What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

Every country has its weak time,but india is outstandingly weak,always had been conquered and ruled by muslims and turks,never be the opposite.

chinese were spanked by the japs. do you know what ianfu means in japanese?

chinese were spanked by the japs. do you know what ianfu means in japanese?

The new generation of Chinese forced single brats (with no siblings) are a confused generation. We see that confusion and frustration reflected here.

Every country has its weak time,but india is outstandingly weak,always had been conquered and ruled by muslims and turks,never be the opposite.

oh you have forgotten the brits' 200 years

The new generation of Chinese forced single brats (with no siblings) are a confused generation. We see that confusion and frustration reflected here.

single child era makes a lot of very good friends among the kids

I hope I could be the first to congratulate india's successful topping the chart of the most poplulous nation on earth, soon!

India should take this issue to the United Nation and ask the 5 Permenant security councel members for a veto against SA

Good idea.

they should send an official protest to the SA government for insulting indians and ask for an apology

And/

Statue of liberty in new York is French, Hong Kong has made in US Disney land, that means?

that is a wrong comparison

There is a large population of Muslims in india
French doesnt have a visible presence in USA nor americans in HK

Indians are notorious for their lack of punctuality and from my experience of playing online games , south Americans are mildly retarded and one of the most obnoxious people you can come across.

Yes I know I'm being racist here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom