What's new

India’s 9/11. Who was Behind the Mumbai Attacks?

With your logic we should keep on cheering every suicide attack and drone strike in Pakistan. Though I feel very bad to say it, we have more opportunity to cheer then!

True, Pakistanis don't care for Indian lives hence "India's 9/11" is of no matter to us. Besides they are overpopulated as it is.

Even though you gave an excellent and truthful reply that Hindu bimbo will never understand or change his opinion. He still thinks drones are deliberately targeting innocent Pakistani people.

With your logic we should keep on cheering every suicide attack and drone strike in Pakistan. Though I feel very bad to say it, we have more opportunity to cheer then!

The uglies from India are already cheering every suicide attack. So go and cheer more, people like you dont have any moral right to expect sympathy from us for your situation.

The uglies from India are already cheering every suicide attack. So go and cheer more, people like you dont have any moral right to expect sympathy from us for your situation.

Certainly I dont cheer for any such thing. My question was one of your fellow countryman related to his comment which I quoted too. If you have serious comprehension problem you should avoid discussion in public forum.

but tell me why pak accepted that kasab is pak1. and why pak govt accepted that this was planned in Pak?

David coleman Headly is a CIA agent and he played crucial rule in this 26/11 attacks. And people in ISI are stooges of external agencies when it comes to harm India they are more than willing to serve any external force.

so basically Pak1s planned attacks,.. case closed.. then why waster my time with conspiracy theories? whats bhind1? okra?

:P because we wanted your babus to earn extra bucks through sending useless dossiers and useless expenditure of 9 crore rupees on Kasab . dahhh poor souls now dont have any topic for Indian masala papers

:P because we wanted your babus to earn extra bucks through sending useless dossiers and useless expenditure of 9 crore rupees on Kasab . dahhh poor souls now dont have any topic for Indian masala papers

i see.. so pakistani are like. we wont improve and anyone who wants to improve their life , we wont let them?
nice

David coleman Headly is a CIA agent and he played crucial rule in this 26/11 attacks. And people in ISI are stooges of external agencies when it comes to harm India they are more than willing to serve any external force.

Thats what international secret agencies are for. Even RAW will do the same and did the same.

ISI had no role in it though being a spying agency ISI should explor every chance to serve interests of the country be it collaboration with CIA or KGB or anyone.

CIA had worked with ISI viz a viz Afghanistan/Russia so by your yardstick, CIA had become ISI stooge too?

Thats what international secret agencies are for. Even RAW will do the same and did the same.

ISI had no role in it though being a spying agency ISI should explor every chance to serve interests of the country be it collaboration with CIA or KGB or anyone.

CIA had worked with ISI viz a viz Afghanistan/Russia so by your yardstick, CIA had become ISI stooge too?

you can spy or do anything.. just dont go killed unarmed indians when you are not in war with india

you can spy or do anything.. just dont go killed unarmed indians when you are not in war with india

Tit-for-Tat is going on between Raw & ISI since decades - No need to play holier than thou. Pakistanis who got killed and getting killed are also unarmed.

Same for you. You should tell this to your Indian terrorists too who had killed unarmed Pakistani Civilians in Samjhota express inside India.

Tit-for-Tat is going on between Raw & ISI since decades - No need to play holier than thou. Pakistanis who got killed and getting killed are also unarmed.

And have you found any Indians involved in those Pakistani deaths?? (and I dont count photos of uncircumcised dead bodies as proof that can stand judicial scrutiny even in Pakistani courts ;) )

Same for you. You should tell this to your Indian terrorists too who had killed unarmed Pakistani Civilians in Samjhota express inside India.

Last I heard the alleged perpetrators of Samjhauta Blast are being tried and are in prison. OTOH, the main accused in 26/11 is preparing to become the prime minister of Pakistan (in 2019 or earlier if the next govt does not last the whole 5 years)

And have you found any Indians involved in those Pakistani deaths?? (and I dont count photos of uncircumcised dead bodies as proof that can stand judicial scrutiny even in Pakistani courts ;) )

Last I heard the alleged perpetrators of Samjhauta Blast are being tried and are in prison. OTOH, the main accused in 26/11 is preparing to become the prime minister of Pakistan (in 2019 or earlier if the next govt does not last the whole 5 years)

1. if we dint find any Indian involved in killings of Pakistanis then howcome you are "trying" someone for Samjhota express terrorism by Indians?

2. Indeed claim for incircumcised by someone was wrong since you dont have much beef for circumcission.

3. the accused of mumbai attacks is hanged already and hence chances of even imgining as PM are finished. and above all its not India where terrorists like Modi can become a PM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom