What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that does not tell anything. Just tell me in 1000 year history in south asia how many war the so called hindus and their maharaja won and defeated??

I am nobody but Quran and sunnah is enough to define it.

Believing in Allah ( pbuh ) is different from actually proving it's existence. So...

No that does not tell anything. Just tell me in 1000 year history in south asia how many war the so called hindus and their maharaja won and defeated??

I am nobody but Quran and sunnah is enough to define it.

What it has to do with Mango and sari ? by th way

Who Won last war ? Morality , righteousness named Hindu ....:cool:

There are nothing called agnostic muslim. If you are a pagan or anything as such say it. By the way let me know to which country flag I should change???

Don't Become a Cyber-Mullah . You are No One To certify anyone regarding their Faith and Beliefs . Stick To Work you Excel In and It will Be good ( Hint : Making Lungis , Chaddis etc) .\

And Don't Try to Pick on Indian Muslims . Indian Members Don't Appreciate it and Might Take you for a ride :P

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and served different masters and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

Mir Zafar was a Bangladeshi. :lol:

You are nothing but a Mohammedian Convert. Do you want me to quote Arabs where they call you Slaves on PDF? :lol:

Don't Become a Cyber-Mullah . You are No One To certify anyone regarding their Faith and Beliefs . Stick To Work you Excel In and It will Be good ( Hint : Making Lungis , Chaddis etc) .\

And Don't Try to Pick on Indian Muslims . Indian Members Don't Appreciate it and Might Take you for a ride :P

Go back to my last post that clarifies everything. If anyone needs to become a muslim there is only 1 criteria that to believe there is no god but Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet.

However as you brought this issue so why he is not a muslim can be seen from the following definition of Agnostic

": a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god"

As he does not believe in God or Allah he can no longer be a muslim and in whole Islam or Quran or Hadith there is no provision of becoming a Pagan muslim or Agnostic muslim or anything like that.

Mir Zafar was a Bangladeshi. :lol:

You are nothing but a Mohammedian Convert. Do you want me to quote Arabs where they call you Slaves on PDF? :lol:

I do not want to hear lecture from a dalit of Bihar whose family out of shame of being a dalit adopted higher caste name "Sharma".

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and served different masters and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

I must say I am a little amused by your lack of knowledge and self-glorification.All muslims in this subcontinent were rulers or what ? Your ancestors could very well have been janitors..And if your forefathers were some bigshots in the early days,does that make you one as well ?

Go back to my last post that clarifies everything. If anyone needs to become a muslim there is only 1 criteria that to believe there is no god but Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet.

However as you brought this issue so why he is not a muslim can be seen from the following definition of Agnostic

": a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god"

As he does not believe in God or Allah he can no longer be a muslim and in whole Islam or Quran or Hadith there is no provision of becoming a Pagan muslim or Agnostic muslim or anything like that.

Pyaar Se Baat Samajh ne nahi aati dada kya ??

woh Jisme Bhi Believe Kerta hai woh Uske aur Allah Miya ke beech Chor Dijiye .

Or Show A Certificate from Allah or Prophet when They have Assigned you a Cyber-Mullah

Hilarious tread.... It's an intimate part of the indian makeup to be a theif and claim things that has nothing to do with them... Bangladesh should contest these baseless claims .... Their claims won't stand up to scruitiny..... These claims has only been granted in absence of counterclaims...

An application is published in Geographical Identification Journal.So,your country already knew about it and could not contest based on the given criteria,before the GI was awarded to India.

Which last war you are talking about??

If it is 1971 that is won by the Bangladeshis not any other entity.

He does not believe in Allah. One who does not believe in Allah can not be a muslim. One does not need to be a mullah to know that. We do not start worshiping anything from cow to monkey and accept anything is ok.

i think he meant 25 year mughal maratha war

Which last war you are talking about??

If it is 1971 that is won by the Bangladeshis not any other entity.

He does not believe in Allah. One who does not believe in Allah can not be a muslim. One does not need to be a mullah to know that. We do not start worshiping anything from cow to monkey and accept anything is ok.

I will Let This Pass . Noentheless Some of the Greatest Muslims were Agnostics or Atheists in Golden Age of Islam ( Hint : Al Razi) . Now Stop With your written Manure , you are Making this whole Thread Stink , and Stick to The Topic instead of Issuing Certificates of Being Muslim .

Thank You .

LOL, wut? :lol: you can either be Muslim or agnostic, both can't be put together, anyways, i'm not an internet mullah so I have no right to judge anyone based on their belief :)

You Just Judged One . Sad Habit Mate , Doing a Thing in one line and denying it in the next .

This is 2 years old news that indian stole intellactual rights of these Bangladeshi heritage. Its interesting Daily start and Prothom Alo group just waking up.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ntellectual-rights-bangladeshi-tradition.html

Tw years since india had made false claim, what did govt do in last two years about it?

Bangladeshi tradition lolzz. It was bangla that stole Bengali tradition of
India. BD is destined to be renamed as East Bengal and absorbed into the
Indian Union like the tech of Su-30MKI.

We steal Russian top-notch technology and apply them onto Agni-V ICBM missiles,
inspite of all this the world's sole superpower the United States gives no
offence, gives a broad smile and thumbs-up to the freaking missile with its
freaking pointed nose.

Now India just decided to revive it's own Bengali tradition and BD registers
cases that India stole Bd's property, whom are you gonna complain to man?
huh? whom?? We can blast your nation into smithereens with Block-III BrahMos
your military will be blasted first and your stunned ghosts will recieve the
warning signals.:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom