What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

You were enslaved for 1000 years :rofl:

Do you know what Hindu Kush means? :azn:

This is what I found. Indians really did suffered a lot.
"The name Hindu Kush means literally 'Kills the Hindu', a reminder of the days when Indian slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being transported to Central Asia."

yup, now tell me what is ianfu?? are you partially mongol/jap

This is what I found .The chinese did suffered a lot under the japanese.

"Comfort women were women and girls forced into a prostitution corps created by the Empire of Japan.The name "comfort women" is a translation of a Japanese name ianfu (慰安婦).Ianfu is a euphemism for shōfu (娼婦) whose meaning is "prostitute(s)".A majority of the women were from China, Japan , Korea and the Philippines"

wht is BRICS?

was wondering the same @Marshmallow :what:

BRICS
, originally "BRIC" before the inclusion of South Africa in 2010, is the title of an association of emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I found .The chinese did suffered a lot under the japanese.

"Comfort women were women and girls forced into a prostitution corps created by the Empire of Japan.The name "comfort women" is a translation of a Japanese name ianfu (慰安婦).Ianfu is a euphemism for shōfu (娼婦) whose meaning is "prostitute(s)".A majority of the women were from China, Japan , Korea and the Philippines"

BRICS
, originally "BRIC" before the inclusion of South Africa in 2010, is the title of an association of emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa

:rofl: and the retards have the gall to make fun of our history

Many Chinese consider Mongolians to be a Chinese Ethnic group. So Mongol blood does not really matter.

And here in BD our Opposition Leader Khaleda Zia had refused to see Prez Pranab during his recent visit. Apparently he was on a RAW mission, on behalf of BAL, during civil disturbances / strikes.

And here in BD our Opposition Leader Khaleda Zia had refused to see Prez Pranab during his recent visit. Apparently he was on a RAW mission, on behalf of BAL, during civil disturbances / strikes.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Stop derailing the thread this thread is not about china is it about every one laughing at india

Good.

God knows you need that.

There are very few occasions in your otherwise sorry lives, wiping those screens with n-Hexane in the dead of the night.

Even the tea and biscuit probably are not as exciting now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom