What's new

India "Resolve" to swallow all its neighbours ?

Some read history apart from Islamic studies of Pakistan book. Trust me, you will learn a lot. There are only 2 civilizations left - Chinese and Indian. rest are destroyed by Christian and Islamic invaders.
I retain my original point.

India has never existed as a unified body under its own leadership

Gangu army getting ready to swallow their neighbors :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
6a00d8341dd33453ef01b8d1a51ba1970c
an-indian-army-officer-measures-the-chest-of-a-sikh-kashmiri-youth-CFYN1H.jpg
they are 56 inch chest.

Don't worry Indians, Pakistani's will make sure you swallow ;) but it won't be the land or country lol

they bring a lot of medals in asian , common wealth and olympic games , on the other hand lumber one army fails to get any .

medals?

A team of Pakistan Army won the gold medal in the premier patrolling event of the British Army - Exercise Cambrian Patrol - beating around 140 teams from armies across the globe.

The international patrolling exercise, an annual event organised and run by the 160th Infantry Brigade and Headquarters Wales, is both physically and mentally demanding and is a highlight in the British Army’s training calendar.

Internationally, it is regarded as one of the toughest tests the modern-day soldier can face, with some overseas entrants having to claim the right to take part by winning their own domestic competition.

There are only 2 civilizations left - Chinese and Indian. rest are destroyed by Christian and Islamic invaders.
@indushek - c'mon I didn't took you for a retard
seriously? - Gulf is not a civilization?, Persia is not a civilization? US is not a civilization? Europe is not a civilization?
at this moment in times

in history Egypt from Pharaoh to ottomans, Pakistan with indus valley, Gandhara, Mughal, Iraq with Mesopotamia, Islamic golden age? they are not civilizations? Korea? Japan? Rome? North africa? carthage?, Spain under the Muslim rule?, Europe from renaissance till now is not a civilization?

the guy who wrote this & other guy is an idiot but you seriously believe it to be the case?

So, many Indians' delusional dream of Greater India of all of South Asia and part of SEA is indeed supported and claimed by the gov of India.
There is an apt fiji indian saying for this situation
Hagge ke gaand nahi
nile mage bael :omghaha:
In english :pleasantry:they don't have a proper arse to shit but want to swallow a bullock :pleasantry:

@indushek - c'mon I didn't took you for a retard
seriously? - Gulf is not a civilization?, Persia is not a civilization? US is not a civilization? Europe is not a civilization?
at this moment in times

in history Egypt from Pharaoh to ottomans, Pakistan with indus valley, Gandhara, Mughal, Iraq with Mesopotamia, Islamic golden age? they are not civilizations? Korea? Japan? Rome? North africa? carthage?, Spain under the Muslim rule?, Europe from renaissance till now is not a civilization?

the guy who wrote this & other guy is an idiot but you seriously believe it to be the case?
Persia were originally Pagans later destroyed and converted by you know who.
Spain was originally a Christian country later occupied by you know who and then recovered.
Pakistan Islamic studies tell that their history starts from Bin Kasim, how come you go back to Indis Valley 4500 BC?
Europe was originally a Pagan civilization later occupied and destroyed by Christians.

Only 2 civilizations have retained their original structure somehow. China and India.

India is not born in 1947. It gets its independence. India is a civilization with thousands of years of history, not some 1400Ys.
There is more cultural and racial diversity in india then continent of Europe

It only became country because these lands were unified via conquest by what you call foreign invaders
Mughals and later British
Then Roman empire and ottomans were also nations

Persia were originally Pagans later destroyed and converted by you know who.
Hey dude
You need to stick to your points here

You said "only civilizations on earth are located in India & China"
Let's correct your BS

A good chunk of Persian scientific & cultural achievements came after Islam, they contributed a lot to the islamic golden age

So how can you Iran sized to be a civilization after Arab invasion?
Spain was originally a Christian country later occupied by you know who and then recovered.
Spain was a pagan country than a Cristian than a Muslim than a Catholic country

You said "there are only 2 civilizations left"
Both Cristians & Muslims are supposed to be anti humanist, civillizational Forces

So by your own metric it doesn't matter if they were Cristian or Muslims - cause after following these relgions they seize to be a "civilization"

So what was this?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
Was this not a civillization?

Pakistan Islamic studies tell that their history starts from Bin Kasim, how come you go back to Indis Valley 4500 BC?
Hindutava studies say y'all did plastic surgeries, stem cell research back in the day- that's how your god's changed forms

I wouldn't talk crap if I was you, you literally have sitting ministers curing diseases with cow piss

Europe was originally a Pagan civilization later occupied and destroyed by Christians.
Europe was still a deeply Cristian society from renessiane to early 1900s
It's part of Thier civilizational fabric, that's why they went to the Americas, to bring Christianity to the native people & earn money
So no you can't separate it's Cristian outlook from its history

In US governors literally led wars against sect's they didn't consider Cristian enough - Mormons were so persecuted they went from New York all the way to the mid West Utah as they were expelled from every state for their beliefs

They made both African Americans & natives christians

- US presidential candidate desantic is still low key hiding his Catholic beliefs
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...-catholic-presidential-race-republican-245350

It's as Cristian as it comes, literally the first colonist were persecuted hardcore Cristians and that was the case at its peak from 1900s to 60s

Is US not a civillization at this moment in time?
Only 2 civilizations have retained their original structure somehow. China and India.

So To be a "civillization" you have to retain your original self

Greece cannot claim it's Greek past as they're now Cristian @Foinikas, Persia is not a civillization, nor is Iraq (considering Thier contribution to both islamic & pre Islamic golden ages)

And what's the criteria here?

US needs to worship native American gods, if it doesn't, it's not a civillization

Korea as a Christian country is not a civillization but China as athiests are?

If I don't believe in Islam - do I get to become part of the civillization gang again or no?

If Europeans start worshipping Norse- do they become part of the civillization again or no? - or whats done is done?

why you put the map of India on the current building of Indian parliament.
You stupid a## more you open your mouth, more you will show how stupid you are.

There is a museum in the new parliament building.
And what do you keep and show in a museum? Knock knock knock

I hope your tube light brain would react this tap on it.

Back
Top Bottom