Sikkim since 1963 took over the Chogyal’s palace by disarming the Royal Sikkim Guards, ironically officered by the Indian Army, and seizing the royal armoury.

The Chogyal was drinking his favourite Remy Martin when the commandant of the Royal Sikkim Guards, Lt Col K S Gurung, announced the surrender.

Mr John Lall and Sunanda K Datta Ray have written about 1975, but two stories can be added. First, that the officer leading the assault on the palace and the major defending the Chogyal were the Jagota brothers, one from the Jat Regiment and the other from the Gurkha Regiment. The two had orders to act in the best traditions of the Indian Army.
The second episode is about how the Chogyal, on learning that the Sikkimese guard at the main gate had been killed, wore his Indian Army uniform — he was honorary colonel of the 8 Gurkhas, walked to the palace gates, and saluted the slain soldier.
Several years later, repudiating the proposed construction of a controversial dam across the River Teesta, Chief Minister Nar Bahadur Bhandari noted, “Sikkim has peacefully merged with India, but we have no desire of being submerged by the Teesta.”
The institution of the Chogyal, though officially dismantled in 1975, has several admirers. Like the Shah kings in Nepal, the Chogyal for nearly 300 years, much longer than the monarchy in Nepal, had become the rallying point. His son, the new Chogyal, became a monk and spends much of his time in Kathmandu. Most of the Chogyal’s land and assets have been taken over by the government. The Nepalese worry that India might do a Sikkim on Nepal — dismantle the monarchy and assimilate the country.

The Truth about Sikkim Phutse’s Weblog

Back
Top Bottom