What's new

India "rejects" Canada allegations about its killing of Sikh Khalistani Leader

Love seeing them seethe, aur lagao poster aur karo humpar hamla. If Turdeau isn't kicked out in next elections India should make sure to use its diplomatic power to get canada under the FATF radar. Bloody bastards.

Bolded part: I think I just gave you my first serious 'Ha Ha' reaction!

Lol india getting confused Canada with Pakistan

You really think Anglo country like Canada will get into rader cause third world shit india want it lmao

You talk big for a citizen of 2500 per capita shit hole…from where millions Indians begging to become Canadian citizens lol

It don’t matter which political parties. Every one in Canada will do same as what PM did announce in public.
China snubbed Trudeau for his immature behaviour , now it is Modi's turn to fire him .canadian pappu is relying on his low IQ and intelligence given by low IQ khalistanis . He will understand very soon power of brown colour , we are not from some desert country .

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:sure .. but Sikhs don't like to live with you..
Who told you ? Terrorist plumber ? He is gaddi chadya .those living in pakistan will also gaddi chadya .there wont be left any khalistani in next few years all will be gaddi chadya . :sarcastic:

Last edited:
sure .. but Sikhs don't like to live with you..
Oh sure. Tell them to come out of Kannada first. :azn: Cry me a river, but no changes to the demography no matter how hard the koolisthan lunatics blabber from kannada. Just a wet dream like Kashmir.

China snubbed Trudeau for his immature behaviour , now it is Modi's turn to fire him .canadian pappu is relying on his low IQ and intelligence given by low IQ khalistanis . He will understand very soon power of brown colour , we are not from some desert country .

You are just dumb. This intel came form USA lamo. Us intel was spying on dumb Indian diplomat. You guys aren’t Israel if you **** with anglos counties they will **** you back.

Canada don’t do nothing without usa tell them it’s ok to do so.

Oh sure. Tell them to come out of Kannada first. :azn: Cry me a river, but no changes to the demography no matter how hard the koolisthan lunatics blabber from kannada. Just a wet dream like Kashmir.

too much hate in india fermented by RSS hendooo bindoooos

Who told you ? Terrorist plumber ? He is gaddi chadya .those living in pakistan will also gaddi chadya .there wont be left any khalistani in next few years all will be gaddi chadya . :sarcastic:

it is called reading the free and independent free press.. every heard of it?

Kashmir and Khalistani freedoms fighters unite

1695535110084.png

You guys aren’t Israel if you **** with anglos counties they will **** you back
You're dumb. Anglos are attacking others first. Doing nothing back is what they want. As you see most world representatives do nothing. Do not dissuade others, or I say you're an Anglo henchman. Look where it got everyone doing nothing from 1970 onward. (except China which did something)

Last edited:
Hindutva is a fight against islamic terrorism , we will save the world by finishing terrorism from the earth
Hindutva is a product of mentally retarded Hindus kanging on a colonial identity because Hindus have no history of their own and steal it all from foreigners.

Sikhs want a free state.. they are freedom fighters
That’s great.

Finally one Paksiatni, who is ready to recognise freedom movements across the world.

Baloch, Sindhu and Muhazirs have found a voice in you, ready to take up the cause of freedom fight.

Salute.

Cut diks were begging for aid when India was conducting g21. India included Africa in this. But converted cut diks were crying
I knew Hindu women were obsessed with the shape of Muslims' diks but I did not know Hindu boys had the same obession.

Back
Top Bottom