What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao the pain the pain i can feel it lol.

at least we got bigger dicks then you.
higher iq
less poverty
less disease
Wrong on all counts. Now stop being childish, if you dont have anything to contribute on topic.

You guyz dont have balls and credibility to even protest. Remember Raymond Davis? Just imagine of any American killing an Indian. So dont compare dude. You guyz have a long long way to travel.
just imagine any american killing an indian?lmfao america is a whole another game just deal with tiny little isi first lol.

She explicitly wrote an amount in the visa application. The nanny contradicted that amount, and the diplomat evidently agreed the stated amount was wrong.

The fact of the lie is established. What remains unclear is whether she can claim diplomatic immunity for lying on the visa application.

The diplomat made no such acceptance. The nanny was still on an Indian diplomatic passport, what she was paid would not be a normal concern of U.S. authorities anymore than what the diplomat concerned was paid. Further, no one has or will accept that there is any breach of contract. After all the nanny's per hour salary(even if deemed applicable to her) did not necessarily include payment in kind, i.e. rent, food, travel, clothing, other purchases etc. All of this will have to be deducted from the salary that might be enforced. Not so simple or black & white. The U.S. might have lawyers but there are no shortages of legal advisers for the Indian Foreign Ministry either. Lie cannot be proved, only argued.

Nanny Terror in New York - Rediff.com India News

......Withdrawing some of the privileges enjoyed by the American consular corps in India is another measure to be contemplated. The label of an American diplomat is the ultimate access pass in airports and other facilities today.

.....For the long term, we need to streamline the service conditions of IBDAs in countries that insist on payment of local minimum wages to them.

One way is to persuade the local authorities to add up the perks given to the IBDAs like accommodation, food, medical facilities and leave travel in determining their wage structure.

A former diplomat has made a calculation that these amount to an average of $1,958 per month, amounting to $12.2 per hour. They already have official passports, but the host countries do not recognise these, as they are not registered as employees of the mission, who have A2 visas.

It should be within our prerogative to turn them into officials of the mission, even if they work in homes.

A third way is to discontinue the system of IBDAs and allow our officials to hire local help, which will be prohibitively expensive.

Mistreatment of IBDAs is not uncommon because of our sense of hierarchy and caste system. This must end, whatever be the eventual system of domestic help we may design for our missions.

A matter to be noted is that there is a presumption of guilt of the diplomats among the general public in India. Old images of diplomats as indulging in pleasures of life with sartorial elegance still linger even in these days of increasing risks, which include 'nanny terror.'

Many comments following the Khobragade incident reflect prejudices mixed with envy. This is a phenomenon diplomats have to live with.

Dr Khobragade's parents did not mean it when they named her Devyani, but the mythological Devyani had more than her share of trouble from Sharmishta, a princess, who ended up as her domestic help. :lol:

It is time that she and other diplomats are rid of the risk of facing ignominy caused by unscrupulous India Based Domestic Assistants.

T P Sreenivasan (Indian Foreign Service, 1967) is a former ambassador of India to the United Nations, Vienna, and a former Governor for India at the International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna.

lmfao the pain the pain i can feel it lol.

at least we got bigger dicks then you.
higher iq
less poverty
less disease

So all you're doing nowadays is bragging about having a big dick?? :cheesy: :azn:

sir arnab goswami eats americans for dinner to night :omghaha:

Oh I agree that she probably enjoys some kind of immunity.

All I am saying is that, if she had anything to do with the nanny's husband and child getting arrested in India (and I suspect she did, knowing how things work in this part of the world), then I don't feel sorry for her treatment.

Well..... if america does not solve things now you can see all american diplomats being charged under income tax act

And, given what the nanny's family was evidently subjected to, my sympathies have shifted.

Even U.S. authorities are not alleging mistreatment, only supposed non-payment of stated salary. Any pressure on the nanny started after she left without informing. The diplomat concerned has been in contact with the state department on the nanny issue which is why there is so much surprise at the turn of events. Surely if there was concern about what the nanny might say & the case that might follow, she would have been withdrawn from the U.S. to a safer place. It was believed, by everyone concerned, that the matter was adequately explained. The court case in India was a necessary safeguard once the nanny had disappeared.

The nanny was still on an Indian diplomatic passport, what she was paid would not be a normal concern of U.S. authorities anymore than what the diplomat concerned was paid.

If it was a question on the US visa application, then it was a concern of the US government. If the Indian government deemed that question "none of your business", they would have so indicated.

Further, no one has or will accept that there is any breach of contract. After all the nanny's per hour salary(even if deemed applicable to her) did not necessarily include payment in kind, i.e. rent, food, travel, clothing, other purchases etc. All of this will have to be deducted from the salary that might be enforced.

Not so sure of that. An explicit monetary compensation is one thing. Any fringe benefits would typically be listed as such.

Although you are right that lawyers can argue these things back and forth.

I did search her in news and look what I found. She was involved in Adarsh housing scam. She owns a flat what should have been allotted to martyred Kargil soldiers family. Lol corrupt to the core and criminal as I thought. Is it worth breaking ties with US over that? Certainly not

Happy now.But even it is a crime we dont care at this point.She is now senior IFS officer and she is in US for India.It is not she is humiliated.It is India is humiliated.Her carreer is already over.But now he is in a officer post of MEA and we respect that post.Do you understand?.We will not oppose arrest ,but it is the method she arrested and humiliated .After I read all your post I have real doubt about your Indian Flag.

yeah why not?

Thats quite impressive but the fact is dat its a little out of sync with the topic of discussion.

Your having a big dick dosnt contribute much to this thread.

What kind of India power to persuaded the US government to give in to India demand?

India will be at the losing end if this child play allow to escalate. India need US more than US need India.

No USA need India more than India need US.We lived as a below average country before 2000.After the 1998 test and emerging economy status ,they are came to us with nuclear deal and their eye is growing Indian market.and we dont take aid from US.We develop all our techonlogical base without US.I hope 50 cent can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom