What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

Actually all of africa head of states come to SA to meet china , your PM only managed to meet no more than two african leaders:P

I mean head of the state of Brazil, Russia, India and China and not africa head of states

The OP is a loser as for him everything in the world is related to BJP Congress rivalry.. More over, more than Indian PM there are huge number of diplomats involved in these dealings. It is an act of idiocy for blaming PM or a party for this ill planned tour. The diplomats should have affirmed if the meeting is going to take place or not and if SA PM didn't had time India should have sent a lower ranked official to represent itself..

So the Chinese one is a state visit and the Russians wanted to add clauses and not just talk. Seems to me this isn't like the SA president saying you are not important, more like the Russians and Chinese had appointments and those appointments ran long.

You know even if SA is a small country their president is still busy what with BRICS, 18 African leaders and all.

Next time if you really want to talk, make an appointment.

If Indian press just report the facts. Than the Indian trolls won't be all over this thread and forum. Its this sensationalism from their media that have been fueling the traffic of Indians in this forum.

fcuk em all. Make india stronger with a big stick. These midgets will fall in line themselves.

this is definitely not related to congress or BJP, modi or sonia..

I don't what happened exactly, but Indians usually like blame others for their own fault.

Did you have a plan to meet with Zuma months ago?

or you just were there and asked SA: can we have a meeting tomorrow?

The answer apparently would be different. We need to find truth not biased story

I think good plan and the preliminary work of the diplomatic staff and communication are very important, in 28th South Africa, Xi invited 14 leaders of Africa for Breakfast in the Chinese delegation's hotel, include President of South Africa, President of Uganda, Ethiopia's Prime Minister, President of Benin, President of Equatorial Guinea, the President of Chad, Cote d'Ivoire President, the President of Mozambique
2c0305012d0f12bf057a09.jpg

I don't think this will happen if without preliminary work and communication

india only confrims itself it is just a geographical name on the equator

when mitt romney failed to mention india in his foreign policy, it cried
when the obama-romney debate failed to mention india. it cried

It was a diplomatic snub. But you have to credit the SA government of being pragmatic. Why should SA arrange a courtesy meeting with the indian delegates if they did not think there is anything in substance to discuss?

And if SA did arrange a meeting with india, then the indians would count the minutes and ask why their meeting could be shorter than other delegates!

You people are so trivial. In stead of feeling you are unimportant after all the narcissistic, self trumpeting super power hullincinations, why dont you understand the meaning of the quote: "Respect is earned, not given"!

india only confrims itself it is just a geographical name on the equator

when mitt romney failed to mention india in his foreign policy, it cried
when the obama-romney debate failed to mention india. it cried

It was a diplomatic snub. But you have to credit the SA government of being pragmatic. Why should SA arrange a courtesy meeting with the indian delegates if they did not think there is anything in substance to discuss?

And if SA did arrange a meeting with india, then the indians would count the minutes and ask why their meeting could be shorter than other delegates!

You people are so trivial. In stead of feeling you are unimportant after all the narcissistic, self trumpeting super power hullincinations, why dont you understand the meaning of the quote: "Respect is earned, not given"!

India regard itself as the successor of the British empire. So it takes any slight by others as an issue that will require pay back. For the sake of South Africa, lets hope that the Indian nationalists never come to power. Otherwise, South Africa will pay dearly for this slight, either deliberate or bad planning.

I have to say that the "scraping the womb" policy of the CCP has been quite successful.

You can see many here who were scraped anywhere from 15% to 99.99%.

we desperately need a strong leader with skills like,hello, leadership and communication.Cant get more basic than that.:angry::angry:
Who wants to talk to a leader,who himself is on a efing leash, who has to have a speech written by someone for every event. Even sounds like a little boy talking in front of crowd for the first time.
Although MMS technical skills are good but by no means he is a leader.

its not ridiculous. the reason is obvoius. In the current situation we are not equal to russia and china. they both are rising super powers. but india yet to rise. you can say india is also rising. but the fact we just intiated the basic steps to rise.

Sir Please what are you saying. You are only as strong as you project yourself to be. If Indian PM was the only one who didn't get to meet Zuma then its a definite insult (in diplomatic sense). Esp. since there are damn only 6 leaders to meet. Its not a UN GA for God sake. Now for Zuma's behavior I won't blame MMS.

But what I will hold him responsible for is to what he does after he has been insulted like this. He should screw Zuma for this insult or atleast no Indian leader should visit SA for another decade (that will also save money). But heck MMS seems to be happy and excited about his trip. PATHETIC.

No wonder every one regards that India is a soft/weak state. As always MMS has failed to stand up straight again and show some spine.

India regard itself as the successor of the British empire. So it takes any slight by others as an issue that will require pay back. For the sake of South Africa, lets hope that the Indian nationalists never come to power. Otherwise, South Africa will pay dearly for this slight, either deliberate or bad planning.

Bullshit this has nothing to do with successor of British Empire. Your stupidity index keeps rising everyday. Take some treatment.

we are talking about a clown administration that wanted and have a separate alliance with south africa and brazil,despite having BRICS

We south Asian are such a personality worshipers, In Pakistan we say
-Agar Imran hota to yeh ker deta woh ker deta
-In India, modi is the miracle worker
there is a huge difference between running a state and running the world 2nd largest country, I would like to hear what is it that modi would have done if it was him instead of MMS. Break in to Presidential palace and pull south African president out and ask him to kiss his feet in front of tamash beens?...the world aint bollywood!

There is absolutely no comparison between Modi and Imran. Modi has been running a Govt of 60 million people, One Third of Pakistan, for the last 11 years giving a growth rate of over 9%. While Imran Khan has ZERO achievement or experience in Administration.

Though I do respect Imran Khan for his integrity and for his social work esp. the Cancer Hospital he made in memory of his mother but lets not make comparisons where there is none possible.

Back
Top Bottom