What's new

India "Resolve" to swallow all its neighbours ?

You stupid a## more you open your mouth, more you will show how stupid you are.

There is a museum in the new parliament building.
And what do you keep and show in a museum? Knock knock knock

I hope your tube light brain would react this tap on it.
Fool, what does the poster say ? Parliament. As the poster say, You Indians are joke.

Fool, does the poster say ?
You a## there are stupid posters like you all over the world. Stupid people like you, who post without checking facts.

These misleading posts are further spread by stupid people like you by creating sensational and misleading threads.

Not your fault. Your pea size brain can’t process such aspects about being a credible poster vs being stupid poster, which you are.

I suggest you keep quite now because a lot of people are already laughing on your high intellect.

You a## there are stupid posters like you all over the world. Stupid people like you, who post without checking facts.

These misleading posts are further spread by stupid people like you by creating sensational and misleading threads.

Not your fault. Your pea size brain can’t process such aspects about being a credible poster vs being stupid poster, which you are.

I suggest you keep quite now because a lot of people are already laughing on your high intellect.
Fool, your Indian words worth shit, don't trust a word of you, you people lie and brag like cows.

Fool, your Indian words worth shit, don't trust a word of you, you people lie and brag like cows.
You stupid f##k, you created a thread based on a tweet by an Indian. Why did you believe that tweet? Because you are an a## and a liar.
While creating the thread you didn’t use any part of your pea sized brain and now you are getting angry.

I am loving every bit of it.

You stupid f##k, you created a thread based on a tweet by an Indian. Why did you believe that tweet? Because you are an a## and a liar.
While creating the thread you didn’t use any part of your pea sized brain and now you are getting angry.

I am loving every bit of it.
You fool cow brain, are you saying all Indians are liars by default ? I just saying your words worth shit.

You fool cow brain, are you saying all Indians are liars by default
No. You claimed it but used an Indian’s tweet to create a thread. Only a stupid a## will do such a thing.

Knock knock knock

No. You claimed it but used an Indian’s tweet to create a thread. Only a stupid a## will do such a thing.

Knock knock knock
So, you admit all Indians are liars by default, wow, thank for your honesty fool.

So, you admit all Indians are liars by default, wow, thank for your honesty fool.
YOU CLAIMED (CLAIMED) that Indians are liars but used a tweet by an Indian to start a thread.

Shows your integrity or lack of it.

The tweet that is the basis of YOU using it to start propaganda is an Indian showing dissent against Indian government. Can any Chinese in China write against Papa Xi?

Any Chinese writing such a thing against CCP would have already lost a kidney or maybe heart.

In India we write what we want to. It is called varied opinions and ideas.

Knock knock knock……

YOU CLAIMED (CLAIMED) that Indians are liars but used a tweet by an Indian to start a thread.

Shows your integrity or lack of it.

The tweet that is the basis of YOU using it to start propaganda is an Indian showing dissent against Indian government. Can any Chinese in China write against Papa Xi?

Any Chinese writing such a thing against CCP would have already lost a kidney or maybe heart.

In India we write what we want to. It is called varied opinions and ideas.

Knock knock knock……
Ha Ha.

@indushek - c'mon I didn't took you for a retard
seriously? - Gulf is not a civilization?, Persia is not a civilization? US is not a civilization? Europe is not a civilization?
at this moment in times

in history Egypt from Pharaoh to ottomans, Pakistan with indus valley, Gandhara, Mughal, Iraq with Mesopotamia, Islamic golden age? they are not civilizations? Korea? Japan? Rome? North africa? carthage?, Spain under the Muslim rule?, Europe from renaissance till now is not a civilization?

the guy who wrote this & other guy is an idiot but you seriously believe it to be the case?
Brother I guess you missed the part, where he said the left over civilizations of the past. That's the reason I agreed with him.

Of all the civilizations you mentioned -- only Islamic, Korean, Japanese, Turkish civilizations exist and thrive in the same way more or less as their past, and of course the Western civilization (which is the reason why we both are discussing, in the language we are haha).

However you might agree that, Indian and Chinese civilization are considered the oldest surviving civilizations? For those much more knowledged than me, Indian civilization will be a misnomer given the vast differences within this civilization again (to be clear). Still overall different parts of this land, has more or less stuck to the culture and way of living (am not talking about faith here, but then for our side of world faith and culture inter mix heavily)

Pakistan is as much a inheritor of this civilization, as much as we Indians no doubt.
However the majority of your people (other than few, who study these facets and are knowledgeable), like to disassociate from this past right?

I don't mean this in any wrong way, am just stating what I noticed in general conversations here. There is nothing wrong as well, cause identity is important for any person and a Pakistani identifying with Islamic past more is nothing wrong (it gives one continuity and causes no confusion, which is again good for mental peace).

If you think I am wrong on Pakistani viewpoint (as what I wrote, is what I understood), happy to accept a counter point though.

Hey dude
You need to stick to your points here

You said "only civilizations on earth are located in India & China"
Let's correct your BS

A good chunk of Persian scientific & cultural achievements came after Islam, they contributed a lot to the islamic golden age

So how can you Iran sized to be a civilization after Arab invasion?

Spain was a pagan country than a Cristian than a Muslim than a Catholic country

You said "there are only 2 civilizations left"
Both Cristians & Muslims are supposed to be anti humanist, civillizational Forces

So by your own metric it doesn't matter if they were Cristian or Muslims - cause after following these relgions they seize to be a "civilization"

So what was this?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
Was this not a civillization?

Hindutava studies say y'all did plastic surgeries, stem cell research back in the day- that's how your god's changed forms

I wouldn't talk crap if I was you, you literally have sitting ministers curing diseases with cow piss

Europe was still a deeply Cristian society from renessiane to early 1900s
It's part of Thier civilizational fabric, that's why they went to the Americas, to bring Christianity to the native people & earn money
So no you can't separate it's Cristian outlook from its history

In US governors literally led wars against sect's they didn't consider Cristian enough - Mormons were so persecuted they went from New York all the way to the mid West Utah as they were expelled from every state for their beliefs

They made both African Americans & natives christians

- US presidential candidate desantic is still low key hiding his Catholic beliefs
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...-catholic-presidential-race-republican-245350

It's as Cristian as it comes, literally the first colonist were persecuted hardcore Cristians and that was the case at its peak from 1900s to 60s

Is US not a civillization at this moment in time?

So To be a "civillization" you have to retain your original self

Greece cannot claim it's Greek past as they're now Cristian @Foinikas, Persia is not a civillization, nor is Iraq (considering Thier contribution to both islamic & pre Islamic golden ages)

And what's the criteria here?

US needs to worship native American gods, if it doesn't, it's not a civillization

Korea as a Christian country is not a civillization but China as athiests are?

If I don't believe in Islam - do I get to become part of the civillization gang again or no?

If Europeans start worshipping Norse- do they become part of the civillization again or no? - or whats done is done?
Just re-read what you wrote and think again. You are justifying what I said. Abhramic religions have destroyed original civilizations and rewrote their script.
Except for coming up with all the inventions mentioned in your book, why can't you show proof beforehand and claim it in your name? Practically there was no invention except for taking knowledge from Egypt, China and India and renaming it in your name. Europeans those learning from you.

Hey dude
You need to stick to your points here

You said "only civilizations on earth are located in India & China"
Let's correct your BS

A good chunk of Persian scientific & cultural achievements came after Islam, they contributed a lot to the islamic golden age

So how can you Iran sized to be a civilization after Arab invasion?

Spain was a pagan country than a Cristian than a Muslim than a Catholic country

You said "there are only 2 civilizations left"
Both Cristians & Muslims are supposed to be anti humanist, civillizational Forces

So by your own metric it doesn't matter if they were Cristian or Muslims - cause after following these relgions they seize to be a "civilization"

So what was this?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
Was this not a civillization?

Hindutava studies say y'all did plastic surgeries, stem cell research back in the day- that's how your god's changed forms

I wouldn't talk crap if I was you, you literally have sitting ministers curing diseases with cow piss

Europe was still a deeply Cristian society from renessiane to early 1900s
It's part of Thier civilizational fabric, that's why they went to the Americas, to bring Christianity to the native people & earn money
So no you can't separate it's Cristian outlook from its history

In US governors literally led wars against sect's they didn't consider Cristian enough - Mormons were so persecuted they went from New York all the way to the mid West Utah as they were expelled from every state for their beliefs

They made both African Americans & natives christians

- US presidential candidate desantic is still low key hiding his Catholic beliefs
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...-catholic-presidential-race-republican-245350

It's as Cristian as it comes, literally the first colonist were persecuted hardcore Cristians and that was the case at its peak from 1900s to 60s

Is US not a civillization at this moment in time?

So To be a "civillization" you have to retain your original self

Greece cannot claim it's Greek past as they're now Cristian @Foinikas, Persia is not a civillization, nor is Iraq (considering Thier contribution to both islamic & pre Islamic golden ages)

And what's the criteria here?

US needs to worship native American gods, if it doesn't, it's not a civillization

Korea as a Christian country is not a civillization but China as athiests are?

If I don't believe in Islam - do I get to become part of the civillization gang again or no?

If Europeans start worshipping Norse- do they become part of the civillization again or no? - or whats done is done?
Well said bro!

Back
Top Bottom